You Belong With Me

Eighteen

I felt something on my lips i slowly opened my eyes to see dan's face so close, he was kissing me i started to kiss him back making him smile into the kiss, we both pulled away and opened our eyes "morning beautifull" i couldnt stop the smile growing on my face "morning darling" we were on our sides dan had his arms around me, a hand on the small of my back rubbing in small circles while the other was doing the same to my hip, i tightend my grip around him and cuddled closer to his chest "last night was amazing" i looked up to dan who was smiling widely i started laughing "well dont you look very proud of yourself" dan looked down and met my eyes "very! i made love to a very beautifull woman who im madly in love with" dan replied winking then quickly turning us over so that he was on top of me looking straight at me "i love you to dan" he kissed me on the lips passionatly then moved his way down to my neck, then down my naked chest i couldnt help but let a soft moan past my lips, i could feel dan smiling as he pressed soft light kisses on my torso, slowly he moved his hand inbetween my legs and slowly rubbed my center, he looked up at me "you ready for round two?" i couldnt help but laugh "definatly babe".

After we had breakfast dan went home to get showered and changed, i was gonna do the same and meet him at his house around 11, i was gonna hangout with demi but she and adam had other plans, max and henri were still in bed. After showering i put my hair in a messy low bun, letting it dry naturally, i wore a sheer black blouse with a black bra underneath, my raspberry coloured jeans and my new boots off janet and sarah, i couldnt wait to thank them both. i did my make-up as i normally do and added my jewellery, i looked down at the bracelet that dan gave me and read the inscription my heart gave a flutter and i smiled, i grabbed my bag and car keys and made my way to dans. I knocked on the front door and waited, i could hear shouting behind the door "hello joanne, come on in" "hi, thanks" i walked into the house to see dan leaning with his back against the wall, arms crossed and pouting, i turned to look at janet "whats wrong with him?" she started to laugh "he wanted to answer the door to you, but i got there first" she said while looking at dan and poking her tounge out at him, "she's my girlfriend so i should open the door for her" dan complained walking over to me giving me a soft kiss "hello sweetheart" "hello darling" i replied giving him a hug "aww!! you guys are so cute" i blushed and turned to see janet and sarah "damn right we are" i laughed at what dan had said and followed everyone into the kitchen "tea joanne?" "yes please janet". We sat chatting for a while, i thanked janet and sarah for the presents and showed them that i was wearing the boots that they had got me, i also showed them the bracelet that dan had got me, which caused a chours of aww's, dan blushing like crazy and his mum telling him he raised him well, we stayed a little bit longer then made our way into london.

Me and dan had been shopping for a couple of hours and decided to go to nando's for something to eat, after we finished eating dan suddenly got out of his seat and came round the table and kissed me i looked at him stunned and asked "what was that for?" "what? cant i kiss my girlfriend?" i blushed "yeah of course you can, i just thought that you would want to keep us private ya know" "well i did at first, but i quess you havent checked your instagram" i raised my eyebrow at him but he just picked up my phone off the table and showed me what he was getting at, i couldnt believe my eyes! there were pictures of us all from the night before, ones of me and demi dancing, me and max making a weird face, some really weird ones with josh,matt and chris i have no idea what was going on there, one of me, demi, sarah, abi, holly and georgie smiling, but it was the last ones that caught my eye it was of me and dan, one where were looking at the camera by back was against his chest and he had his arms around me, one of me and him dancing, but the last one was one of us kissing with the caption 'dan and his lovely lady joanne' i noticed that it was josh who had posted it, i felt my palms feel damp as i started to read the comments alot of the were really nice saying that we were a cute couple and that they wished us happyness, but some other comments were quite nasty calling me a bitch, slut, whore and saying i was only using dan for his fame and money, those one's hurt. Dan must have noticed that ive read them as he lifted my face up by the chin "dont listen to a word they say darling, i love you thats all that matters" i smiled at him thanking him for reasuring me "i love you too dan". When we got back to mine i noticed that it was quite noisey i walked into the living room to find everyone there me and dan were greeted by a loud "hello" we said hello back, i saw demi sitting on the sofa and nodded my head towards the kitchen hoping she would follow, i sat down on the breakfast bar and was pleased when she joined me, i raised my eyebrow at her "what??" "you know what, i wanna talk about you sucking adam's face last night and the fact that you ditched me today" she blushed "he's so fucking nice, plus you went out with dan what ya complaining about?" i turned in my chair to look at her "im not complaining demi i thought you were coming with us, after all i havent seen you in 4 months" demi turned towards me "i know, im sorry its just that he so nice and we get along, anyway i think him and dan are going out tonight with the guys so why dont you and me just have a quiet girls night in, watching movies, eating shit and drinking wine sound like a deal" i shook her hand "deal".

Demi was right when she said the guys were going out, i was pleased about this as i got to spend some alone time with demi, dont get me wrong i love hanging out with everyone but i dont get to see her that often, we'd been to the local store to get some wine and some snacks, we were also gonna order in a take-away coz neither of us could be bothered to cook. "what movie are we gonna watched first?" "um.. seen as though your the guest ill let you pick" demi ran over to the dvd cabinet and started going through it, we were in the living room in our p'js with loads of pillows and blankets, she had also lit some candles as we always do this when im visiting her in new york "picked one" she ran over to me to show me that she had picked 'clerks 2' i started to laugh as this was one of our fave movies, i put it on and got settled on the sofa with demi. After the film had finished we were sitting on the floor eating our food and drinking wine and to be honest it was going straight to my head "so whats dan like in bed?" i looked at demi shocked "come on joanne im your best mate as if im not gonna ask that, although by the sounds coming from your room last night it sounded like he did a very good job" i bowed my head as i felt the blush rise in my face "haha he's that good huh?" i slapped her arm playfully "fuck sake demi! yes he was good, very good infact" we were both laughing now "so little miss new york what about adam, you think its gonna go anywhere?" she took a sip from her wine glass and sat thinking for a minitue "to be honest no, i mean he's really nice and everything but we live so far apart it wouldnt work, plus im only staying for a few more days then i have to go back" "NO YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME" i jumped on and her and we fell to the floor laughing.

The next few days were awesome having demi here, we had some much fun hanging out, going shopping, partying but saying goodbye at the airport had to be the worst, i hated seeing her leave but knowing she was coming to the wembly show made me feel better. Fans had found out that me and dan were dating as he put a statment on his twitter about us, i was unsure of this at first but when i saw all the nice comments they wrote about us i felt alittle bit better i had gained a shit load more followers which was mad in my eyes, why would anyone want to know about my crappy day to day stuff, but georgie said the fans want to know everything about the guys. Me and dan were amazing ive never been this happy in my entire life everything he did made me smile, like he would wake me up in the morning by giving me a kiss, sending me a txt to say i love you when we werent together and when we were together he was always touching me in some way, hand on my back, holding my hand or just squashed up next to me. Me and dan were currently lying on his bed watching tv cuddling "im going away with adam and biff next week for a few days in liverpool is that ok?" i turned to look at him "yeah of course it is, you dont need my permission you daft bugger" we both laughed "just wanted to check that it was ok, to be honest i dont know if i can go that long without seeing you" i moved my self so that i was lying on top of him "dan it will be fine if you feel that way now whats it gonna be like when you go on tour, dont get me wrong im gonna miss you so fucking much but we'll get through it, its only a couple of days away and ill be here when you get back" dan wrapped his arms around me and placed his hands on the small of my back "your fucking perfect you know that?" he lent up to kiss me "your not to bad yourself" i replied kissing him back, i was about to pull away when he flipped us over me now lying under him looking into his eyes "i love you so much joanne i honestly dont know what id do without you know, your my everything" "i love you to dan and i feel exactly the same" he kissed me passionatly while running one of his hands up and down my thigh, i decided to wear a dress today which dan approved off, kissing my neck i let out a soft moan "no one's in the house we can make as much noise as we want" i laughed a little at dan, i ran my hand down between our bodies until i got to his crotch and started rubbing him through his jeans his kisses turned to little bites which were driving me crazy, i gently squeezed him causing him to let out a moan "dan i wanna show you how much i love you" he looked up to me with a smile on his face i pushed him off me so that he was laying down, i straddled his hips and kissed him with as much passion i could muster his hands instanly moving to my hair, entwining his fingers in it tuging it slighly. I grinded my hips into him slowly wanting to drive him crazy as much as he does me, his grip on my hair got harder, i pulled away needing air running my hands under his shirt taking it off in the process, i placed soft kisses on his chest making my way down his body, when i got to his jeans i liked his torso just under his boxers i felt him shudder "fuck joanne" i smiled knowing that he was enjoying this as much as i was, i sat up and undid his jeans sliding them down his legs taking his boxers with him, i smiled seeing that he was rock hard, he kick his jeans and boxers off and i asked him to move up the bed so that he was sitting with his back against the headboard. I crawled my way up inbewteen his legs, i kissed his lips tounges instantly meeting my hand went around his length stroking him softly, dan gaspped at my touch, i left his lips making my way down his chest and torso placing soft kisses all the way down i licked his head and looked up to him, he was looking right at me i winked at him causing him to smile, moving my tounge all the way up his shaft from the bottom kissing the tip gently before taking him into my mouth "holy fuck joanne" i looked back up at him to see that his head was thrown back and his eyes were closed. moving my mouth up and down his shaft licking him making him moan my name was getting me all worked up as well i knew it wouldnt be long till i needed him to touch me, i moaned into my mouth causing dan to buck hips hips i sucked harder taking him all into my mouth i loved how he tasted "joanne.. fuck... i... need.. you...now" i pulled away from him and without warning he pulled my dress off me throwing it across the room, he turned me and placed me on the bed some how along the way my bra had gone and he was in the process of taking my panties with them, i grabbed a condom of the bedside table and sheathed him slowly "joanne.. hurry .. up.. please" i couldnt help but smile at the fact that i was driving him mental when i removed my hand he opened my legs roughly and thrusted himself inside me hard, "shit dan" i grabbed his shoulders digging my nails into them and he did the same with my hips, this wasnt like the other times we'd made love this was filled with want and frustration i liked it and so did he. His thrust were fast and hard i knew it wouldnt be long till i reached my climax dan must have saw the look in my eyes as he thrusted even harder "dan.. im close" "let go baby let go" i did and i couldnt believe the high that i got, i screamed his name so loud im sure his neighbours heard me i suddenly felt him leave me and flip me so that i was now on my knees, i gripped the head board as dan slammed into me from behind again he was going fast and hard i honestly couldnt think straight, espcially when he reached round and started to rub my clit, "dan.. oh my god.." he lent over me and whispered in my ear "i want you to scream my name again" he lifted back up and thrusted hard, rubbed my clit harder making me squirm under his touch, but his hand was tightly gripping my hip not letting me move anywhere "im close" i whispered "me too.. just hang on .. hang on baby" i held on until i felt him twitch inside me then i had to let go "FUCK DAN" " JOANNE HOLY SHIT" we both reached our climaxes at the same time, he thrusted in and out of me a few more times, and then we both collapsed onto the bed dan ontop of me. We layed there a few seconds then dan rolled off me i turned to look at him, sweat dripping from his face, chest rising and falling fast trying to catch his breathe he looked at me and smiled i smiled back "best afternoon ever" i told him giving him a soft kiss "definatly sweetheart".

joanne's london outfit

joanne's outfit at dans
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took a while but heres the next chapter, hope you enjoy! please comment xx