Love Like a Tidal Wave

I wanna scream to show the hell I'm going through Part II

“Continue.” I told the Mexican while I just stared at our closet. I was forcing myself to hear everything even though it was tearing me up inside. How could Feena possibly do this to me? She was planning on getting married to Ricky and…I’m not even sure if he knows about it.

“No. I’m not telling you what happened next. You should already know what happened. Telling you all this is going to hurt you and I don’t want to do that.”

“YOU ALREADY DID ENOUGH TO HURT ME TONY!” I snapped, looking at him straight in the eyes.

“I DON’T WANT YOU TO START CRYING AGAIN!” He got up from the bed and stared at me. “I know I cheated on you. I know I did it for revenge. I know what I did was completely wrong!”

“It wasn’t just wrong; it was VICIOUS, SINFUL, MALICIOUS, AND CRUEL IN SO MANY LEVELS!” I started breathing heavily. “Continue with the fucking story.”

“Carolina, it’s fucking late. I want to sleep.”

“But it’s not fucking late to have sex with my best friend?”

That shut him up. He sat back down on the bed, placed his arms on his thighs and leaned forward, holding his head again.

~
(Tony)

We stayed there kissing for a few minutes. I heard the zipper from my sweater being zipped down so I stepped away before we went any further.

“We can’t do this.” I rubbed my eyes taking another step back. “You’re Carolina’s best friend and—”

“I’m sorry I just...” Her voice just trailed off. She looked down to the ground then away from me.

"I’m married and you might get married soon also. We can’t do this." We just stared at each for a moment before saying good night again. She walked over to me and gave me a hug which I wasn’t expecting because it was just an awkward moment.

When she pulled away, she just stared at me for a second before brushing her lips against mine. She opened her car door and we climbed inside. Clothes came off and we had sex.

~
(Carolina)

“What went through your mind while you were having sex with her?”

He didn’t say anything just yet. He took a deep breath, afraid to even tell me what he had to say. “I wanted to get back at you for sleeping with Mike because I was hurt and since Feena and I were already kissing, I thought I’d sleep with her.”

I was crying hysterically now. I slid down on the wall and cried onto my knees. I didn’t even think I could still cry since I’ve been crying all day and night. Tears just continued streaming down my face. I didn’t want to listen to him talk again. I didn’t even want to be in the same room as him. But I shouldn’t be crying, I cheated on him also and it was time for him to know.

I heard his footsteps come towards me. He got down on his knees and tried lifting my head up so he can see me. He cupped my head and got closer to me after spreading my legs apart.

“I’m so sorry Carolina. I know I’m an asshole and I don’t deserve you. You’re too good for me. I’m just a kid who was acting like a teenager.” He was crying again. I didn’t want him to because it was going to be harder to confess. “Please don’t leave me. I'll be nothing without you.”

“Tony stop.” I begged but he continued going on and on. Apologizing every three seconds and it was making me feel like shit. It was making me want to explode like a grenade when it hits the ground.

“…I did it to even the score and that was—”

"I know. We're even." I looked up at his crying eyes. He shook his head and continued.

"No it isn't. I was the one who cheated. You have every right to be mad at me. So slap me or punch me because I deserve it right now. I should have never thought that about you. I was being a horrible husband. If you want to go through with the divorce, then I’ll sign the papers and go through with it. I won’t try to convince you to stay.”

"Tony, we're even."

“No we’re…” It took him a few moments for it to process through his head. His guilty expression changed while his eyes darted at me. He finally understood what I meant because he got off the floor, stepping back and away from me. His crying had ceased and now I was scared. But it’s time. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"We're even. It's self-explanatory." I continued crying softly while wiping away my tears.

"You used me."

"I only used you because you used me before to get it your way."

"So you DID fuck Mike didn't you?!" His angry demeanor returned. “YOU FUCKING MADE HIM LIE TO ME IN FRONT OF MY FACE SO WE COULD FIX OUR MARRIAGE!?"

"I didn't fuck him that night, okay? I didn’t cheat on you on purpose. And if you haven’t forgotten, you're the one who ruined our marriage first!"

With his arms, he slid them across the dresser where all of our things fell to the ground. He then gripped chunks of his hair and paced around the room, trying to contain his anger so that he won’t hurt me. I still didn’t care if he laid a hand on me.

"I'm gonna go fucken kil—"

I got up quickly and pulled him back before he left the room. "Oh so it is okay for you to kill Mike while Feena is out of the states? If you don't fucking remember YOU FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND FOR BEING A FUCKING SELFISH BITCH! I only fucked Mike because you wouldn't fuck me!"

He gave me a look, a look that told me that he knew I was right. But as always, he didn't want to admit it. He wanted to feel tougher and powerful than me. "You seriously are a fucking slut."

"Oh what does that make you? Get over it. You screwed my best friend, I fucking screwed yours. So the score is even now.”

“That is not okay! I've known Mike since I graduated high school!”

“I fucking met Feena in high school, idiot! You’re not going to Mike’s house. You’re not even going to lay a hand on him or tell him anything because you already did!"

“Why the hell not?" He stepped to the side, away from the entrance of the door. "Did you fell in love with him? Is there something else you want to confess to me about?!” He then took a step closer to me. I got mad and didn’t care what the hell came out of my mouth. He wasn't going to try to make me the bad guy because we're both clearly the bad guys in the relationship. We didn't even stay true to our vows.

“No, I fell in love with his cock.”

His face changed suddenly. It showed pain but then went back to anger. His breathing picked up and his face got redder. “And guess what Tony? He fucked me HARD! Harder than you ever fucked me before! Oh and get this, HE FUCKED ME BETTER THAN YOU EVER FUCKED ME THESE PAST FIVE YEARS!"

"THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!" He snapped at me. "Did you forget how badly you kept begging me since the day we encountered each other after high school!? You showed up at my door step almost every fucking night asking for my dick!"

“BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN’T COMPARE TO MIKE!" I took a step forward. "Seeing that I already fucked him, I thought wrong. He’s bigger, he’s rougher and he’s just ten times better than you!” I just wanted to crush his ego since he thought so highly of his dick and his bed actions. In all honesty, Tony and Mike were probably tied. Maybe Mike wins by a point. I haven't had rough sex with Tony since...I don't even remember but Mike knows how to satisfy a girl's needs.

“FUCK THAT! He got nothing on me! I'm the fucking beast in bed!"

"Looks like Mike stepped up to first place." I walked away from him and went back to my belongings. I started folding my clothes since they were shoved inside the bags.

"That's not fucking fair because we haven't even fucked hard in months."

"Whatever you say Tony."

The argument turned out unexpectedly. I thought he'd surely give me a beating or would yell at me even more. But it looked like I won this argument and I felt good about it. It does feel good to win but I won't let that get to me. I didn't want to have that flaw. I rather work things out without fighting. Even though I failed—we both failed. But all I knew is that this relationship will be officially over by next week.

No more fighting, no more cheating, nothing. I’ll be at ease.

"I’ll fucking show you how rough I can get!” I heard a piece of clothing drop to the floor. I stopped my packing to listen. “I’m fucking better than that bitch!”

"What are you doing?" I turned around and saw him on his boxers. He was already half naked since he took a shower when I arrived.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard and prove to you that Mike is shit compared to me."

Oh boy, this isn't going to be good. What have I done.

“We are NOT having sex!” I declared but he just ignored me and removed his boxers. He walked over to me.

“Oh YES we are! I’m gonna prove to you that I’m the best you ever fucking had! So take off your clothes!”

“Tony thi—”

"Take your fucking clothes off Carolina." He said more calmly yet he sounded impatient.

"Are you insane!? We both had sex with other people. How are you going to have sex with me?" I didn't want to have sex with him because I had sex with Mike today, well according to the clock, yesterday. I would feel sluty. Maybe it was my fault for crushing his ego. Now he had the need to prove to me that he's the best fucker in the world.

"I JUST AM! Stop talking and start removing your clothes!" He moved his arm around while he spoke. This all reminded me of back when I found out I was pregnant with Nick. Stopping on the side of the road and having sex in his car.

"No." I said with attitude. "I thought we were done?"

"Do you always have to make everything so complicated?"

"Yes I do because having sex isn't going to prove anything!" I argued.

"Are you afraid that having sex with me will prove that I'm better than Mike?"

"Since when did this become a game?" I crossed my arms under my chest and raised one of my eyebrows.

"TAKE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OFF CAROLINA!" His face was red in frustration. I always loved to push his buttons. It was always fun when I shouldn't be doing that.

"You're crazy if you're—" He grabbed my head and smashed his lips on mine to shut me up but I shoved him away. “We’re not having s—” he did it again but I repeated what I did and pushed him back. “I’m not going—” and this time, I just let him. I loved when he got aggressive so I couldn’t fight the temptation.

He kissed me rougher, trying to prove that he was also a better kisser than Mike. I smiled in amusement and just moved my lips in sync with his. I grabbed his head and pulled it more down to me since he was taller than me. I felt his hands leave my face and started to undo my jeans.

Once he undid them, he gripped me with the loop holes of my jeans and turned me to the direction of the bed. I walked backward until the back of my knees hit the bed and he let himself fall on top of me. He slid his arm under me then picked me up, moving me further into the bed. I removed my shoes and heard the suit cases and bags hit the floor.

He pulled down my jeans aggressively and impatiently while his eyes looked hungry for me. It was turning me on. I sat up and quickly removed my shirt, not leaving my eyes from him. Once he discarded my jeans and panties, his lips met my inner thigh where his tongue came into action.

"You're reminding me of Mike." He stopped moving immediately. I looked down at him and he looked extremely pissed off.

"I’m going to punish you for that."

Those seven words turned me on even more. He didn't even continue what he was doing; he just climbed on me and looked down at me. He was holding himself up with his hands then lowered his weight on to me as his fingers interlaced my own. He slid them just above my head and rested his forehead on mine.

I lifted my head up to kiss him but he back away, leaving me upset. He pecked me once but that was it. It was too quick. He smiled down at me. I wanted to smack him but he gripped onto my hand so I wouldn’t move it.

He chuckled. "You're being punished, remember?"

Fuck me.

He lowered his lips onto mine but he only bit my lower lip and pulled it up. He clenched on it hard that I winced from the pleasurable pain that came from it. He let go of my lip and I felt the sting.

I watched his lips for a moment until they migrated to my neck. He gave it a good sucking knowing damn well that he was going to leave a mark.

"Don't," I moved my head to the side but he attacked my neck and sunk his teeth into my flesh. My breathing increased and the blood on my veins were rushing all over my body. He started rolling my sensitive skin between his teeth just hard enough for another groan to come out of my mouth. I tried not to cry out so I smacked my lips shut and winced.

He finally let go of my skin and kissed my soon to be bruised spot. He gently let go of my left arm and I quickly moved it so I can grip his head and push him down to my lips but he snatched it before I could even get close to him. He chuckled and with his left hand he held on to my other wrist while pinning down my right wrist with his arm. With his free hand he cupped my breast through my bra and smiled down at me.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. You choose."

What was that supposed to mean?

He removed his hand from my bra and headed towards the middle between each cup. He unclipped it and my bra parted in different directions revealing my breasts. He kissed me softly in between my boobs while his hand held my side. The touch of his tongue on my skin made my stomach tighten and my back arch up.

He moved his lips to one of my breast then took my nipple in his mouth and sucked on it for a while. He moved his tongue around the bud and then, without warning me, he bit it hard making me gasp. He repeated what he did to my neck before giving my other nipple the same treatment. He then raised his head up and stared at me in amusement. I was calming myself down.

He finally kissed my lips softly so I lifted my head to kiss him hard but he moved his head away from me. I frowned. He leaned down again and I knew he was going to do the same so I bit onto his lower lip really hard to let him know how mad I was at him.

"Someone's upset."

I didn't say anything. I wanted him inside me already. I didn’t want to put up with another teasing.

"Do you want me?" He said in his child-like voice. His two fingers were trailing down my chest to my belly button. I tightened my stomach, hopping he’d just go in me already.

"Yes," I breathed out. His two fingers stopped just above the entrance of my soaking slit. I frowned in disappointment. I knew it.

"Good because I want you too." His fingers continued walking on top of my lips. It made me happy so I bucked me hips but he stopped. "Just not yet." WHAT!

"W-what?" I stammered, frowning even more than I already was. He demoralized me once again. How many more times is he going to destroy my hopes?

"I’m gonna revitalize your memory back to the day of Mike’s party." He laughed in a low tormenting way. The same laugh he made when he was going to tease the juice out of me and this time he fucking will.

"You’re a dick."

"And you’ll be begging for it."

I didn't like what I got myself into. He loved torturing me and I'm going to give it to him good once we're finished. Tony smiled wickedly and gripped my chin with his hand where his thumb trailed over my bottom lip.

“Tell me,” He said quietly, still smiling. “Is Mike really bigger than me?” He rubbed his dick on my folds. It made me want to squirm but I fought it and looked away.

"Yes." I didn't want to tell him. I'll just be making him cockier than he already was and that wasn't something I wanted.

He started grinding up on me again making me go crazy. I scrunched my eyes, still looking away from him. I was trying to fight the feeling and somehow control it but he was making me weaker with every move he made on me. I hate his teasing, I fucking hate it. I never enjoyed it.

“Are you sure about that?” He stopped his moving and stared down at me with his stupid evil smirk.

No! I stayed quiet. I didn’t want to answer because Tony is bigger than Mike, I guess you can say that. I just didn’t want to feed his ego and make him think he is the best fucker. Mike actually was a bit better than him but then again I haven't had rough sex with Tone in so long. Maybe tonight I will determine who is. Mike has a reputation though just like the one I created for Tony. But I just don't want to admit it to him. I'll keep him thinking he's better than the potter head so he can fuck me already.

“Didn’t think so.” He continued tormenting me. I was going to explode and it was going to piss me off so badly.

"Tony!" I wined.

"I thought you'd be screaming Mike's name."

"FUCK ME ALREADY!" I snapped, raising my head up to his head. He rammed his hard dick in me, making me moan loud. He pulled out and repeated his move, slamming himself harder in me and hitting my g spot.

“Scream my name, baby.”

I didn't want to so he got himself to slow down. Of course he would.

"Tony," I whimpered, breathing loudly.

"You have to scream it."

"Tony!"

"Do you want my dick or not?" He hissed.

"TONY!" I shouted bucking my hips. I was just about ready to reach my time.

"That's right," he went back to his fast tempo. He grunted with every hard quick thrust he gave. He stopped pinning me down and continued grinding in me, gripping my thighs. There was no need to tell him to go faster; he was doing a superb job at it.

I was panting and trying to catch my breath. My hands were clenching the sheets while I moaned loudly. I slowly bent my legs, taking in his pounding. Then my eyes rolled back, sending me to ecstasy.

He later removed his hands from my thighs, hovered over me and attacked my neck with his mouth. His teeth clenched my skin again doing the same thing he did earlier.

“Baby,” I moaned out. He brushed his lips on mine and began kissing me hard but I couldn’t kiss back, not yet. Once my hands slowly let go of the grip I had on the sheets, I kissed him back. I circled my arms around his neck while he grabbed the mattress and continued going harder and deeper in me. We moaned and groaned into each other’s mouth.

His pounding started to go down a notch which meant he was reaching his time. I thought I’d make him mad.

"Can't keep up?"

He opened his eyes instantly, glaring at me. He pulled out and rammed it back in only to make himself give in to his orgasm. He stopped, while panting and groaning on top of me. He tried thrusting again but couldn’t.

I wiped off the sweat from his face then pushed his damp hair back and away from his face. I snaked my hands around him again and let my wrist rest on top of the other. His hot breath was hitting me so I decided to kiss his beautiful lips.

"Don't leave me Carolina,” he said, out of breath and his eyes still closed. “I love you so much."

I stared at his face, smiling in happiness. This is what I wanted from him.

"I won't baby," I kissed him again. "I love you so much to let you go." I left my hand on the back of his neck while the other one caressed his sweaty cheek. When he regained his normal breathing he looked into my grey eyes. He smiled down at me and I smiled back.

"Is Mike really better than me?" His face became serious which made me chuckle. I looked away, pretending to really think about it to get him mad.

“I’m just kidding, babe. You’re better.” I decided to stick to my plan and let him know he "was" only because I love him.

Mike won. Ooops.

"I told you." His incredible smile appeared on his face and it made me happy inside and out. He started kissing me softly while going in and out of me in a slow pace, ending our night with a slow and passionate love making.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh, I'm sorry the smut came out horrible. :/ I never wrote rough sex before xD A thank you to ZombieBekah for that idea(;

Since my story is coming to an end I thought I'd recommend you guys to read some new fanfics that I like.

CharmedLuna finally made a PTV/Austin Carlile one (not a slash). Dying Is a Gift It's a Tony one for you turtle lovers(;

ZombieBekah Tony Perry, Dwindling Words

Thank yous to:
Sheepcat-
ZombieBekah
Captain.Tiff_
hachie
enemysh1ps
littleedeath
Briannaaa
NervousHolyGhost
michaelaangel
Steffi3991
PTVFangirlForLife
WhiskeyKitty
kristinaamo
Syn'Kitten xD did i make you feel better?
turtlee
whoisamberlukas