Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Tour and Girls

"Let's get fucking trashed!" I grinned evily and took the bottle of Ciroc and started chugging.

"I think she already is," I winked at Kells.

"Baby, I've been trashed since Kells gave me that fucking cup," I laughed.

A really cute blonde walked up to me and smiled. The music was addictive.

"Hey baby, care to dance?" I took his hand and dragged him to the dance floor.

He wrapped his hands around my waist. I proceeded to grind my booty against him. I rolled my hips against him. I could feel him getting hard underneath my pretty booty. The song ended and I skipped away from the guy. I knew what he wanted.

"Dakota doesn't fuck douche bags that lack self control," I smiled and sat next to Kells.

"Dakota has sex?" he stared at me.

"My sex life doesn't concern you Big Shot Skinnies," I winked.

"I'll fuck that shit up so fast," he was in my face.

"Try it," I was testing him.

He bit his lower lip. I grinned and thumbed it when he released it.

"That's what I thought," I was only a millimeter away from kissing him before I hopped back onto the dance floor.

I started to twerk my ass to "Pop That" by French Montana. I grinded and bounced my booty. I knew I was eventually going to regret this, but it was amazing. Kells had found a girl to play with for the night. I laughed and let my body be free.

-

I woke up on the floor of the Winebago. I had a mirgaine and a killer stomach ache. Kells was passed out. Slim and Dubo were missing. I attempted to sit up.

"Morning sunshine," Kells laughed at me.

"Fuck," he held his hand out.

He was shirtless and on his stomach. I took it and pulled myself up. I tried not to stumble.

"You're a great dancer," I sat on him.

"I'm only great because I had you in the palm of my hand," I winked at him.

I moved to in between his legs. He rolled over to where he was on his back and sitting up a bit.

"Yeah, you did," he stared at me.

His eyes seemed happy. It was a different look coming from him. He usually was always angry. I grinned. I moved to where I was facing him with my body.

He was smiling. It was his devious grin he had when he was Papa Dickchicken. I stared at him. He began to tickle my sides and laying me down in the process. I was thrashing around and laughing. He stopped. I realized he was hovering over me.

"You always have a lost look in your eyes when you see me or talking to me. You look happy with Slim, Dub and Ash, but when you see me, it dies. Why?" I stopped laughing and stared at him.

"Are you serious?" I had a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah, I am," he moved his hands next to my head.

"You have to have figured it out," I gazed into his soft, light blue eyes.

"I'm lost," I rolled my eyes.

I nudged my nose against his.

"Dakota," he pressed his forehead against mine.

"You seriously are an idiot," I smiled.

"I guess I should've figured it out, because you have been distant from me," he made a cute sound.

"I was enchanted to meet you. Please don't be in love with someone else," I started to sing softly.

He pulled back and stared at me. He was hiding something. He looked guarded.

"When did they start? The feelings I mean," I looked at him.

"I don't know," he took my hands.

"I took notice in the gym. You were being distant and like pissed. When you said my name, I had a hunch, but blew it off," he laced our fingers together.

"They were starting to get bad by then," I felt the heat rising to my cheeks.

"So when I kiss you, you fly?" he leaned down.

His hands ran down my hips. He leaned closer to me. I put my hands on his chest. I lightl clawed down it. He kissed me. I grinded against him. He moved his hips closer to my jeans. I pulled away and grabbed his hand when he started to undo them.

"I'm a virgin," he paled and pulled away.

"No way. So wait..." I gave a soft laugh.

"Slim was making a joke last night. Sam's the only one, except Slim, to know I am one," I stared at him.

"Oh shit," he stared at me.

"What?" I pulled back.

He just stared at me. I was beginning to feel nerves well up. I rolled my eyes and walked off the Winebago. I walked until I found a little shade tree. I sat there and began pulling grass. I sat my phone down in front of me. There was a Twitter message.

'Holy shit. Shock factor. Lace Up.' I rolled my eyes at Kells' tweet.

'Yeah I bet not many virgins tell you that shit ;)' I replied and laughed.

'Where you at girl?' he tweeted back.

'Playing hide and go seek. Where else.' I watched the area around me.

'Come back! I'm bored! Plus we need to fucking talk. That shit was whack!' he replied.

'Kells? Why you fucking with this tramp?' I paled at the girl's tweet.

I felt the tears begin to flood my cheeks. I knew this shit would happen.

'Come find me. I need you.' I tweeted back to Kells.

'I will. Hey kid, don't call her tramp. That's like fucking with fire. Just saying. She's not my girl, but I'll stand up for her.' Kells tweeted.

'Thanks Big Shot Skinnies.' I tweeted back with a faint smile.

'Aye! You know me Bootywerk. I'm out the Gay Bus looking for you.' I looked up and he was walking towards me.

He sat next to me.

"Dakota cries. Splix is your persona to hide the pain. Monkey is your rager. Where is Dakota in all of this?" he looked at me.

"I'm never Dakota..." I sounded schizo.

"Why?" he stretched out.

"Because Dakota died when Sam did," he stared at me.

"Sam? Dakota I hate to do this," he trailed off and looked away.

"Do what?" I was curious.

"Sam's dead. I know. It fucking hurts like hell to have someone you love die. I fucking hated losing my brothers. I continued my life. I still think about them, but I never let it take me away from myself. It hurts still, but... You don't see me guarding myself and hiding my pain," I smacked him.

"You know nothing about the pain it caused me or the bond between us," I yelled.

"No I don't. Explain it to me. I hate fucking seeing you guard yourself from everyone around you. You fucking hide from me. Me! Like of all fucking people. When you're drunk or fucked up, you are open and talkative. The minute you fucking get sober, you are an uptight bitch. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings, I just am so fucking sick of you hiding," he had anger written all over him.

"Sam wasn't just a fucking friend. He was my fucking everything. He was the reason I stayed out of trouble. You are him to me," I felt tears fall.

He softened.

"I'm still confused," he gave me a little smile.

"You and him act alike. You are both over protective, ignorant, loud, obnoxious males," he laughed.

"So you hide because I remind you of him?" he gave me his look.

"I hide because I'm afraid I'm going to lose you like I lost him," he was shocked.

He started laughing. I gritted my teeth.

"I'm not laughing because it's not funny. It's not funny at all. I just feel like a dick. If I had known that," he inched closer to me.

"Sam and I were close... Like... Everyone could hear wedding bells and shit. It sucks ass. It fucking killed me to know he died in my arms. I went off the deep end and just kind of lost myself. I became dead. I was empty. Then you fucking walked into my life and turned my shit upside down and back to front. I was pissed at myself. I was pissed at you. Pissed at the fucking world. You began to make me feel. I like my little bubble. I liked my lack of care. Then you. You come walking in my life. You screwed with my head big time," I was pointing at him.

"I'm sorry? Dakota what do you want me to do?" he looked distressed.

"Make me feel something other than fucking confusion!" I leaned against my tree.

He grabbed my shoulders and smashed his lips against mine. It was rough. I dug my nails into his back. He gripped my hips. He forced his tongue into my mouth and probed. I fought against him for dominance. He took my bottom lip into his mouth and softly bit. I moaned and pulled him against me. My body was yearning for him to touch me. I slid my hands from his back to his crotch. His hard-on was pressed against my hand. I pressed against it. He tightened against me.

"Not here," he kissed down my neck.

His warm breath was making my body melt into a puddly of boiling woman. I inhaled sharply when he cupped my boobs. He began to massaged them. I lifted up my hips and tugged on his belt to being him closer to me.

"We have to stop before we get caught," I laid my head against his shoulder and he grinded his hardness against my core.

I moaned. That's when I saw Slim. I screamed.

"Damn. You are loud," Kells looked at me.

I was horrified. He turned and saw Slim and smiled. He looked at me. I was mortified. I felt myself get guarded. Kells noticed and sighed.

"I'll work on breaking that," he kissed my cheek and stood up.

"Best of luck," I walked ahead and towards the bus.

"I will win and you know it!" he yelled back at me.

I was on the bus and on the bed before I could deal with anymore.