Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Sweet Nineteenth

I awoke to moans and cries coming from upstairs. I knew what was up. I could feel my heart breaking with each passing second.

"I'm glad I still have my virginity," I felt the tears building up behind my eyes.

I sniffled and wiped them away.

"Kells!" she cried.

I got up and grabbed my phone.

'This is so fucking irritating. Can't get one night's worth of sleep. Stupid idiot.' I tweeted.

Kells walked down stairs. He was in basketball shorts and a cocky grin. He smiled at me.

"Hey!" he plopped next to me.

He reached over to touch me. I smacked his hand away and stood up. He just looked at me.

"Fuck you. Thanks for the happy birthday wish," I walked upstairs.

The brunette was dressing herself. I walked past her and grabbed my clothes.

"You're lucky you get to live with him!" I snorted.

"Try falling for him. Then talk to me about luck," she stopped and stared.

"I'm sorry," I laughed.

"Just shut up and dress. I'm out of here today," I slipped my bag onto my shoulders and grabbed my keys.

I walked down the staircase.

"Angel!" Kells' eyes went dark when he saw it was me.

"Leaving," I walked past him.

"Why?" he grabbed me.

"Fuck you Machine Gun Kelly!" I decked him and walked right out the front door.

-

I spent the whole day at Sam's grave. I was at my mom's getting ready to go to Jonny's. He had a special birthday surprise for me. My mom handed me a card.

"Someone left this for you," she smiled.

"Oh?" I opened the envelope.

'I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me. I fucked up.' from Kells.

I threw it onto the table and walked out the door.

"Getting plastered. Staying at Jonny's. Bye," I walked my happy ass into town.

-

I sat at the bar. Bloody Mary in hand.

"She's in a bad mood," I stared off at the Sky and Ciroc bottles.

"Play me a good song," I winked.

"Heard you're back at Mom's?" he grabbed his iPod and handed it to me.

"Yup. Moved in today. Got tired of MGK," he cocked his head to the side.

"Oh shit," I nodded and clicked on Usher.

I walked out onto the dance floor and let the music pump through me. Girls were getting guys to dance with them. I laughed and climbed into the Rage Cage.

"Go Kota!" I started to move my body.

Shawn was smiling up at me.

"Dance!" I waved him to come get me. He winked and climbed into the cage with me.

He wrapped his hands around my waist. I pressed my butt against him and started grinding.

"I never thought you could dance like this," he whispered against my ears.

His hands went lower.

"Shawn? What are doing?" I pulled away from him.

"Shut up," he kissed me.

It wasn't pleasant. It was like kissing a rock. I pulled away and shoved him. I got out of the cage and proceeded to make my way to Jonny.

"Stay away from Shawn. He's not like Sam," I stared at the mexican.

"I learned that..." I watched Shawn.

"He used to be such a good kid, Kota. Then after Sam died. He got hooked on Meth. Shit went down hill from there. I wish I knew," I stared.

I saw Slim and Dubo running to me. Slim hugged me first.

"Boys!" they were smiling.

"Dakota!" they cried.

"Kells has gone off the deep end," I laughed.

"Why? I freaked on him this morning. He pisses me off. Oh well... I moved back in with my mom," I smiled and sipped my drink.

"When? What happened?" they sat next to me.

"This morning. I'm tired of him abusing the fact I have feelings for him. It gets annoying!" I chugged the rest of my B.M.

"He did what?" Dubo wrapped his arms around me.

"Forgot my birthday and managed to fuck it up. I hope that Angel whore makes him happy. I erased my Twitter and his number. I'm going back to Texas after I tell him what's up," I smiled.

They both looked down.

"I'll come up and see y'all," I hugged them.

"She still loves us!" they sung.

"Of course!" I kissed both their cheeks.

Kells walked over and sat next to Slim. I got up and walked over to him.

"Let's talk?" I faked a smile.

We walked outside and sat on the hood of my car. I leaned back and stared up at the starry sky. He stared at me.

"I fucked up, huh?" he shrugged.

"Beyond," he laid down next to me.

"I'm sorry. Shit... I want to do something to fix it," he faced me.

"Stop being an arrogant son of a bitch. Stop being a man whore... Just..." I sat up and looked down at him.

There was a small bruise on his cheek. I bit my lip and kissed it.

"I promised you I wouldn't change before I left," he was rapping to me.

"New song?" he smiled.

"Her Song. I started writing it today," he kissed me.

"My song," I pulled him on top of me.

I felt a wave of heat wash over my body. I pushed him off of me. I leaned over the hood and stared at the ground. I coughed. It was a wet, thick sound. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't feel good," I looked at him.

"Dakota? You have a nose bleed," I paled.

"Oh shit," I wiped my nose.

Sure enough. There was blood covering my hand. I felt the tears well up. I coughed. I spit blood onto the concrete.

"I have to go to the E.R... Don't I?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Keys," I handed them to him. He hopped off my car and took my hands.

He pulled me against his chest. I clutched his shirt.

He lifted me up and placed me in the passenger seat. I curled up and buried my face. I had a bad gut feelings and I didn't want to think. I just wanted to sleep. Sleep sounded... So peaceful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh :)