You Belong With Me

Fourteen

Dan's point of view:
Lunch at joanne's parents had gone great, her parents are really nice and i also met her brothers, their partners and their kids, i was really worried that her brothers were gonna have 'the talk' with me about taking care of her, dont hurt or we'll break your legs kinda thing but they didnt. I was really glad i'd gotten along with everyone as i knew it was really important to her. I was currently at band practice id taken joanne home earlier as she said she had some work to do. "ok guys lets run through loverboy and then underdog" I looked at josh and nodded, weve been doing weekly practices trying to keep things tight for our show at wembley, its gonna be mental and to say i wasnt shitting myself id be lying, it was such a huge thing for us as weve been dreaming of this for years. when we finished going through our set, wed all decided to stay back and hangout, "so hows things going with joanne?" "really good chew, she's an amazing woman" "yeah she's that alright" "yeah i met her family today, nice folks" "wow you met her family, thats big man" i looked at josh "kinda, i mean she's met my mum and sarah, so it was only fair that i met hers, hey max! you still ok with me seeing joanne, i dont want it to be weird between us if ya know what i mean" max stood up and came to sit next to me "ive told you before its fine to be honest i think its great, ive never seen her so happy and trust me after what her ex did she was pretty fucked up, he hurt her real bad, but i know you wont do that to her" "i wont i promise i really care about her man, to be honest ive fallen for her" "you love her?" i couldnt stop the smile on my face, i knew the answer "yeah max i do, I know what your all thinking, its only been 3 weeks but i know what i feel, i knew i loved her from the moment i saw her, she's everything ive been looking for" i looked around the room to see all the lads looking at me in shock "holy shit mate, our princess is in love" matt said while laughing "i think this deserve's a pint to celebrate" i couldnt help but laugh at matt and agree.

The pub was great, even though we see each other all the time were still best mates. When i got home it was late but decided to skype joanne, i know i only saw her eariler but i just couldnt get enough, i txt her on my way home to make sure it was ok and of course it was. I got into bed, turned my laptop,signed into skype and called her "hey darling" "hey dan, how was band practice?" "good, were sounding really good" i looked at her and noticed she was quiet pale "joanne are you ok?" "yeah im fine why?" "you look alittle pale sweetheart, you tired?" i was really concerned about her "no im fine, just had a busy afternoon thats all, honestly dan dont worry im ok" "ok but if you start feeling ill call me ok, anytime day or night and ill be right over to look after you" i gave her a small smile still not convinced she was ok "yeah i will thanks babe". We talked for another hour then went to sleep.

It was about 3 o'clock in the afternoon and i hadnt recieved a txt or phone call from her, i knew she was busy today, but still she always txt me good morning, i'd txted her aswell but got no reply i even phoned her and she didnt pick up, i was about going out of my fucking mind so i got in my car and made my way over to her house. I got there in record time to be honest i think im gonna get a letter from the police saying i got caught speeding but i couldnt give a shit i needed to know if she was ok. I banged on the front door and max answered "hey dan" "hey is joanne ok, ive tried txting and calling her and ive got nothing back" max invited me in "yeah i think she is, she's just tired i quess she's been really busy latley" "is she in her room?" "yeah go on up mate". i walked upstairs to her room, i knocked but got no reply so i walked in. She was asleep but looked pale as fuck, the tv was on so i took my shoes off and got into bed with her there was no way i was leaving when she looked like this. I'd been there a couple of hours and she hadnt woken up, i kept checking her breathing and her pulse to make sure she was ok i know i was over reacting but i couldnt help it. I went downstairs to get a drink and found max and henri in the kitchen "she ok?" "i honestly dont know max, she hasnt woken up and she looks really pale, do you think we should call a doctor?" "nah she gets like this when shes really tired, she'll be fine once she sleeps it off" "ok, im gonna go back up to her, is it ok if i stay over i dont want to leave her till i know shes ok" "yeah thats fine man, hey is she cuddling gizmo?" "huh? who the hell's gizmo?" max and henri started to laugh "its a white teddy bear, i bought it for her the 1st time i went on tour so she would always have a piece of me with her, cheesy as fuck i know but its like her saftey blanket, if she isnt give it to her please it will make her feel better" "oh ok, yeah no worries" I went back upstairs i pulled the covers back to see that she was cuddling gizmo, in fact she had a tight grip on" i laughed at the cuteness, she must of heard me laugh as she started to wake up, i knelt down so i was at her eye level "hey sweetheart" i brushed her hair out of her eyes so she could see me "dan? what are you doing here babe?" "i came to check on you, you never txt or answered my calls, i was freaking out" she smiled "aww babe, you didnt have to check on me im just really tired, look im awake now" she said while sitting up in bed holding the bear to her chest, "you wanna watched a film?" i asked moving to the dvd cabinet in her room "yeah harry potter, from the start" i couldnt help but laugh at her, she had told me about her love for the films and the books, plus sitting there in her sushi pj's and hugging gizmo she looked so cute. I put the dvd on and returned to bed, i lifted my arm so she could cuddle in i wrapped my arms around her and kiss her head, it felt so good talking to her and holding her "cute p'js by the way" "shut the fuck up your only jealous"

We had watched the first 2 movies when joanne said she needed the bathroom i offered to help her up but she wasnt having any of it, "hey do i get a kiss today?" i pouted at her and she just laughed "only because you've been a good boyfriend and came to look after me" i caressed her cheek and pulled her face to mine, i gently pressed my lips to hers feeling the tingles all over my body, i lifted her so she was sitting in my lap, i needed to taste her so i slipped my tounge in her mouth, god did she taste amazing. I didnt kiss her for long as i knew she needed to go, i let her get up and she walked out of the room. I kept looking at my watch noticing she had been gone for about 10 mins maybe she was just freshing herself up i thought, but i decided to go check on her i knocked on the door no reply "joanne, sweetheart you ok?" still no reply i opened the door and my heart dropped out of my chest she was passed out on the floor, i ran over to her lifting her into my lap "joanne baby wake up, wake up please" i kissed her lips, nothing "joanne... oh..god.. please wake up" i did the only thing i could think of i shouted "MAX!!"

joanne's outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
wow over 100 readers and 20 subcribers thank you!! xxxxx