Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Sickness

"Dakota?" I followed them into the locker room.

I didn't care male or not. He wasn't going in there without me. He leaned up against the locker. I sat in front him. I had a cold paper towel draped on my shoulders to keep me from getting sick. He was coughing and gagging before we ever got in there. I hoped he wasn't going to puke.

I spoke too soon because he was at the sink, gagging and spitting. I felt the coolness of a panic attack creeping. My heart began to pound and my breath was trying to get short. I walked over to him and pulled him into my arms. He was shaking. He motioned to sit down.

I leaned him against the locker and took off the cold towel. He was in obvious pain. I wrapped it around his neck and smiled.

"I know you're probably having a billion panic attacks," he tried to smile.

"Nope," I lied.

"You're lying to me," I giggled.

"Regardless. I'm fine," he bolted to the sink.

He was coughing and spitting. I walked over and started rubbing his back. He was freezing. I kissed his spine. He pulled away and walked into the little stall. I leaned up against it and watched him.

-

We had to get a hotel room. Everyone was sick. Kells had finally gotten to sleep to sleep last night. I was up trying to stay calm and not freak out. My stomach hurt. My head was pounding. My throat killed me.

"Kota?" Kells sat up and looked at me.

"Hm?" I was walking towards the bathroom.

He stood up and, using the wall for support, walked towards me.

"Can I get a shower with you?" I smiled.

"I want a bath though. I want to soak my troubles away," he wrapped his arms around me.

"Mhm," I lead him to the bathroom.

~

He leaned up against the sink and watched me. I was getting the water ready for a bath. I had plugged the tub and was letting the water run. I took off my baggy white shirt and let it fall to the floor. He took my hands and pulled me against him. His head had rested on my shoulder.

"Why are you so nice to me when I am such a dick to you?" I kissed his neck.

"I told you this," he pulled back and stared at me.

"Be serious," he had a lost look in his eyes.

"I told you this. I have feelings for you. Now shut up and strip," I kissed him.

He just stared at me as I shimmied out of my jean shorts. They had dug into my hips. He stuck his hand out and ran his fingers across it. I blushed. He grabbed my pink panties and pulled them down my thighs.

"This isn't creeper at all," I kissed him.

"Shut up," he pressed me against the wall.

I sighed and smiled at him. He just stared at me.

"Big Shot Skinnies," I unbuttoned his pants and tugged them to the floor.

He was not standing at attention. I pulled his grey briefs down. He was watching me contently. I turned and shut the water off. I stepped in and sunk in the warm water. He stepped in behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I giggled and leaned into him.

"Still a creeper?" he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Nah," I kissed him.

I pulled away and stared at him. He had a smile on his face. I grinned.

"I really want to touch you," I bit my lip and ran my fingers up his chest.

"It should be the other way around asking for permission," I moved to face him.

"It should. I just..." I drifted off and looked down.

"I know," he cupped my face.

"You are such a douche sometimes," I grinned.

"You love me?" I kissed him.

"I do. I hate it, but I do," he smiled.

He kissed me. It was a tender and soft kiss. I felt something in my tummy stir. His hands were wrapped around my ribs. Mine were draped over his shoulders.

"Ever have sex in a bath?" I whispered against his lips.

"What are you saying?" he brushed his lips against mine.

"What do you think?" I ran my hands up his warm, wet chest.

"Once shit starts... I'm not slowing down. Unless it hurts," he smiled.

"Cocky thing. Big Shot Skinnies," he gripped my ass and pulled me on him.

"Nah. I just have an addiction to a girl," I kissed him.

"I have an addiction to a boy I can't have," I clawed up his chest.

"She has me in her hands," his hands slid up my thighs.

I scooted forward to be closer to him. He slid his fingers across the pink silk of my lips. I took his finger and softly bit down on the tip. He bit his bottom lip.

"Not sure if I want to have you in the tub or not," I smiled.

"You'd give me your virginity?" his eyes went wide.

I nodded my head softly. He pulled me against his chest. He was breathing softly.

"Kells?" I pulled back.

"Dakota... What you do to me sometimes," he held me against his chest.

"I do it because..." I shrugged it off.

I felt my heart putting the wall back.

"They're probably wondering what happened to us," I nodded and got out of the water.

I wrapped a towel around my chest. I rushed out of the bathroom to grab jeans and a tank top. I slipped the white shirt over myself and let the towel fall. I slipped the jeans over my lower naked body. I dried my hair and returned the towel to the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. I knew where I wanted to be. I just knew I couldn't get there.