You Belong With Me

Sixteen

It was now saturday i was feeling loads better, i made dan go home yesterday as he's been with me all week and hadnt seen his family or his friends plus i wanted to spend a day with max. We spent friday in bed hanging out, watching movies, talking, laughing and eating crap i loved every minute of it. All the guys and girls had been round through the week to see how i was, bringing me flowers and chocolate, it was really sweet of them. Tonight max and henri had organzied a bbq as a 'joanne's all better party" which made me laugh as it was just an excuse for them all to get shit faced. Me and max had been to tesco to buy all the food and drink, but i had a thought on the drive home "um max?" "yeah?" "dont we need a bbq to have a bbq?" we bothed looked at eachother and burst out laughing "yeah i suppose we do, best go to b&q then". The afternoon went by quickly me max and henri prepared the food and cleaned up the garden, but they wouldnt let me do much as i was still under doctors orders to rest, it was starting to piss me off. Max had informed all my clients about what had gone on and told them i wont be returning to work for a couple of weeks, they understood which i was gratefull for. Everyone was coming round at 6 so at 4 i decided to go for a shower although i was made to promise to leave the bathroom door open so max could keep checking on me. I dried my hair and curled it, i normally have it straight but something changed in me lately and i liked it curled. I dressed casual but dressed it up with some make up and jewellery, i was about to leave my room when dan walked in, without warning he picked me up and threw me on the bed, throwing himself on top of me and covering my face in kisses making me laugh "dan! its only been a day" " a.. day..to..long" he replied inbetween kisses, i grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine kissing him hard, positioning himself between my legs he moved his hands under my top making me moan into his mouth as his warm hands caressed my skin, i removed my hands from his face and moved them to the bottom of his shirt running my finger tips under slightly, i felt dan smile into the kiss. Dan moved himself lower on the bed lifting my shirt exposing my stomach he noticed my tattoos "are these for anyone one special?" "yeah mine and max's parents" he traced my tattoo's with small light kisses and grabbing my hips, making my body arch to meet his lips i dug my nails into his back making him moan, which caused me to giggle as the vibrations on my stomach tickled me "fuck..shit... guys im so sorry" i turned to look at my doorway to find josh standing there with his hands over his eyes, "thanks for ruining the moment dude" Dan said while pulling my top down and sitting up "im so fucking sorry, i just came up to tell you were all here" "its cool josh, we'll be right down" i replied while sitting myself up, josh walked out of the room and i looked back to dan who was pouting at me and giving me puppy eyes, i laughed "dont pull that face! come lets go see everyone" dan groaned getting up off the bed taking my hand helping me up as well and made our way down stairs.

"JOANNE!!!!" i nearly jumped out of my bloody skin when everyone in the kitchen shouted "hi guys!"i replied i went around everyone giving them hugs, matt passed me a beer but for it to be taken away from me by dan "she's on medication, no beer" i pouted at him he laughed, gave me a peck on the lips and walked away. following everyone into the garden i made my way over to abi and holly "josh told me he caught you and dan getting a bit frisky" abi said with a wink "yeah your guy sure knows how to ruin a moment" "i said i was sorry" josh shouted across the garden making me, abi and holly laugh. The party was going great, the food was good, people were laughing, joking and dancing i was so lucky to have such good friends. Then the boys decided to have a game of football while us girls planned a shopping trip through the week, "hey isnt it your birthday soon" i looked at georgie "yeah, i think im just gonna have a quiet one" "bollocks to that, you'r gonna need a damn good night out with staying in the house all the time" i smiled at the girls "yeah your right" and they were, i couldnt wait to let off some steam. It was around 11'oclock and i looked around the garden to see that everyone was pretty much pissed, max, henri, chris, matt, holly and georgie were on the trampoline, adam, biff, sarah, josh and abi were sitting around the firepit talking and myself was sat on one of the sun loungers "hey you" i looked up to see dan coming towards me with a blanket "hi" he slid me over so that he could lie next to me covering us with the blanket, "i thought you might be cold so i brought you this" i snuggled up to his side "your a true gentleman mr flint" "damn right and dont you forget it". I must have fallen asleep as i felt someone carrying me then lay me down, opening my eyes to see dan "hello there miss sleepy head" i smiled up at him "hey sweeite" "you need help getting ready for bed?" "no its fine i can do it" i got up and got myself changed, i didnt even bother that dan was watching me i was to tired, i crawled into bed, he pulled me into his side wrapping his arms around me "enjoy the show" he started to laugh "more than you know sweetheart, night darling" "night dan".

It was wedensday and i was in london with georgie, sarah, abi and holly having a day out shopping, i dont have many girlfriends although i class georgie as a best friend, my true best girlfriend lives in new york, her names demi we met when we went to uni together. she came to uni for a life experience and boy did we have one. She was crazy, beautifull but crazy! She has long dark brown hair, brown eyes and a wicked personality. Demi had gone back to new york about a month after we finished uni, i'd been over there a few times and visa vera, we skyped all the time but it wasnt the same, i really missed her. Our feet were killing us, so we all decided to go for some lunch as it was nearly 2pm, we all piled into ichi a sushi resturant in london, all of us getting weird looks as we were carrying loads of bags laughing and making alot of noise. "so joanne, its your birthday friday what we doing for it?" i turned to look at sarah as she was sitting next to me, i was really pleased i was getting on with dan's sister "well i just wanted a quiet night but max and dan have planned for us to go for a meal then to a club in london, so i guess thats what were doing" "YEAH!!" i laughed at the girls as they shouted "by the way, no presents" holly looked at me in shock "what?? you gotta have presents, anyway its to late me and matt already got you something" the girls nodded their heads informing me that they all had done the same "oh god, well i hope there only small". We stayed in london for another 4 hours, id gotten myself an outfit for my birthday so did all the girls, everyone took the piss out of me as i bought some new lingere asking if it was for dan, to be honest i didnt buy it for him but im sure he would like it.

I got home around 7 "hello! anyone home?" i asked walking into the house and dumping my bags in the living room, "hey sweatheart" i jumped about 6 feet in the air "holy shit babe, i didnt know you were going to be here" he walked over to me and gave me a kiss and pulled me towards the sofa sitting me next to him, "sorry i didnt mean to scare you, i did message you telling you i was gonna be here though" "oh right! sorry i didnt read it i was carrying to many bags" dan put his arm around my shoulder while put my legs over him and wrapped an arm around his waist, i felt him chuckle "so i see, did you buy out london or something" i slapped his chest playfully "no, but i got something to wear for my birthday" he turned to look at me "ooohhh is it something sexy?" he said wiggling his eyebrows "maybe". Dan stayed till about 11pm, we ordered take out and watched a film, he told me that i wouldnt see him till my birthday as they've got band practice and was going out with his mates, which i was totally fine about, we also talked about my birthday saying that he's got something special planned for it. I made my way up to bed, changed and got in, i was looking at the pictures of me and dan i couldnt help smile and feel tingles all over my body, thinking about the times where he would kiss me and touch me, i felt a shiver go down my spine, i knew right there and then that i was 100 percent in love with him.

one of joanne's parent tattoo on stomach

the other parent tattoo on joannes stomach

demi

joanne's bbq outfit

joanne's shopping outfit with the girls
♠ ♠ ♠
so heres another chapter, sorry theres a few links, but it helps with the story. i hope your all enjoying this and i would love it if you would comment, thank you xxxx