You Belong With Me

twentyone

I hardley slept last night i think i only got a couple of hours sleep, thinking to myself that i was just going to stay in today and do some work for my clients. I had gotten up about 6am and showered, standing looking in my wardrobe i was just gonna wear something comfy today. I picked out some blue skinny jeans, a black vest top and my favorite oversized skull jumper. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and did my make-up as normal and added some jewellery. I rolled the bracelet that dan had given me round my wrist and wondered how he was and hoped he had calmed down by now. Putting on my slippers i made my way downstairs where milo was waiting for me on the kitchen counter. I put the kettle on and turned to my cat, bending down to him so he could rub his face against mine, i loved this cat he was so affectionate, if only cats could give hugs huh? because i really could do with one right now. After feeding milo i made my tea and a bowl of coco pops, sitting down in the living room and turning on sky sports news. Not long after i finished my breakfast milo joined me on the sofa curling up on my lap. I tried to do some work but i honestly couldnt concentrate, all my thoughts kept going back to dan i just wanted to know if things were ok with us, i couldnt wait any longer i check the time on my phone 9:40 am, i dont care if he was still asleep i wanted to talk to him. I was about to dial his number when the door bell went off, i put my phone down and went to answer the door. A mixture of emotions went through me as i looked at the person infront of me, anger, hurt, worry, stress but finally relief... dan was standing infront of me with a bouquet of purple roses "hi, um these are for you, im sorry i was such a dick" i laughed softly at his words "thank you there beautiful and your not a dick, come in" i took the roses from him and walked into the kitchen to find a vase, after filling it with water and placing it on the kitchen table i turned to look at dan who was standing in the door way "you want a cuppa?" "yeah please". i made our cuppa's and took the throught to the living room i handed dan his after he sat on the sofa, i took the seat at the other end of the sofa sitting crossed legged and looking at him. I didnt like this tense feeling between us, in fact i fucking hated it someone had to break it and that was me "so.... um... did you have a good time at adams last night?" dan looked at me "how did you know i was at adam's?" "sarah" i simply replied "oh right" he set him cup down on the coffee table and turned to look at me "joanne im not going to lie to you, me adam and biff went to see shaun. I told him to back off but he just fucking laughed at me and told me that he wasnt going to, so i punched him and i think i broke his nose" i couldnt believe what i was hearing, i would never put dan as being violent "you did what??" i said putting my cup on the table "i hit him joanne, he got me so fucking mad telling me that you were his and that he wasnt going to give up on you, have you any idea how the thought of losing you fucking scares me?" i moved myself over to sit next to dan and pulled his hands into my own "dan do you trust me?" he nodded "that isnt good enough, i need you to say it and mean it" he looked up looking me right in the eyes "yes joanne i trust you more than anything" i sighed with relief "im not going to run off back to shaun ok? he means nothing to me, but you, you mean everything to me. Dan i love you so much and when you ran out yesterday i didnt know what to think. Were you going to get hurt, were you going to hurt shaun or worse, was that the end of you and me, i know what happened with lucy and i promise you with all my heart and soul i would never do that to you". Dan wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him, "joanne im so sorry i didnt mean to shout at you and run out, im such a fucking dick, i love you so much i cant lose you, your my everything sweetheart" I held onto him tightly i was so happy he didnt want us to end, to be honesnt i was a fucking idiot for thinking it, i pulled back slightly "dan?" "yeah" " kiss me" without another word dan pressed his lips to mine softly, moving myself to his lap and wrapping my legs around him i pressed my lips harder to his, i needed his kiss, i needed him close to me. Dan pulled me close, wrapping his arms around my back, biting my bottom lip, i gasped causing me to open my mouth, his tounge slipping in and wrapping itself around my own. I moaned into my mouth loving the feeling of electricity running through my body, i involuntary ground my hips into dans making him moan to and his grip on me tighten, i knew if this carried on we were going to have to take it upstairs but it just wasnt my day "MORNING" we pulled away to see max and henri grining at us, i felt my cheeks flush and buried my face into the crock of dan's neck, i could feel dan chuckle as he held me close "moring guys" i heard dan say "glad to see you two have made up, and oh by the way dan i know your my best mate and everything but if i ever see her like that again ill fucking kill you" i shot up to look at max "i promise you max that will never happen again" "good, now who wants a cuppa?" i nodded my head and gave dan a quick peck and got off him.

The rest of the morning and most of the afternoon i spent with dan in my bedroom, max and henri had gone out so it was just me and him in the house. I was curled up at his side watching crap on tv but i wasnt really paying attention as dans hand was under my top, his fingers tracing patterns on my bare skin. I moved my head to look at him, taking in his features, he hadnt shaved today so there was light stuble around his perfect jaw line, his eyes glued on the tv, his hair slick back as normal. i couldnt understand why a man this gorgeous would be with a girl like me, i watched a smile appear on dans face and i had to return it "what you looking at sweetheart?" i lifted my hand to his face and turned it towards me, "you, your perfect" he let out a small chuckle and turned on his side to face me "thank you but im not the perfect one here darling you are" i blushed a little "joanne your so cute when you blush" i buried my head into his chest to stop him seeing my bright red face, he push me back "dont hide your face joanne, i want to see it" i looked into his eyes, they were so beautifull i raised my hand and cupped his cheek, him leaning into it closing his eyes "i love you dan" opening his eyes and smiling at me "i love you to joanne". Pressing my lips to his softly i moved my hands to the back of his head running my fingers through his hair at the nape of his neck, dan rolled me over so that he was ontop of me, placing his legs between mine, his arms on both sides on me so he didnt have all his weight on me, moving my other hand down his back to his arse giving it a slight squeeze making dan smile into the kiss. He moved his lips to my neck kissing and nipping slighly, pushing my hips into his, he return the action. I loved the feeling on dan against me he drove me fucking crazy and he knew it. Lifting up slightly dan pushed his hands under my tops and pulled them off me throwing them across the room, his hands going to my breasts palming them through the navy blue and cream lace, mine going to the bottom of his shirt pulling it up and lifting it over his head. I ran my finger nails down his chest and torso making my way to his jeans. Un doing the button and pushing them down leaving him in only his boxers, dan taking off my jeans aswell leaving me in my underwear, running his eyes over my body he moved his hands all over me, his hands finally resting on my butt lifting my hips towards him "i love the fact that you only wear thongs, it turns me on so fucking much" i let out a small giggle, as dan swiftly took of my bra and attached his mouth to my breast, i let out a soft moan as dan's tounge flicked over my nipple while his other hand gently caressed my other breast. Dan licking and sucking slightly on my breasts was driving me mad, i needed his touch "dan.. please.. touch me" kissing me all the way down my stomach he grabbed my panties with his teeth pulling them down my legs, i laughed at his actions "stop fucking teasing me" he looked up at me "no" groaning at him only made him laugh too. Dan ran his hands up my thighs, spreading my legs open hoping he was going to do what i needed him to do, but to my surprize he did something else, dan moved his head to between my legs and starting licking at my core i swear a lightning bolt went through me "oh my god dan" i gripped the bed sheets with my fingers nails as dan moved his tounge around my clit. Holy fuck was he good i could feel my climax starting to build especially when dan slipped 2 fingers inside me, i raised my hips slightly causing dan to moan into his mouth, the vibrations against me bringing me closer. I placed my hand on the back of dans head pushing him more into me, he started to lick and move his fingers faster, he must have know i was close, i could feel the fire building inside me and without warning a nuclear bomb went off inside me "FUCK.... DAN", he carried on for a few more seconds before he moved up my body and attaching his lips with mine, forcing his tounge in, searching every part of my mouth. I could feel his erection pushing against me making me want him more he pulled away to grab a condom from the draw in my bedside table sheathing himself he slipped his length inside me making us both moan with pleasure. Wrapping my arms and legs around him bringing him closer as he thrusted into me soft at first but then got harder. I loved dan making love to me he was like a fucking sex god! no man has ever pleasured me the way he did. I rolled him over so i was straddling him, him still inside me. I ground my hips into his but it wasnt enough for dan, he grabbed my hips and started to bounce me up and down, rideing him, slaming me down onto his dick. I looked at him his eyes were closed and his head thrown back, a look of pure pleasure on his face, the fire started to build again and dan was close aswell as he slammed me down on him harder and faster. I felt him twitch inside me as both our climaxes came together, he shouted my name as i did the same. Collapsing ontop of him he wrapped his arms around me holding me close both trying to regain our breath's and thinking to myself, yet another perfect afternoon with the man that i love.

Dan spent the night at mine we ordered a take away, watched movies, talked and made love again, it was wonderfull. He had gone home this morning to get changed but was coming back as he wanted to take me out for the day. I had showered, gotten dressed by the time dan had come back. It was a gorgeous day outside, so i put on my flowery navy blue skirt with tan leather belt which lays about mid thigh, plain navy blue tank top and my demin vest, i matched my outfit with my tan leather lace up's. My hair was in a high bun and make-up done as normal. "you look nice" max complimented me as i walked into the kitchen "cheers babe, what you up to today?" i asked him while putting the kettle on "me and josh are going to the arsenal game" "oh yeah is josh coming here first?" my attention was brought to the door as the bell went off "yeah that should be him now" "wait i wanna get it havent seen him in a few days" i ran to the door and opened it "JOSHY" i yelled pulling him into a hug "fucking hell joanne! please dont call me that " i pulled away and pouted "put the lip away hun, if the wind changes your face will stay that way" he walked into the kitchen laughing "fuck you josh" i replied laughing a little myself and closing the door. Me, max and josh sat chatting for a while, until the door bell went off again but before i could get up josh ran to the front door "DANNY" "JOSHY" i gave josh a confused look as he and dan walked into the kitchen "what the fuck? i thought you didnt like to be called that" Dan came over to me and gave me a peck on the lips "only dan's allowed to call me that, seriously joanne have you not heard of flintceschi" max and dan both laughed "your insane joshua" "love you to joanne". I walked away shaking my head at the boys laughing, grabbing my bag i headed towards the front door "dan you ready to go?" "yeah babe, see you guys later" "BYE" josh and max shouted at the sametime "BYE LOVE YOU MAX BYE JOSHY" "LOVE YOU TO JOANNE". Me and dan got into my car and made our way to weybridge station to get the train to london. I was trying to concentrate on driving but dan was making it very hard as his hand was rubbing my bare thigh "Dan do you want us to crash, coz if ya dont your gonna have to stop that" i heard him chuckle from beside me "why is it turning you on?" we stopped at a red light and i turned to look at him "yes now quit it" he removed his hand and sat there laughing at me.

"joanne come here babe and look at this" dan shouted of me as we were walking along oxford street "what is it ?" he pointed in the window and i laughed so hard i thought i was gonna faint, dan stood there with a bemused look on his face "what's so funny, i think its cute" once i controlled my laughter i looked at him "dan do you realize what your looking at hun?" "um yeah there halloween costumes" starting to laugh again i pointed up at the shop sign "no dan, there his and hers gimp outfits, your looking at a sex shop" dan's face turned bright red "oh.. shit sorry babe i didnt realize" i wrapped my arm around his waist "its ok sweetie, but i should tell you that im not into the kinky shit, ill leave that to the experts". We carried on walking until a group of 4 girls came up to us "OH MY GOD YOUR DAN FLINT" i looked at the girls and smiled, 3 of them smiled back but one gave me a death glare. "um can we please have a photo with you" dan looked at me and i nodded, moving out of the way so the girls could take pictures with him "sure thing girls". I stood there for 5 mins while they all took turns, the girl who glared at me was the last one to get a picture "so is that your girlfriend?" he smiled at me then turned back to the girl "sure is, her name's joanne" she smiled while the photo was taken then went back to glaring at me, the girls said thank you to me and dan both of us telling them in wasnt a problem grabbing my hand in his and he started to walk away "i thought that girl was gonna kill me" dan chuckle "yeah so did i, but hey what do you expect your dating the world's sexiest drummer" i shook my head at him "you talk alot of shit sometimes" making us both laugh. After doing some shopping i was starting to get tired as me and dan never got to much sleep last night, to busy making up "dan can we please go home im knackered" he stopped to look at me "not yet i have somewhere to take your first" he held out his hand and got us a cab "where are we going dan?" letting me get in first while he whispered something to the driver "you'll see soon enough", i knew complaining wouldnt do any good so i just cuddled up next to him as the taxi took us to our desitnation. 15 mins had gone by when the taxi finally stopped, i looked out the window to see that we were at the park where dan had asked me to be his girlfriend, smiling up to him he took my hand, paid the taxi driver and helped me get out "what are we doing here" "you'll see".

Walking into the park all the memories of that night gave flooding back, it was the most perfect night of my life. Dan pulled me along to a bench and sat down "joanne i want to give you something, but please dont freak out its not what you think it is" he said in a serious tone, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black velvet box and handed it to me. Opening it i saw the most beautiful black diamond ring "i got it for you in liverpool, as soon as i saw it i knew i had to get you it" i couldnt take my eyes off it "dan its beautifull, it must have cost you a fortune" "it doesnt matter about the cost im just glad you like it, but there is a special meaning to it, more now after all thats happened with shaun" i gave him a confused look "what you on about dan?" he took the ring off me and held my hands in his. "The thought of losing you to shaun terrifies me, i know weve been over this but it still scares me, and well i guess this is a promise ring. Its me making a promise to you that ill never hurt you or leave you, and you wearing it is a promise to me that you'll do the same" dan moved his hand to my cheek and brushed away the tear that i had escaped my eye,"why are you always so fucking cute?" dan let out a soft chuckle "i cant help it, its what you do to me" i laughed softly and held out my right hand, taking the ring out of the box dan slipped it onto my middle finger "i love you joanne" i lent forward and kissed his lips "i love you too dan". We spent the rest of the night at dans, it was really good seeing sarah and janet again, we had a good catch up and watched a film together, that night i had the best sleep in a week, curled up in dans arms. I went home the morning alone as dan had band practice, walking up to the house i noticed a bouquet of red roses of the door step, i opened the front door and picked up the roses taking them into the kitchen, thinking to myself that i had the best boyfriend in the world, that was until i read the card and my heart sank "see you soon bunny".

joanne's day at home outfit

joanne's london outfit

the ring
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you all enjoy!!!