You Belong With Me

Three

"Guys, i'd like you to meet Joanne, Finally!" Max said with a smirk, "hey!" the all said back, "Midget!!" Chris said while grabbing me into a massive bear hug, "hey chew!" i said while laughing at the nickname he'd given me, i wasnt that short, i was 5ft5, but i suppose to most tall people, i was short. After chris let go i turned around to see Josh walking up to me, "It's niceto meet you finally, weve heard so much about you" he laughed as he gave me a friendly hug, Matt was next to give me a hug "welcome to the madness" he whispered in my ear, making me laugh, Dan was next to walk up to me, i knew he was an attractive guy from all the pictures and videos Max had showed me, but holy fucking shit! he was more than attractive, he was freaking hot! I felt myself blush as he started to talk to me "so your the famous Joanne that Max wont shut up about,its about time we met you" "Oh dear god, what has he said about me?" i asked nervously while he gave me a hug, i felt tingles and a shiver go down my spine as he touched me, "nothing to bad" Dan said with a wink as he pulled away. We all walked on to the bus, i wasnt sure what i was expecting to see inside, but to my surprise it was very nice. It was a 2 story bus, on the bottom floor, there was a small lounge which consisted of a large tv, xbox, and blu ray player, and round the corner the was a small bathroom.

Chris decided he would show me which bunk was mine, so we went upstairs,there was about 16 bunks and Chris told me that my bunk would be next to Max, which made me happy that he wasnt gonna be that far away from me if i needed him. I dumped my bag into my bunk and decided to go back downstairs with Chris. As i got closer to the back lounge things started to get quite noisy, but soon figured out why, when i found Max and Josh playing Fifa, I sat down next to chris watching the two battle it out like it was a game of life and death. The game was getting pretty heated, which i started to laugh at, as i know fine well how Max gets when he plays this game, but was more laughing at Josh, as ive never seen someone so passionate about a game,
"Max you twat, you just took out Wilshere, that was a clear penatly" "I did not! he fell over, dont blame me, for you playing fucking shit!" Max shouted back after about another 10 mins of shouting and me laughing, they stopped playing fifa to turn to me "and what is so funny Joanne?" Max asked in a very serious tone, which made me laugh even harder, to the point where i had tears in my eyes "sorry but whenever you play this, you get so mad and i find it funny, your like a mini firecraker full of rage" "like you dont, ive seen you have full blown tanturms when you play" Max shot back, "you play fifa?" Josh asked a little shocked
"oh yeah, and i always beat Max" "you so fucking dont! ive beaten you loads of times" Max stated "ok! ok! if your that good Joanne, how about we have a match" Josh said confidently, little did he know, i kick major arse at this game, after all i grew up with Max and 2 older brothers, boy was this guy gonna get a lesson in how to play fifa. "fine, bring it on Josh, bring it on" Obviously Josh picked to play arsenal, and i picked manchester united as ive supported them all my life, Josh had a digusted look on his face when i did this "man utd?? are you fucking serious, i thought you would be a gooner like max?" "fuck no, ive been a man utd fan all my life" i said while picking my players, "oh this is gonna be sooooo good kicking man utd arse" "you wish josh!" After about 20 mins of shouting from both me and Josh, mostly him, because ive beaten him 7 -5 "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" Josh shouted at me "i told you you wouldnt win" i couldnt help but let a satisfied smirk play on my lips,i looked around the small lounge to find the rest of the guys laughing their heads off at what had just happened, "holy shit, you just got your arse whooped by a girl" Matt said while trying to stop laughing, "fuck you Matt, fair play love you played a good game, but seriously how did you get so good?" Josh asked "i grew up with max, plus ive got 2 older brothers, so ive grown up playing it" "And why the fuck didnt you tell me this MAX!!" Max looked at josh and simply said "coz i wanted to see the look on your face when she beats your arse" Max said while still laughing.

AS we drove to reading The lounge was full of laughs and banter, i was surprised at how well i was getting on with everyone, although i was still nervous around Dan, Joanne snap the hell out of it will ya and just relax, i thought to my self. When we finally got to reading, the rain had stopped, it was about 5pm and people were everywhere. id got given a backstage pass off Rob the tour manger so i could go hang out with the guys, but i told Max i wanted to have a walk about 1st, to kinda get to know the site. Luckly Georgie had arrived about 5 mins after us, so she decided to come with me while the guys went and did some interviews. "so how ya finding meeting the rest of the guys" "i was nearly shitting myself this morning, i honestly didnt know what they were gonna think of me, plus god only knows what Max has told them about me" i said Georgie started laughing at me "honestly Joanne you have nothing to worry about, ive told you loads of times before, that their nice guys and would welcome you with open arms, so how did you find dan?" she asked while smirking at me "i found him waiting at the bus with the other guys" i replied sarcasticly, Georgie knew about my crush on Dan, she was the only person i ever told "funny shit! you know what i mean" i felt myself blush at the memory of Dan hugging me "haha i knew it, you think he's even hotter in person dont you?" Georgie asked while laughing "fine fine, he's hot, like seriously fucking hot! i feel really nervous around him and i dont want to be, i just want to be myself and not be a twat" i replied "just be yourself then and stop worrying" she said.

After a while, we made our way backstage. Id been introduce to Abigail and Holly, Josh and Matt's girlfriends, they were really nice, which i was pleased about, they i was introduced to sarah Dans sister, who i thought was lovely. As the night grew on, there was plenty of drinking and laughing, around 11pm i can honestly say i think we were all abit pissed. "JOANNE" max shouted in my ear "what the fuck Max, im sitting right next to you" i said covering my ear, " im so fucking happy that you decided to come along, and im soooooooooooooo happy that you and the boys are getting along too" he was sluring at this point, which i found was funny "yeah im happy about it to Max" i replied. As me and Max were talking i felt someone staring at me, and when i looked round i was surprised to find that it was Dan,
i blushed slightly when he winked at me. Dan got out of his chair and walked over to where i was sitting and took the empty seat next to me "having a good time?" he asked "yeah iam thanks, you?" "yeah a great time actually" he replied, i looked right at him to see him smirking at me, i couldnt help but blush again as i looked at those blue eyes of his 'fucking hell joanne your acting like a school girl get a grip' i thought to myself. "you wanna go for a walk?" Dan asked me and suddenly i felt my heart rate speed up, "yeah sure" i replied "come on then, lets get some fresh air" Dan said while helping me out of my chair, i caught Georgie giving me a wide smile, oh is she gonna give me shit for this.