You Belong With Me

Seventeen

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" "OW!" i opened my eyes to see that max and henri had jumped on top of me, but i already knew that by the huge weight crushing me into the bed "thanks guys but do me a favour huh? get the fuck off" max and henri got off me but stayed sitting on my bed, i saw that they had cards and presents "PRESENTS" i yelled and lunged forward to grab them, giving them both a kiss on the cheek, "mine 1st" i laughed at max and opened it to find a new t-shirt with an owl on it and the complete series of black adder on blu ray "cheers babe" i gave him a hug "your welcome sweetie" i opened henri's and burst out laughing "What??" i looked at henri with a raised eyebrow "an antique hoodie? bloody hell i knew you were cheap but not his cheap" he stuck his tounge out at me "hey its the thought that counts, but i did buy the john bishop dvd for ya" i gave him a hug and thanked him for the presents, i wasnt being cheeky about the hoodie, i wanted one anyways i just wanted to see the look of his face. My phone started ringing i picked it up and saw that it was dan "morning" max and henri left my room "happy birthday sweetheart" i layed back down on the bed smiling "thanks babe, so when do i get to see you today?" "this afternoon about 3, ive still got a few errands to run first" "ok, i cant wait to see you i want a birthday kiss" i heard dan laughing at me down the phone "i promise ill give you a birthday kiss darling" we stayed on the phone for another 10 mins, then he had to go. i looked at my clock and noticed it was only 8:30, why am i up this early on my birthday! I got out of bed and went down stairs i needed caffeine, when i got to the kitchen i saw that max had made me breakfast and was waiting for me at the breakfast bar "aww!! thanks max" i took a sip from my tea and started eating my pancakes, i was always hungry in the morning "your welcome, i think everyone is coming round to see you this morning, then me and henri are taking you to nando's for lunch, that ok?" "yeah thats great, ill finish this then go change". I didnt need a shower this morning as id had one yesterday plus i was gonna have one tonight before we went out. Max cleaned up for me while i went to get washed and dressed, he's such a star! i looked in my wardrobe and thought it was gonna be a casual day as i was getting dressed up tonight, i pulled out my black aztec cardigan, plain white vest and blue skinny jeans, teamed them up with my biker boots, make-up and jewellery, i put my hair in a low ponytail, with a braid going down the left side, it looked nice. I heard the door bell ring and rang down stairs to get it, i opened it to find josh, abi, holly ,matt, chris and georgie "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" i laughed at my friends in front of me before i was engulfed into a huge group hug "thanks guys" i could only muffle as at this point i had my face burried in josh's chest, thankfully they all let go and i was dragged into the living room by chris, i couldnt believe they all got me presents which including perfume, make-up,body wash, books, cd's, jewellery,cheer-up clothing, chocolates and a dbno iphone case and clothing,they had really spoiled me! i hugged them all indiviually and thanked them for the gifts. I kept checking my watch hopeing that time would go by quickly till dan got here but was brought out of my thoughts when the front door went again i got up to get it, when i opened the door i got the biggest surprise "hi! delivery for joanne charters", a man was standing ther with a beautifull bouquet of purple roses and lillies with some white roses aswell, "yeah thats me" i thanked him and he passed me the flowers, i walked into the living room to be met with a chours of "aww" i couldnt help the blush rushing onto my cheeks, i put the flowers on the table and read the card 'To my beautifull girlfriend, happy birthday sweetheart! love dan xxx' i felt tears in my eyes as ive never had anyone do anything this nice for me, i txt dan to thank him for the flowers, he replied telling me that i was welcome and couldnt wait till he saw me later, neither could i, we all sat talking for while my parents and max's parents came round aswell to wish me happy birthday.

Me, max and henri were sat in nando's waiting for our food "so you any idea what dan's got you for your birthday?" "no idea henri, unless you do?" i raised my brow at him hopeing he would tell me "honestly joanne i have no idea but i bet its good" "yeah im sure it will be, but honestly i dont care what it is as long as he's there to share my birthday" my heart gave a flutter at the thought of seeing dan later which made me smile "your in love with him arent you?" i looked at max, my smile grew even wider "yeah i am max, i know we havent been dating long but i cant help the way i feel" max's face broke out into a huge smile "thats fucking awesome! im so happy for you babe" he got up and gave me a hug "right bitches raise your cups and lets have a toast to my amesome best friend on her birthday and to love" "TO LOVE" we all shouted, henri raised his cup again "we'll seeing as though im single and not in love i wanna raise a toast to getting pissed with my best friends and hopefully copping off with someone tonight, so heres to getting laid" we all raised our cups and shouted "SHAGGED" and burst out laughing earning us a few dirty looks. The meal was great, max must have told them it was my birthday as some of the staff came over to us singing happy birthday and giving me a cup cake with a candle in it, it was really sweet, we wandered around town for a bit until i looked at my watched and noticed it was half 2, dan said he was coming round at 3, i dragged max and henri back to the car so we could go home, earning a few complaints by passers by as i rushed to the car. We got home in 15 minutes which is record time coz the traffic on a friday sucks balls, i checked myself in the mirror making sure i still looked ok and went in the living room to wait for dan, honestly what was he doing to me, ive been in love before with my ex but this was something new my feelings were so much stronger this time, shaun never gave me tingles when he touched me or kissed me but dan! it was like a firework factory going off in me everytime i was near him, i didnt even have to touch him all it took was looking at him. i couldnt stop looking at my watch time was going so slow and it was driving me fucking crazy plus the fact that it was 10 past 3 and dan said he was gonna be here at 3 dont get me wrong i wasnt mad at him for being late, its just that i hadnt seen him since wedensday night. I know what your thinking its only been a day but when your in love an hour away from that person is too long. The door bell went off and i shot up out of my chair like a rocket to answer it, i flung the front door open to find dan with a bouquet of red roses and a huge fucking presents bag "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART" i laughed at him and threw my arms around him crashing my lips to his, i felt him put down the bag and wrap on arm around me holding me to him and deepening the kiss. He pulled away and i pouted at him which caused him to chuckle. I let him into the house and led him up to my room.

I closed my door behind me while dan put the flowers and the bag down, he turned to me with a smirk on his face walking over he wrapped his arms around my waist, mine around his neck leaning his forehead against mine "i think i owe you a proper birthday kiss" he whispered sending a shiver down my spine, he picked me up and spun me round causing me to giggle, again with the giggle what the fuck! carrying me over to my bed he layed me down with him on top placing himself between my legs and his hands tightly gripping my hips. The kiss started out slow and soft but i needed more, i ran my tounge over his bottom lip begging for entrance, our tounges colided making us both moan, i moved my hands to his hair running my fingers through it, tugging on it slightly dans grip on my hips grew harder that im sure he's gonna leave bruises but i dont care. He released his grip on me and moved his hands so they were under my shirt caressing my skin, i wrapped my legs around his waist grinding my hips into his causing him to give out a low growl making me smile into the kiss, i pulled away looking into his eyes he gave me a confused you look "presents" i said with a huge smile, dan started laughing and burried his head in my shoulder "you fucking tease" i couldnt help but laugh. He got off me to get the bag and i sat up with my legs crossed and clapped my hands together wanting to see what he got me. He sat on the bed next to me i reached out for the bag but he pulled it away, i pouted at him like a child, he stuck his tounge out at me "sarah's and my mum 1st coz ill have to explain some of mine to you" i nodded, he passed me the gifts to unwrap there were so many i couldnt believe it, they had gotten me some perfume, chocolates, earrings and some new boots, i couldnt wait to see them so i can thank them. "now mine" dan passed me a present "its from the day we spent here hanging out" i opened it to find a black glass photo frame with silver hearts all over it and a picture of me and dan in it, i was leaning back against his chest his arm wrapped around me, his head resting on my shoulder both of us smiling like idiots "i wanted you to have a picture of us together, ive got the same one in my room" "i love it" i pulled him into a quick hug, next was a deaf havanna vest top, he knew i wanted one of these for a while, he then passed me a cd case with a picture of us both on the front, i looked at him weirdly which made him laugh "its a cd of all the songs that remind me of us, i thought you could listen to it when im not with you to remind you aswell" "wow.. dan..thankyou, you have no idea what this means to me" i gave him a peck on the lips "your welcome sweetheart, right next one" he said with a huge smile, he reached into the bag and brought out a medium sized box my eyes went wide as i saw the lable 'bear factory' i opened it to find a a fluffy brown bear with a ribbon around its neck "i made it especially for you there's hearts and kisses inside of it, but i got the idea off max" "huh?" "when you were ill he told me about gizmo saying he got it for you when he went on tour so that you had a piece of him here with you, we'll i wanted to do that same so you'll always have a piece of me here when im gone" oh my god i think im gonna die from cuteness!!! i held the bear tightly to my chest and kissed it "thank you im gonna call him flint after you" dan leaned in and kissed the bear aswell "there he's been kissed by me too so that if you kiss him goodnight you'll be kissing me goodnight aswell" i laughed a little as tears were swelling up in my eyes "your so cheesy, buti like it". Dan removed the presents from the bed and sat crossed legged infront of me and handed me a small box, i opened it to find a silver tiffany bracelet, "dan.. its beautifull" he smiled at me "read the inscription" i held the bracelet up to read '23.8.12 to beyond forever, all my love dan xxxx' i looked up to dan a tear escaping my eye "23rd?" i asked, dan took my hand in his "the 1st day i met you i knew as soon as i saw you i had to make you mine. Your the most amazing woman ive ever met, your funny, intellegent and beautifull inside and out. Joanne ive never met anyone that makes me feel the way you do, when im away from you my heart aches to the point where it hurts, but when im with you i feel complete" I lowered my head so that he couldnt see that i was crying, he lifted up my chin with his fingers to look at him i could see tears in his eyes aswell "joanne....i love you" i searched his eyes to tell that he was telling me the truth and he was, my face broke out into a huge smile "i love you too dan".

We spent an hour on the bed making out, cuddling and chatting until it was time to get ready, i went to get a shower while dan went and got his clothes out of the car so he could get ready here, and to sort out tonights plans with max. When i finished i walked into my bedroom wrapped in just a towel to find dan sitting on the bed watching tv, he turned to look at me, his eyes scanning from head to toe i winked at him, dan got off the bed and left the room laughing. I dried myself and put on my new underwear and put my dressing gown on as i started to do my hair and make-up, i heard my door opening and saw dan walking in with just a towel around his waist, oh so its his turn to tease me now huh? i couldnt take my eyes off him, fuck was he hot! he collected his clothes walking back out to the bathroom sending a wink my way, i couldnt help but laugh as i had done the same to him. I curled my hair and left it down, i had done my make-up smoky style adding red lipstick to match my nails going to my wardrobe i got my clothes out that i had bought on mine and the girls shopping trip and got dressed. I wore my black leather leggings and a black sleaveless blouse with white skulls on, i wore the jewellery that my friends had gotten me for my bday, plus the bracelet that dan gave me as i was never taking it off and then added my new shoes, omg did i love them, they were black platform heals with spikes and studs all over them, they were amazing, after checking everything over in the mirror i grabbed my clutch bag and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. When i walked into the kitchen dan, max and henri all stopped to look at me, mouths hanging wide open "evening boys!" i walked past them to the fridge to get myself a beer, id finished my meds so i was able to have a drink tonight, i turned around and lent against the breakfast bar to see the guys all staring at me, i smiled "holy mother of fuck! someone please call a doctor coz i think someone has just stolen my balls" i burst out laughing at what dan said so did max and henri "nice choice of words there dan" max said while patting him on the shoulder "well can you blame me, look at her she looks fucking hot" "why thank you dan, and i must say you look hot aswell" and he did, he was wearing a dark blue shirt buttoned to the top, black skinny jeans and black vans, he sure did have a thing for them. "so you having a good birthday so far?" henri asked i looked at dan and blushed "yeah its been the best birthday ever" "well me and henri have one last present for you, so just wait there ok?" i gave max and henri a weird look, i did the same to dan and he shurged "no idea love", "CLOSE YOUR EYES" max shouted from up stairs, i did as i was told, i heard them coming down the stairs and into the kitchen "open your eyes" i opened them and i couldnt believe what i saw "DEMI" i ran to my best friend and englufed her in a bone crushing hug, "hey babe, happy birthday" i pulled away and held her at arms length "what are you doing here?" i asked not being able to believe that she was infront of me "to celebrate your birthday you numb bitch, what else do you think im doing here" i burst out laughing and hugged her again man have i missed her.

We got a mini bus bus to the club as there was 5 of us everyone else was meeting us there, i couldnt wait to party with my friends. We were going to the boogie lounge in epsom max had told me him and dan had hired the vip section out for us, these bloody boys and their vip, but i didnt complain as i thought it was really sweet. When we got there i saw that the line to get in was huge but max, demi and henri were making their way right up to the door, as i was following dan put his arm around my back and pulled me into him, i looked up at him with a raised eyebrow "guys are staring at you and i want to show them that your mine" i smiled at him, max gave his name to the bouncers and told them we were with him and they let us right in. Making my way across the room the dance floor i saw that the vip section was covered in balloons and banners saying happy birthday, also to see josh, abi, holly, matt, chris, georgie, sarah, adam and biff there. I greated everyone with a hug and introduced everyone to demi. To say the night was amazing was an understament, the music was great, the club put food out for us, max and henri even got me a birthday cake in the shape of a manchester united shirt, which josh refused to eat on the principal that he was a arsenal fan and wouldnt put that shit into his mouth. I danced with eveyone, we even formed our own mosh pit when 'all i want' by a day to remember came on, me and dan slowed danced to taylor swift which ended up in a full blown snog on the dance floor, we heard our friends whistling so we turned to look at them but it wasnt us they were doing it to, i followed their eyes to find adam and demi snogging each other's faces off, me and dan burst out laughing. At 2am the club was asking everyone to leave, i said goodbye to my friends and got into the mini bus with dan, max, henri and demi. Dan pulled me into his lap and started kissing me "oi you's 2, save it for the bedroom huh?" i looked at max and we all burst out laughing and started to sing it. I was pleased that i wasnt too drunk as i wanted to remember today as its been one of the best days of my life, im so gratefull to have such an amazing boyfriend and bestfriends in my life, but even though i wasnt too drunk dan insisted to carry me bridal style into the house, saying goodnight to everyone as we went up the stairs.

Dan threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me caressing my cheek with his hand while mine did the same to him looking into each others eyes "i want to show you how much i love you" he whispered making my whole body shiver, i bit my lip knowing what he want to do and nodded. He brought his lips to mine, kissing me deep his tounge exploring trying to taste every part of my mouth, he moved his mouth to my neck, kissing lightly biting i ran my fingers through his hair as his lips claimed my neck moving one of his hands to caress my breast i let out a gasp wanting to feel his hands on my bare skin. He lifted off me slightly and moved his lips back to mine, moving together perfectly while fingers undid the buttons on my shirt slowly making me moan wanting him to go faster, undoing the last button he ran his hands over my stomach and chest moving the fabric out of his way, sitting up on his knees he pulled down my leggings, me kicking my shoes off helping him, i lent up kissing him hard my fingers desperatly trying to get his shirt off within seconds it was on the floor along with my leggings, laying me back down his hands tracing my body, eyes admiring my lingere whispering "wow" i couldnt help but let a satisfying smirk make its way across my face, i knew he would like it. I arched my back as dan cupped my breasts with his hands his lips kissing down the valley between them. Without a word dan slipped his hand under my panites and place two fingers inside me, i let out a gasp "dan" i felt him smile against me as his fingers owned me, moving slow at first then fast. I couldnt stop my body writhing, hips bucking at his touch i could hold it in any longer "dan ... please... i ... need.. you" his fingers left me he placed his arm around my back and undid my bra throwing it across the room, his mouth instantly attached to my naked chest sucking and nibbling at my nipples moving from breast to breast, i moved my hands to his jeans unbuttoning and unzipping so fast that i thought i ripped them open, sliding them down his legs along with his boxers he kicked them off taking my panties with them, leaning over the bed reaching into his jeans for something, he come back to me eyes hovering over my naked body mine doing the same "joanne.. your so beautifull" he brought his lips to mine but this time it was tender and soft,he sheathed himself then i felt him enter me making us both moan with pleasure, i gripped his shoulders and he gripped my hips, moving slowly allowing me to adjust to him. I couldnt take it anymore i wrapped my legs around him forcing him deeper into me his thrusts were long and hard "fuck..joanne" i dug my nails into his shoulders begging him to move faster and he did, i lost all track of time and space, all i could think about was dan making love to me, fire speading through my body. Our faces were so close but lips not meeting but eyes never leaving each other hot breaths on each others faces , i felt my end coming closer as dan thrusted in and out of me "dan.. oh my god ..dan" biting my lip to surpress the feeling of pure ecstasy running through my body "i know baby.. i know just hold on a few more seconds" i dug my nails further into him im sure i drew blood, i felt dan twitch inside me and i knew he was close too "dan.. i cant.." my walls contracted around him, he burried his head into my shoulder as we both reached our climaxes "FUCK .... DAN" i swore i could see stars "JOANNE.. BABY.. OH FUCK" he thrust into me a few more times then collapsed ontop of me. We held each other tightly as our bodies shuck with intense pleasure, dan rolled off me but pulled me with him so that i was lying on my side pressed against his chest wrapping his arms around me, me draping my arm across his waist, i looked up to meet his eyes, they were shining so bright "i love you joanne" "i love you too dan".

joanne's day outfit

1st flowers off dan

2nd flowers off dan

flint the bear

Joanne's party outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment, and i hope you all enjoy this xx much love xxx