You Belong With Me

Thirteen

The week had gone by quickly, i'd worked, cleaned,cooked and shopped to say i needed a night out with my boyfriend and friends was an understament and thats whats happening tonight. Me and dan had seen each other a few times through the week, we spent our time hanging out watching films, going for coffee, meals and getting to know each other alot more. We told eachother everything there is about us, we decided that now were dating there was gonna be no secrets complete and utter honesty thats the way we both wanted it. Me and dan were so close it was unreal, he wasnt only my boyfriend he was one of my best friends. I was just putting the finishing touches to my outfit when there was a knock on my bedroom door "come in" the door opened and dan walked in "hey you nearly ready babe?" "yeah just gotta put my shoes on and im good to go" dan walked over to me looking me up and down "like what you see?" dan licked his lips "i sure do sweetheart, but i think they would look better on the floor" i smacked his arm, he just stood laughing at me, i must admit i'd put effort into my outfit i wore a pair of black dress shorts cream blouse and cream high heals, my hair was straight apart from the ends which i curled and it was pinned up at one side, my make-up was all natural tones. I looked to see what dan was wearing, a dark blue shortsleved shirt showing off his tattoo's, dark blue skinny jeans hugging in all the right places and black vans, damn he looked good! we went downstairs to meet up with everyone, matt had organzied a mini bus to take us to london "its about time" "oh shut the hell up henri, the bus isnt even here yet", as soon as i said that the bus beeped "see right on time" henri flipped me the finger and i couldnt help but laugh. The bus was abit of a squeeze there was me dan max henri josh abi chris georgie matt holly and sarah, we were picking adam and biff up on the way. I was squashed up against dan and max, he must have noticed i was unconfortable because dan pulled me into his lap wrapping his arms around my waist i couldnt help but stared into his eyes, looking at his lips he knew what i wanted he pressed his against mine softly, lips moving together perfectly until max slapped my leg "guys, save that for later huh?" i pouted at him making dan laugh i lent myself against him and placed my head on his shoulder, dan placed his head on mine.

Luckly there wasnt much traffic so it didnt take long to get to the club we were going to the electric ballroom, ive never been here before and was really looking forward to it i needed to let off some steam. The bouncer recognised the boys and let us right in, a man was waiting inside for us and took us to the vip area. It was awesome red leather sofas, black glass tables and our own personal bar, i sat down next to sarah as the boys went to get drinks "it could get use to this" i turned to look at sarah she saw that i was slightly uncomfortable, "to be honest im not that keen, i think its coz its the 1st time ive done it me, max and henri normally just join in with everyone else" "oh right, i think weve got vip tonight coz all the guys are together and their more easily spotted" i nodded my head in agreement. I was really enjoying myself, drinking and dancing with my friends and dan, i saw dan in the corner talking to josh he saw me looking, said something to josh and walked over to me "you ok?" dan asked me "nope" he looked at me confused, i grabbed his hand and pulled him away from everyone, i found a dark corner and pulled him into it. I crashed my lips into his pushing him back against the wall, i could feel him smiling into the kiss.He ran his hands down mysides then grabbed on to my butt and lifted me up my legs wrapped around his waist him turning so that i was now pressed against the wall, pushing my lips apart he forced his way into my mouth with his tounge, dominating me, i ran my fingers into his hair tugging on it slightly, he pressed his body so far into mine i thought i was gonna go through the wall, but i didnt care all i wanted at this moment was dan kissing me, and he was doing just that but it wasnt a soft kiss, it was hard, rough and passionate, dan moved his mouth to my neck sucking on it slightly making sure he didnt mark me, i moved my head to the side to allow him more access. I could feel dan getting hard against me and i knew that if we didnt stop we'd end up having sex for the 1st time in a dark corner of a club and i didnt want that, dont get me wrong i wanted dan just not here. "dan" "mmmhh" "we gotta stop darling" "but i dont want to" he whined in a baby voice making me laugh, i placed my hands on either side of his face and brought it to mine "i dont want to either but we gotta" "ok" he pouted at me, i bit his bottom lip "gggrrr did you really have to do that, im gonna have to go sort myself out now" "dan i really didnt need to know that" "oh but you did baby" he put me down on my feet and we straightned out our clothes, i made my way back to our group while dan went to the bathroom. The rest of the night went by in a blur of getting very drunk and dancing, my feet were hurting so much that i had to take my shoes off.

The bus drive home was filled with laughter and all of us singing along to taylor swift, me max and henri were the 1st to get dropped off, i gave dan a kiss and said goodbye to everyone but as i got out of the bus i tripped and fell on the floor, everyone was laughing at me including myself, suddenly i was picked up and put over someone's shoulder i looked up to see everyone in the bus except dan, smiling to myself i slapped his arse "march on my mighty stead, take me to bed" i felt dan laughing and everyone was wolf whistleing at us, i flipped them all off as dan carried me. Dan threw me down onto the bed i tried to sit up but my body wouldnt let me "daaannn i need help" "and just what do you need help with hun" he was hovering over me smiling at me "getting changed for bed" "ok, where are your pj's?" i pointed to my drawers and he got up to get me some, i felt him taking my shorts off slowly slipping them off my legs i couldnt help but giggle as he was tickling me, he lifted me off the bed so he could take my top off i fell back down laughing, i felt dan staring at me as i was just in my underwear "you enjoying the view there dan" "sure am darling" making us both laugh he put on my pj bottoms and put my top on for me, i groaned at the thought of my bra still being on i hated sleeping in that thing, so i undid the back and slipped it off under my shirt throwing it across the room "how the hell do women do that?" "its a hidden talent my friend" i stuck my tounge out at him and he laughed. He moved me so that i was laying with my head on the pillow and tucked me in, bending down to kiss my forehead "goodnight sweetheart" dan started to walk away i grabbed his arm "please stay" without another word dan stripped to his boxers and climbed into bed with me, wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me back so my back was pressed against his chest and his face buried in my hair, i laced me fingers with his and went to sleep enjoying the feeling and dreading the hangover in the morning.

I woke up the next morning to find 2 arms wrapped around me and someone breathing on my neck, i turned to look at who was holding me to find dan asleep and snoring softly, i couldnt help but smile, i leaned up to kiss his lips and his eyes fluttered open "morning sweetheart" "morning" dan pulled me closer so we were pressed against eachother "mmm i could get use to waking up like this" "me too, but i really need to pee" he laughed at me letting me get up to go to the toilet, after i was done i looked at myself in the mirror holy shit i looked bad my make-up was smeared and it looked like a dog had died on my head, i quickly washed my face brushed my teeth no one likes morning breath i combed my hair and made my way back to my room. I got back into bed and cuddled up to dan him wrapping his arms around me again "hows your head love?" i looked up to him "its alright a bit fuzzy but ill live you?" "surprisingly ok, you ok about me spending the night?" "yeah of course i wouldnt have asked if it wasnt ok" dan rolled us over till he was ontop of me placing is hands either side of my body so he wasnt putting all his weight on me and kissed me, it was slow to start with but soon heated up, but we were interuped by a knock on the door "you awake joanne?" it was henri "yeah why?" "your parents are here" shit! i let dan roll off me and i ran to the door opening it a little "tell them ill be 5 mins" i quickly got dressed in a pair of demin shorts my black horse jumper and black vans, i noticed that dan was getting dressed aswell, while he went to the bathroom i quickly but my hair up into a messy bun applied a small amount of make-up and added some jewellery, i know it was only my parents, but i didnt want to look like a troll infront of dan. Dan came back from the bathroom looking refreshed, he had washed his face and combed his hair "so i get to meet your parents huh?" "yeah abit of a surprise you ok with it?" i walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist, he put his hands on my shoulders "yeah of course it is, just a little nervous" "you'll be fine" i pecked his lips grabbed his hand and made our way downstairs.
"well look who decided to crawl out of her pit and oh she brought a friend" "morning dad, i'd like you and mum to meet someone, this is dan my boyfriend" "nice to meet you son" my dad said shaking dans hand "you to sir and mrs charters" "john and sue is fine with us lad, dont make me feel old" dan laughed shaking my mum's hand " so how long have you 2 been dating" i looked at my mum "about a week but weve known each other about 3" me and dan took a seat at the table with my dad as my mum made us a cup of tea, "your the drummer in max's band arent you?" "yeah iam, i like your tattoos john" "oh god dont encourage him love, he's got to bloody many" "sue's always complaining about something" my dad whispered to us causing us to snigger. Dan and my dad sat talking about tattoos showing eachother what they had gotten done, i was standing at the sink with my mum "you've got yourself a lovely lad there joanne, good looking aswell" i couldnt help but laugh at mum "yeah i know he's a great guy, im very lucky" "so is he, come round to ours for lunch tomorow bring dan so we can get to know him abit better, you ok with that dan? coming to lunch at our house tomorow?" "yeah sure sue, id love to" "right come on john lets leave the 2 love birds alone" both me and dan blushed, after we said goodbye me and dan went into the living room. "i hope that wasnt to bad" i said to dan sitting down next to him on the sofa "no it was fine, i like them esp your dad tattoo's he sure as hell got alot" "yeah 2 full sleaves, a full back piece and a his left calf is done, u ok about going to lunch with them? you dont have to" "joanne i would love to go, i need to prove to them how awesome i am" i slapped his arm and laughed at him "but i kinda need to go home to shower and change, can you give me a lift?" "sure let me get my keys"

Me and dan decided to go out for lunch in kingston as we had nothing else planned for the day, we were waiting for our food when a girl came over to us "im sorry to bother you, but im a huge fan and it would mean the world to me if you could sign my napkin" "sure thing darling, whats your name?" "emma" i looked at the young girl she was around 16, she had the biggest grin on her face i could help but smile at her, i noticed she had her phone in her hand "would you like me to take a picture of you and dan?" "omg would you? that would be awesome" she passed me her phone and dan stood up and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and her's around his waist "smile" i took the picture and gave her back her phone "thank you so much, um.. is this your girlfriend?" "yeah she is, her names joanne" emma turned to look at me and gave me a hug, i was a little surprised but hugged back "thank you! omg your so pretty!" "thanks so are you" "right ill leave you to your meal, sorry for bothering you" she walked away leaving dan to sit back down and continue to wait for our food "thanks for being so cool about that, and um yeah i hope you dont mind me telling her who you were" dan said while blushing, i held his hand over the table, "it was no trouble im used to it with max and i didnt mind at all, im just a bit surprised you told her who i was i know you guys like to keep yourself private with somethings" "yeah i know, but we did say no secrects. Your a huge part of my life and i want to share it with the world, i know thats cheesy as fuck but i do" i was blushing madly at this point "your a huge part of mylife too, i just hope i dont get to much hate, a little i can handle but with what laura went through it scares me a little". After lunch we went back to dan's to hangout, i was currently cuddled up with him watching tv in the living room, "hello you's two" "hi mum" "joanne are you staying for tea? your more than welcome too" "no thanks janet, just gonna have an early night," "ok hun" i turned to look at dan, he was pouting at me "i dont want you to go home, stay the night and ill drive you home in the morning then we can go to your parents house pleaseee" "alright but ask your mum if its ok" "MUM!! is ok if joanne stays the night?" "yeah dan thats fine". Tea was lovely, me dan sarah and janet hung out all evening laughing and getting to know each other, we all said goodnight and went upstairs to bed, "um dan do you have anything i can wear to bed?" "yeah sure sweetheart" he threw me a t-shirt, i went into the bathroom to get changed, when i got back dan was already in bed. He opened his arms for me and i cuddled in, "night sweatheart" "night dan" i gave him a soft kiss and drifted off to sleep.

joanne's club outfit

joanne's day outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
please please comment, let me know if you like this xx