You Belong With Me

Nineteen

Dan had left for liverpool this morning, i was gonna miss him like mad but i was kinda pleased he went as i wanted him to spend sometime with his friends plus it ment that i get to spend some alone time with max, we hadnt hung out together for a while well at least not just the two of us. We had made plans at the weekend to go to brighton for a night we hadnt been there in a while and it was always one of our favourite places. Me and max had gotten up early and got showered and dressed before 9am i decided to dress casual but dress it up abit with a blazer and some jewellery, i french braided the top of my hair and put it in a high pony tail, i didnt want it to get in my face. We were sat on the train to brighton and it was packed, i always seem to catch trains at the wrong time, it was so packed that i had to sit in max's lap, i was looking out the window when max tapped my leg i turned to look at him "take a picture with me?" "ok, normal pic or silly pic?" max sat there thinking for a few seconds "silly pic" i laughed a little and turned into his side so our faces were touching, he held up his phone and we both pulled crazy faces he showed me the photo and i burst out laughing "this is so going on twitter" i gave max a confused look "um why?" "if dan's not hiding your relationship, im sure as hell not gonna" fair enough i thought to myself, a miniute later my phone went off, i checked my twitter to see that i had a notification @joannecharters @maxmeatsix "BESTIES ON THEIR WAY TO FUCK UP BRIGHTON", a few miniutes later i recieved 2 more tweets @danmeatsix "look after my girl max or ill chop your balls off!" im not gonna lie this made me smile i checked the other one which made me laugh out loud @joshmeatsix "WHERE THE FUCK WAS MY INVITE BITCHES??? dont be to late back tomorow because were going out at night" i tweeted josh back saying ok.

To say me and max were re-living our childhood was an understatment we'd booked into the same hotel as we always had, we'd been down to the beach, got ice creams, had lunch at the same chip shop that we did when we were kids, played games in the arcade and did some shopping, we were currently sitting in the pub when my phone started ringing my face instantly lighting up at the sight of dans name "hello mr flint" dan laughed a little down the phone "well hello miss charters, how are you this afternoon?" "im having a great time i forgot how much i miss this place, hows liverpool?" max waved a glass infront of me silently asking if i wanted another i gave him a thumbs up "its good but im missing my girl, we should have a trip there" i smiled at him calling me his girl "yeah definatly id love that" i heard adam shouting at dan from the background saying they were leaving "i gotta go sweetheart, have fun be carefull when you go out tonight and tomorow make sure max and josh look after you, and i love you so fucking much joanne" "i will, you take care too and i love you too" we hung up and i looked over at max who had a huge smile on his face "what you smiling at mr?" "you and dan are so fucking cute i think im gonna puke into my pint" i laughed at him "yeah well just wait till laura gets here and im sure you guys will make me sick with all the cuteness". The rest of the afternoon including more shopping, i swear max buys more clothes than i do and doing some sight seeing, when it got till about 5pm we decided to go back to the hotel for a rest and then to get ready for our night out.

We had both showered and changed by 8pm i wore blue skinny jeans a marron coloured blouse with black high heels, silver jewellery my make-up was how i normally have it but jazzed it up with some red lipstick, and my hair for a change i left to dry naturally which made it go into natural waves, "well dont you scrub up well" i turned to look at max he was wearing a blue checkered shirt and blue jeans "you scrub up nice aswell" i told him laughing, we had decided to just go for a pub meal, have a few drinks then have a walk along the sea front. we had such a good time in the pub, laughing and joking i never seemed to have a bad time with max he was just a very happy person. Walking along the sea front max was holding my hand this was nothing new to us we always did it when we were out together, he pulled me towards a bench i was pleased id worn my jacket as it was abit cold outside, sitting down he let go of my hand and draped his arm over my shoulder pulling me into him, i wrapped mine around his waist and huddled closer to try and keep warm, i heard him let out a deep sigh and i looked up at him "max?? are you ok?" of course i knew he wasnt, there wasnt a thing i didnt know about this man, i could tell when he was happy and i could tell in a instant when he wasnt "to be honest babe no, i just feel like things are getting me down at the miniute" "like what? you on about laura?" i pulled myself up so that i could look at him properly "yeah, fuck i miss her so much i just want her to be here now i hate sleeping alone, plus now that your with dan i dont get to spend alot of time with you, i guess im just being selfish dont get me wrong i love the fact that your with him but i just miss you so fucking much aswell your my best mate and i never want to lose you, i honestly dont think id be able to carry on if i did" i looked at max noticing that he was crying, and when max cries you know its serious, i grabbed his free hand and held it between my own "dont you think for one fucking second that your gonna lose me, i know ive been spending alot of time with dan and im sorry if ive made you feel that i havent wanted to hangout with you because i have, max ive missed you loads too, and im the same i dont know what id do if i lost you, you have no idea what you mean to me i love you so fucking much your my best friend" i was crying by this point aswell, he pulled me into him for a hug and i swear to god i held onto him for dear life, seeing max like this broke my heart, like ive said before no one will ever understand mine and his friendship were so close, theres nothing i keep from him and he's the same with me, we tell each other we love each other everyday and no matter where we are in the world we have to talk to each other at least twice at day. Max started to pull away from me and wiped my tears that were falling down my cheeks "joanne i love you too hun, lets make a promise to each other now, at least one whole day a week we spend it together, just you and me no one else" he held up his pinky finger and i let out a small chuckle, i linked my pinky with his and looked at him "i promise". We sat on the bench for a little while longer talking about the things that we had gotten up to when we were kids, like when we were at school and we were playing kissy chase me and max were the only ones that didnt kiss coz we were best friends, but as i was sitting on the grass in the play ground he came up to me pouting his lips going in for the kiss, i was so shocked that he did this i punched him in the face causing him to have a black eye, we both sat there hugging each other laughing at the memory, eventually we got up and made our way back to the hotel.

I woke up around 7am i looked over to the other bed and saw that max was fast asleep i couldnt help but let out a small chuckle he looked so cute, his mouth was hanging open a little, spread out in the bed like a star fish his hair was all over the place, i grabbed my clothes and headed towards the bathroom for a shower. I dressed casual again as i knew we were going to be walking around alot, i wore my mustache cardigan with a grey floaty vest top and my ripped blue skinny jeans with my black vans, yes i know i wear skinny jeans alot, i cant help it i love them, my hair i just dried and pulled into a ponytail, i couldnt be bothered doing anything with it today as i was getting dressed up tonight, i did my make-up as i would normally do. When i walked out of the bathroom i noticed that max was awake and sitting up in bed "morning max" "morning hun" max patted the bed motioning for me to get on, sitting on the bed max engulfed me in a huge bear hug, "max ..sweetie.. i cant.. breathe" i felt him laugh and let me go "sorry joanne, so what's our plans for today?" he asked leaning back against the headboard, i moved so that i was cuddled up to his side "well first your gonna have a shower coz you stink, then breakfast, then go back into town for a wander around before we have to catch the train at 11am". "spanking hun" i laughed at max as he got up of the bed and headed towards the shower, while he was in there, i packed up our bags and made sure we had everything, we didnt have to check out till 12 so it was good that we could leave stuff here and come back about 10 to get everything before we get the train. I was just about finished packing i heard the bathroom door open, i turned around to find max coming into the bedroom completely naked "forgot my clothes" he said to me reaching into his bag to get some, i couldnt help but laugh he didnt really function well in the morning and id seen max naked so many times it didnt bother me anymore, he got dressed and we went downstairs to get breakfast. Luckly on the train back it was packed so we had plenty of room, we sat at a table opisite each other with our bags on the other seats we were looking at all the mad photos we'd taken and laughing, i looked at the ones me and max had taken in a photo booth, one where we were smiling, one we were pulling faces, one were max was kissing my cheek and me pulling a digusting face and the last one where i was licking his face and he had a huge smile on his face giving a thumbs up, i loved these photos we were gonna half them and keep mine in my purse i really couldnt wait for dan to get back so i could do this with him, i took a picture of them and put it on twitter @joannecharters @maxmeatsix "Had a great time in brighton, love you max xxx" a couple of minitues later mine and max's phones went off he started to laugh and started typing a reply @joannecharters @maxmeatsix "love you to hun, brighton you were royally fucked!" i noticed i had two more new tweets @joshmeatsix "so want a copy of these, you guys are fucking mental! hurry up back i miss you guys" i laughed at this and replied telling him we'd be home soon but it was the last one that caught my eye and made my heart melt @danmeatsix "Glad you had a good time sweetheart, fuck i miss you so much i cant wait till i see you tomorow all i want to do is kiss you, i love you with all my heart and soul xxx" i replied telling him i love and miss him too.

The train journey went by quickly as me and max talked about our childhood and stuff he's gotten up to on tour, i thought i was gonna die from laughter at some points. When we got back to weybridge henri was waiting for us to give us a lift home, when we got home we relaxed for a bit catching up with henri telling him about our night away and what we got up to and showing him the photos soon it was 6pm and time to get ready for my night out with max, henri, josh and abi. I wore my new dress that i got in brighton it was cream and black same as my new shoes, my hair was french braided round my hairline and pulled back into a french bun, my make-up was natural colours as i didnt want it to heavy, as i was putting my jewellery on there was a knowck at my bedroom door "come in" the door opened and josh walked in "JOANNE" he shouted walking over to me pulling me into a hug "JOSH" i replied laughing hugging him back "you ready to go?" he asked me "sure am lets go" i linked my arm with josh's and made our way down stairs. The club was packed i held onto abi as we made our way through the crowd to get to the bar, as we were walking someone barged into my shoulder nearly knocking me over "im so sorry are you ok?" i turned round to look at the person who knocked me and i couldnt believe my eyes "joanne?" i felt a lump in my throat as i started at the person in front of me "shaun?"

1st day in brighton outfit

night out with max

2nd day in brighton outfit

Club outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me so long to get this chapter up, hope you enjoy and please comment