You Belong With Me

Eleven

I tried to keep myself busy with work, but i couldn't take my mind off tonight, i had no idea what dan had got planned but im sure it would be amazing. I recieved an e-mail from a new client asking for his apartment to be designed and decorated, i made plans with him for a meeting to talk about what he wanted. After uni i decided to open my own buisness and things were finally picking up, i loved being my own boss and working from home, plus it gives me alot of freedom to hangout with my friends or even go on holiday, which was along time ago, i was really in need of one. Max was trying to keep my mind of tonight aswell, we'd gone out for lunch and had a walk around the shops, stopping every now and then so he could talk to his fans and talk pictures with them. None of them new who i was, which i was fine about as i like to keep mine and max's friendship private, i just hoped i could so the same with dan, but as max told me it was highly doubtfull as their fans have a nack at finding everything out. When we got home, we watched a film, i'd chosen 'harry potter and the prisoner of askaban' as its one of my all time faves, and cuddled up as usual, i'd already sorted my outfit for tonight yesterday, so i had plenty of time to get ready, i wanted to look really good for dan.

I started to get really about 4pm, wanting to take my time to make sure i got everything perfect, Georgie was coming over to do my hair and make-up for me. i showered using my body shop japanese cherry blossom body wash, i loved the smell of it, i was gonna team it up with the same perfume to make sure i smelt nice. I wrapped myself in my bathrobe and went to my room where georgie was waiting for me with her huge make-up bag, actually it was the size of a suitcase "oh my god what are you gonna do to me" "make you look fucking amazing to the point where dan's gonna wanna rip your clothes off" She replied while making me take a seat in front of my dressing table. She dried my hair, straightend it and put it in a low braided french bun with a braid going over the front of my head, also leaving some of my hair down at the front so it looked like i had a side-fringe, it looked amazing. Georgie applied my make-up in a toned down smokey effect with a line of eyeliner on the top of my lids, teamed with red lip stick, i painted my nails to match. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:30, dan wasnt picking me up till 7, so went downstairs to have a cuppa and for me to have a cigarette, yes i was a smoker, you can thank max for that, he got me started when i was about 16, i thought it might have been a problem for dan, but i found out he smokes aswell so its fine. We sat out in the back garden as it was a nice day "so, you got any idea what dan's got planned for tonight?" i turned to look at georgie "nope he wont tell me a thing, just keeps telling me that its a surprise and that he's gonna blow my mind" we both laughed, "you really like him huh?" she could read me like a book "yeah i do, no one has ever made me feel the way he does, i cant.. i just cant get him out of my head" i placed my head in my hands to hide my blush "bloody hell joanne, youve got it bad", i flipped her off only causing her to laugh at me even harder. we went back up to my room about 6:15 to get dressed, i'd picked out the dress i bought with dan the day we went to london, as i knew he wanted to see me in it, my shoes were my black stileto pumps with gold studs on, my jewellery i kept to skulls, dont get me wrong i like to be girly, but girly with an edge to it, as i was putting my earrings in max and henri walked into my room "fucking hell joanne, you look gorgeous" max said walking up to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek, "if dan doesnt try and get in your knickers im gonna take a pop, espcially when your dressed like that" "cheers henri" i replied smaking him on the side of the head, i heard my phone going off telling me i had a message, :YOUR DREAM MAN: on my way sweetheart, i cant wait to show you what ive planned for the evening xxx, my stomach starting flipping with nerves and excitment, max, henri and georgie went downstairs while i added the final touches and making sure i looked good, i jumped at the sound of the door bell.

I walked down the stairs and opened the front door to dan, i looked at him and felt my heart skip a beat and my breath hitch, he looked beautiful. I looked to his hands where a bouquet of black lillies with white roses were held "your favourite" he told me while handing them to me, "there beautifull dan, thank you" i invited him in so i could put the flowers in kitchen, there was a vase already set out of the table, max you little shit, he knew all about them. I turned round to see dan staring at me, i walked over to him and held his hands in mine "joanne... you look... breathtaking" i put my head down so dan couldnt see that i was blushing like crazy, he brought my face up to look at him"dont ever hide that beautifull face of yours", he bent down and pressed his lips softly to mine making my body tingle. Dan took my hand and led me out of the house to his car, opening the door for me again. Muse was playing quietly as we drove, we didnt speak for the whole journey, we didnt need to, plus i knew he wouldnt tell me anything, it was a comfortable silence, our hands entwined, me turned in my seat to look at him, dan glancing my way when he could, and kissing me when we stopped at red lights, i honestly couldnt feel happier. I didnt pay any attention to where we were going i was to procupied in taking dan in, his hair was perfectly styled, clean shaven making his sculpture jaw more prominent, i licked my lips at the thought of kissing him along it, he wore the grey shirt he bought in london, looks like we both had the same idea, damn did he look good, i didnt know how i was gonna keep my hands off him tonight. Dan let go of my hand to pull the handbreak on, i looked out the window and i couldnt believe my eyes, we were at the Clos Maggiore resturant in convent garden. I heard about this place but never been, it was known to be one of londons most romantic resturants, i turned to look at dan in shock, he just sat there chuckling at me.

Dan got out of the car and ran around to my side, he stopped the valet from opening my door by giving him a stern look, i couldnt help but laugh. Walking up to the door dan held his arm out for me, i took it gladly. Gasping as we walked through the doors, it was beautifull, tables set with candles and flowers, all set away from each other to give the sense of privacy, classical music was playing softly in the background, "you impressed?" he whispered in my ear, i turned to look at him, he looked pretty smug with himself "very". Dan gave his name to the waiter and walked us over to our table, we were sat in a corner on our own, away from everyone "as you requested mr flint" i looked at the waiter he just smiled at me, i cant believe dan had gone to so much trouble for me. The waiter walked away and dan pulled out my chair for me "sweetheart" it send a shiver down my spine everytime he called me that, dan took his seat opposite me, i couldnt keep quiet any longer, "Dan... this is incredible thank you so much, no one has ever done anything like this for me" "oh theres more to come tonight so dont thank me just yet" i giggled at him, i fucking gigged! what the hell! we ordered a bottle of non-alcholic wine as i didnt feel like drinking if dan wasnt, it wasnt fair, there was so much on the menu it took me ages to order, we both ordered Seared Cornish scallops, cauliflower pureé, curry oil, piccalilli, micro herbs for starters, for the main course i ordered New Forest venison cutlet, purple sprouting broccoli, truffle potatoes, salsify, horseradish cream, dan got the Peppered tenderloin of Gloucestershire Old Spot pork, white onion tarte tatin, pearl barley and pancetta risotto, sage jus, spring greens. The food was amazing, and the conversation flowed, i was having the best night of my life.

We sat talking for a while when dan suddenly got up and walked over to me holding out his hand, i took it and stood up, i let him lead me to another part of the resturant where i saw people dancing, omg a dance floor! Walking into the middle of it, dan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, i placed mine around his neck and rested my head on his shoulders as we danced slowly, i looked over to the corner and to my surprise there was an small orchestra playing, i thought it was just a cd. They started to play the next song i lifted my head to look at dan, his eyes were shining, ive never seen them that blue, i couldnt help but to lean up and kiss him, i pulled away looking up again "your amazing" i whispered he couldnt help but smile "as are you my love" and bent down to kiss me again. We didnt dance for long as i wanted dessert, what can i say ive got a sweet tooth.
Again there was to many to choose from i ordered the Poached Champagne rhubarb, ginger brûlée, rippled sherbet ice cream, and dan ordered the lemon and polenta cake, lemon posset, iced lemon parfait, i couldnt help but smile when dan held his spoon up to me to try his food, i did the same with mine, it was cute feeding eachother.

Dan payed for our meal, we entwined our hands and fingers together and we made our into the park opposite the resturant. The park was filled with beautiful flowers and fairy lights, in the middle of the park there was a gazebo covered in fairy lights, dan led me up the stairs and stood me in the middle of it, "wait there one minute" he said and walked off to somewhere i couldnt see, i looked at everything around me, i have never been to a park so beautiful, it was like something out of a fairytale. Dan came back with a bottle of the wine we had with our meal and 2 glasses, he put them on a small table that was to our left, he also placed his phone on there which was playing music, foo fighters "best of you". He walked over to me and grabbed my waist pulling me into him, i giggled at his actions while wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down to me i pressed my lips to his feeling the fireworks go off again, before i knew what was happening our tounges we entwined and battleling for dominace, i let him win. I gripped dans shoulders as his hands gripped my hips, causing us both to moan, we slowly pulled away but never taking our hands or eyes off each other, "joanne?" "yeah", "will you do me the greatest honour and be my girlfriend?" i crashed my lips to his, hoping he would understand my answer, i pulled away "i take that's a yes" "of course its a yes" we both laughed and hugged each other tightly.

We stayed in the park for a little while longer, but it was getting late and cold. Dan drove us back to my house, and helped me out of the car to the front door, "ive had the most amazing time tonight dan, i honestly cant thankyou enough for what you've done for me" "it was my absolute pleasure sweetheart, words cant describe how happy i am knowing that your my girlfriend " dan said holding my hands, "im very happy aswell dan, you have no idea", he placed a soft but passionate kiss on my lips "goodnight my beautiful girlfriend", "goodnight my gorgeous boyfriend". I waited till dan drove away till i went inside the house. I went up to my room, changed and got into bed, thinking about tonights events, the things he had done for me, the flowers, the meal, the park, the way dan kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend, it was the perfect night. I had 100 percent fallen for dan, and i couldnt have been happier about being his girlfriend.

Joanne's outfit

the resturant
♠ ♠ ♠
please please please comment xxx