Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Misfits

I had Blue Stahli in my ears. I was pissed as fuck and ready to spar with someone. I was glad to be home for a little while. Kells was on bed rest for a few days. I was taping my wrists and bracing my ankles. Tonight was my first match since they had open field. I was in a sports bra and a pair of spankies.

Kells was sitting behind me. He watched me contently. I was in Splix mode. I was angry. Some whore though it'd be fun to flirt with my boy. I heard shit being said about Sam.

"Go hard," he wrapped his arms around me.

I grinned. It was a blood thirsty and scary grin. He even seemed scared.

"Fear me," I winked and walked towards the water fountain.

"Never," he watched me.

I stuck my phone in my bra and walked to the door way. I watched the first fight end. The first kid walked in bloody.

"Good luck girl," he smiled.

"I don't need luck. I need a fucking opening. This bitch thinks he got shit on me?" he nodded rapidly.

"Good luck," he spit blood into the sink.

"Kells!" I threw him my phone.

He followed me out onto the walkway. He stayed near me.

"It's a hands on fight kid," he turned me to face him.

"I know," I kissed his cheek and climbed on.

"I believe in you," he smiled and walked to his seat.

I looked at the kid. He didn't have a scratch. He was Kells' size, except shorter. I winked and took my stance.

"Watch yourself bitch," he was cocky.

"Haha baby boy. I think you better watch yourself," I was rapid and quick on my feet.

"Ring the bell. I'll put this whore in her fucking place. She thinks she's cool," I watched him stand with his arms crossed.

"Fight," the ref was out of the way in no time.

I slipped my outh guard into place and motioned towards him. Black Hair was on his toes. I made the first punch to his side and to his face. I made a right kick. The adrenaline was pumping. I was itching for more. He spat blood.

"Choke on this bitch," I kicked his side and right hooked his head.

He dropped. I smiled.

"Damn," he tried to stand.

"Done with?" I grinned.

He grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the ground. I saw his hands flash to my face. I flipped him off and kicked him in the stomach and head butted. I rolled over and onto my feet.

"Kick his ass Dakota!" I saw Kells with a camera.

Round one was done and over with. I walked to the edge of the rink and stared at the camera.

"Hey Kells!" he walked over and kissed me.

"You taste like venom," he laughed.

"I'm going to finish this," I turned around and stared at the bloodied kid.

"Bring it. You got lucky," I laughed.

It was sick the way it came out. I was letting the animal come. Adrenaline pumped in place of blood. The bell rang.

Right. Left. Right. Duck. Right. Kick. Trip. Duck. Kick. My movements held purpose. Kells was following me with a camera. I head butted my opponent and watched him drop. He tapped out. I threw my hands up in the air.

"Yeah bitch!" I smiled and climbed out of the ring.

He pulled me into his arms.

"That was the hottest shit ever. Can I take you out?" I kissed him.

"Rage mode," I had an evil spark to my tone of voice.

-

Jonny's was packed to the brim with people. It was hot as fuck. I was horny as fuck. I think beer, blunts and Kells' fingers were getting to me.

The music was pumping through my ears. My body moved with the beat. His hands began to roam around my hips and my thighs. He ran his hands up my stomach. I pressed my ass against him.

"Kells," I nipped his earlobe.

"Get out of here?" I nodded.

-

We were in the back of my car.

"I'm sober enough," I watched him get in the passenger seat.

"Dude," I smiled.

"Not a bad driver. I can see straight," I smiled and kissed him.

I took off out of the parking lot home. Kells started to play with my speaker system. He started to blare Blue Stahli. I felt the bass shaking under my seat. I leaned up to let my clit rest against the vibrating chair. He noticed what I was doing and smiled. I parked behind Ash's car. I turned off my car and smacked him. He grabbed me and pinned me to the hood of my car.

I stared into his dark eyes. They were clouded. I was aroused. His hands ran up my naked thighs to my shorts. He kissed me. I took his bottom lip in between my teeth and let it go with a pop.

"Room?" I nodded.

I grabbed my keys and bolted to the door. I was turned on. I could feel the yearning growing in my body. Alcohol swam through my veins. I knew that much.

I was upstairs before he had the door shut and was behind me. I opened his door and pulled him against me. I attacked his neck. I left bite marks going to his shoulder. He gripped my thighs. I leaned down on his bed and pulled him on me. He grinded against me. I tugged his shirt off and kissed him. He pulled back.

"Kells?" he looked mad.

"I don't want you to regret anything," he moved over next to me.

I got up and shut his door. I took my shirt off and grabbed his white tee. I took my jean shorts off and smiled. He took my hands and pulled my on top of him.

"Dakota. You have made me feel weird things," he smiled.

The moon cast a shadow across his small features. He looked beautiful in the moonlight. I smiled at him. He moved his hands to my thighs. I leaned down and pressed my forehead against his. He ran his fingers across my spine.

"Sleep with me tonight," I rolled off of him and slid under his blanket.

He wrapped his arms around me and was asleep in no time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So close!