You Belong With Me

Tweleve

Ive never woken up so happy in my entire life, i bounced out of bed, showered, dressed and had breakfast all before the boys had woke up. I was sorting out the laundry in the kitchen when the door bell went off, looking up at the clock it was only 9:30, i skipped to the door, yes skipped, i fucking skipped! Opening it i was surprised to see dan as he never said anything about coming over, before i had a chance to say anything he crashed his lips to mine, lifting me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck. I heard him kick the front door shut with his foot, and started carrying me some where, to be honest i had no idea i was to wrapped up in him to care, he lowered me to something soft which i quessed was the sofa, lips never leaving mine. laying on top of me he moved his hands to my face to caress my cheeks rubbing in small circles, i licked his lips asking for permission, opening his mouth i massaged his tounge with mine. The kiss grew more pasionate and needy by the miniute, i moved my hands down his back and ran them under his shirt making him moan and grind his hips into mine, i couldnt believe the fire going through my body, it almost hurt. Suddenly dan pulled away, i looked at him confused "morning sweetheart" "morning" i laughed at him "why'd you stop?" dan moved to sit up pulling me with him "coz i didnt want to get caught doing the nasty with my girlfriend" i burst out laughing causing dan to look at me confused this time "doing the nasty? what are you 12?" i got up off the sofa and heading to the kitchen, as i walked passed dan he slapped my arse while laughing at me.I put the kettle on and got 2 cups out for us, "what you doing today?" i turned to look at him, he was sitting at the breakfast bar with his elbows proping up his head and his hands under his chin, he looked so cute! "im going for lunch and a bit of shopping with georgie, what you up to?" "playing golf with biff and adam around 1", when the kettle had boiled i made us some tea and sat next to him on the bar, "i want you to meet my mum", i coughed nearly choking on my tea, i turned to him with wide eyes "really?" "oh course really your my girlfriend now, will you come for sunday lunch at my house, pleaseeeeeeeeee!" "yeah sure, um.. we'll have to sort out a time so you can meet my parents", "awesome i cant wait to meet the people who created such a beautiful, amazing, sexy woman" he said giving me a light kiss "your such a cheesy twat dan".

Me and georgie were sat in Carluccio's in kingston having a coffee after our meal "so what happened on this date then?" i couldnt help but smile at her question "it was amazing, he took me to Clos Maggiore" "your fucking joking? im been going out with chris for nearly 7 years and he still hasnt taken me there, what was it like?" "awesome, its so romantic, the food is incredible,theres a dance floor and a orchastra where we danced, then after our meal he took me to this park, i swear georgie ive never seen something so beautiful, it was filled with flowers and fairy lights, then right in the middle of it was a gazebo covered in fairy lights" i stopped to take a breath but she waved her hand at me to carry on "he played foo fighters best of you on his phone, we danced, had some wine, and then he asked me to be his girlfriend" i whispered the last part, as i still cant believe it happend, but she heard me and squealed, i put my hand over her mouth to shut her up as everyone around us was staring "what the fuck georgie" i whispered at her giving everyone an apologetic smile. She pushed my hand away "so you guys are together now, like official?" "yeah i guess we are" "awesome, now i have someone to go on double dates with" i laughed and finished off my coffee before we headed off back to the shops.

I got home about 5, to find max asleep on the sofa, he looked so peacefull, oh fuck that "MAX!" i screamed and jump ontop of him, his eyes flew open and he screamed himself, "what the fuck joanne, i nearly shat myself" i burst out laughing "whats your plans for tonight?" "no idea max, was just gonna have a nice long bath, pj's and film i think" "not anymore, were meeting josh and abi at the pub at 8, u wanna phone dan see if he wants to join us?" i'd told max and henri this morning that me and dan were official, they were both really happy for me, esp max as he put it there will be 2 of us having noisy sex now, bloody men is that all the think about "i think he's going out with his mates tonight, but ill ring and ask" i got off max and took my bags upstairs, taking my shoes off and sitting on my bed i took out my phone to ring dan. It rang a few times "well hello there" "hey dan, um.. what ya doing tonight?" "going to a club with my mates why hun?" "max asked me to phone you see if you wanted to come to the pub with me,him,josh and abi, but if your going out dont worry about it" "you sure, i can change my plans" "no dan its fine, go out enjoy yourself and ill see you tomorow" "your the best joanne, ill pick you up at 11 ok?" "yeah thats fine babe bye" "bye sweetheart" I finished my phone call and made my way downstairs to get some food, shopping makes me hungry.

I was really looking forward to hanging out with josh and abi, as i hadnt seen or talked to them since reading, i didnt get to dressed up tonight as we were only going to the local. We walked into the pub and straight to the bar where we saw josh and abi standing, we greeted eachother with hugs, got our drinks and went to sit down. "How you been joanne? havent seen you in a while, but then you've been too busy with dan" josh said wiggling his eyebrows at me and smiling, max and abi were laughing "oh hell, who told you about me and dan?" "dan, he phoned me just before we came here" "and just what did he tell you?" "that you two were official, i must say its about time as you 2 were pratically eye fucking each other at reading" everyone laughed but me, i put my head down and covered my face with my hands "hey we can double date now" i looked up at abi "your the second person to say that to me today, georgie wants us to double date with her and chris" "i cant wait till laura gets here so all of us can go out as a group, and get shitfaced" i looked at max, and gave his hand a squeeze, "yeah thats gonna epic" i said to him. The night flew by, we had such a good time, abi and josh both asked for my number and i got theirs, we parted ways about 1am and went home. I was just about to go to bed when max stopped me, "im glad you had a good time and getting on with everyone, it means so much to me" "anytime babe, i had a great time, and dont worry laura will be here soon enough" "i know, im gonna go phone her now, night sweetie, love you" "love you too max".

I was sitting on the sofa waiting for dan to arrive, to say i was nervous was a understatment i was shitting myself. I looked down at my clothes to make sure i looked ok, i decided to go casual/dressy, i wore raspberry high waisted skinny jeans, with a cream jumper with lace on the shoulders, and my black wedges. I added some jewellery and a little bit of make-up, i had curled my hair and had it half up and half down. I heard dan's car pull up in the drive way, grabbing my bag i made my way out the front door. When i saw him i could help but smile and my stomach flipped, no one has ever had this affect on me just by looking at them or thinking about them, but he did. He got out of his car to great me i ran up to him wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a sweet kiss "well good morning to you to sunshine" "morning dan" he gave me another kiss and we got in the car. As we were driving i turned to look at him " i hope your mum likes me" "of course shes gonna like you, she's been bugging me since thursday to bring you round to meet her, honestly sweetheart you have nothing to worry about" "ok" Dan took my hand kissing it before he laced our fingers together, we drove talking about what we got up to the night before. when we pulled up at his house, i thought i was gonna be sick, i dont do well with parents you see, shaun my ex's parents didnt like me much as he came from a very rich family and i didnt, "your gonna be fine joanne" i turned to look at him, i needed some courage so i grabed his collar and pulled him to me and kissed him hard, our tounges soon found each other and entwined, this is just what i needed, i pulled away to see dan with a huge grin on his face, i couldnt help but laugh. We got out of the car, walking up to the front door i grabbed his hand and smiled at him, in which he returned. "mum! sarah were home" dan called out, we walked into the living room to find his mum and sarah coming towards us "joanne! its so nice to see you again" "you too sarah" i replied as she gave me a hug, "its lovely to meet you mrs flint" holding out my hand to her, she tutted at me and wrapped me in a huge hug, "lovely to meet you too, and its janet sweetheart, no need for formalities" i laughed a little as she let go, i looked over to dan who was smiling widely, i couldnt help the blush rushing to my cheeks, "cup of tea anyone?" janet aksed "please" we all replied, "ill help you mum" dan got up to go the kitchen. "so you and dan are official now huh" i looked at sarah as i sat down on the sofa, "yeah we are" "its nice to see him so happy, hes been on his own to long" "yeah he told me about lucy, he saw her the other night at the bar" sarah looked at me shocked "your kidding?" we carried on chatting till dan and his mum came back with our tea's, dan sat next to me on the sofa, placing his hand on my right thigh. "what do you do for a living joanne" i looked at janet "i run my own interiour design buisness, its been slow to start with but its finally starting to pick up" i said proudly, "wow thats great, ive been meaning to do some decorating, maybe you could help us out and design something for us" "id love to" dan squeezed my thigh as a silent thankyou.

Lunch was over dan was right when he said he was an amazing cook, i offered to help clean up but janet and sarah wouldnt let me "come on, lets go watch some tv in my room" i took dan's hand and let him lead my upstairs. I looked around his room and my eyes widened "whats wrong" dan said looking at me, "your room, its awesome i seriously dont think you need my help in the designing department" he laughed at me picking me up and carrying me to his bed, sitting me on the edge and went to turn the tv on. I took off my shoes and got on it properly, sitting with my back against the headboard, dan came back over and did the same, but put his arm around me and pulled me into his side "i told you mum would like you" "yeah i know, im so glad she does, im not very good with parents" he turned to look at me "your ex's? were they that bad?" "yeah, their very rich you see, and mine arent so when shaun brought home to meet them it didnt go down too well" "snobby bastards, i honestly couldnt care a less if you were rich or not, and neither does my family, so your safe there sweetheart" We stayed upstairs till it was time to leave, we'd watched tv, talked and made out alot lol! I said goodbye to janet and sarah giving them both hugs, and got in the car for the journey home. "goodnight dan, txt me to let me know you got home ok?" I said snuggling into dans arms "sure will babe, ill see you soon ok?" i nodded, he bent down to kiss me, it was sweet, soft and perfect, pulling away letting him get back into the car, waving goodbye i walked into the house going straight to bed i was shattered, it had been a hectic weekend.

Joanne's outfit with georgie

Joanne's pub outfit

Joanne's outfit meeting the flints
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment! xxx