You Belong With Me

Four

Dan's point of view:
As soon as she got out of the car with Max, i couldnt take my eyes off her, she was beautiful, long light brown hair, bright blue eyes, slim with amazing curves. she wore black skinny jeans, a cream top with gold crosses all over it, a thin black cardigan and a leather jacket. She looked amazing. All through the day i couldnt keep my eyes from wandering to look at her, watching her laughing and getting along with everyone, i was so pleased she was fitting in.
It was getting late, we were all abit drunk by this point, i was thinking about going to talk to her as i hadnt really got a chance yet with all the guys getting in the way. She was talking to Max when she suddenly turned round and caught me starting at her, i decided to wink at her, just to see her reaction and to my surprise she blushed, so bollocks to it im gonna go talk to her. I got up and walked over to her, she was so polite, and her eyes were shineing while she was talking to me, "you wanna go for a walk?" i asked hopeing she would say yes "yeah sure" she replied 'thank fuck for that' i thought to myself, i helped her out of her chair, feeling the same tingles i got when i hugged her when we 1st met.

Joanne's point of view:
Me and Dan were walking around backstage, thank god i still had my coat on as it was bloody cold, it was silent for a while and i kept stealing glances at him, which he was doing the same while smiling and making me blush, "so what do you do for a living?" he asked me "i'm an interiour designer" i replied "cool, me and Matt have been thinking about buying a house together, maybe you could come and help us decorate and make it look awesome" Dan said "i would love to, so where you guys thinking of buying a house then?" i agreed hopeing it would lead to me spending alot more time with him, "weybridge i think, its where we spend most of our time, so it seems the most senisble thing to do, where do you live?" "I live with Max and Henri in weybridge, weve lived together about 2 years now, I really love it, plus it means i get to spend alot of time with Max when he's home" i replied "yeah Max loves the fact that you 2 live together, he really misses ya when were on tour, you guys are really close huh?" Dan stated "yeah very, weve been best friends for a long time, i honestly wouldnt know what to do without him, and yeah i miss him too, but i love what he does, i love watching him on stage, he looks so happy, you do " i said while blushing, "you've watched me while we were playing" Dan said with a light laugh in his voice making me blush even more "yeah ive watched you all, i love watching you guys live, the energy you give off its amazing and your music rocks!" i replied "wow thanks, that means lot" he said

After about a hour of talking i yawned, "tired?" "yeah long day" i replied while walking back to the tent. When we got back we noticed that everyone has gone, "must have gone back to the bus, im not surprised its bloody freezing out here, sorry i made you walk about with me for so long" Dan said shyly, "its ok, i really enjoyed talking with you" i said, "come on lets go back to the bus and get warm" he said while putting his arm around my shoulders. When we got back to the bus, everything was quiet, everyone had gone to bed, when i looked at my watch it was 1am, "lets get you to bed" Dan said while smiling causing me to blush again, what the hell was this guy doing to me!! i walked up the stairs after Dan, and he went straight to my bunk and pulled the curtain back and knocked to light on for me, "thank you" i said quietly trying not to wake anyone up, "no worries, sweet dreams Joanne" dan replied while bending down to kiss my check, pulling back with a smile on his face "night dan", he walked back to his bunk which i noticed was only 3 bunks down from mine, i got my pj's on in the back lounge as i knew no one was in there, and went back to my bunk to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Georgie pulling back my curtain smiling, "morning little miss wander off" i groaned and tried to turn over to go back to sleep, "no no, time to get up, i want to know everything about last night, get dressed and ill make you a cuppa" she said while walking away. I got out of my bunk and headed to the bathroom upstairs, which i found last night. I did all the same things i do every morning, and got dressed, i decided to wear a pair of burgundy skinny jeans, a black racerback vest top, my new dark grey jumper with a studded cross on the front, as you can tell im really into crosses at the moment. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and applied a small amount of make up. When i got downstairs there was only Georgie there, and as she promised a cuppa was waiting. "so?" she asked, "before you start nothing happened, we walked, we talked, we came back and went to bed" i replied while taking a sip of my tea. "what did you guys talk about?" "just Stuff about each other, how i met Max, Chris and you, what i did for a living, and just general stuff" I said, Georgie quirked her eyebrow at me " you sure thats all you did, coz your kinda blushing there Joanne" to be honest i didnt know i was blushing, "ok ok he kissed me on the cheek before we went to bed, but come on Georgie, i get kissed on the cheek all the time by Max, and even you do it, so it doesnt mean anything" i replied while putting my cup in the sink.
We decided to go and find the guys, and when we found them they were sitting chatting in the tent that we were in last night "morning sleeping beauty" Max said "morning" i replied to all the guys. I stole a quick look at Dan who was scanning my outfit with a smirk on his face. "guys come on we need to go to do some stuff with kerrang" rob shouted. They all got up saying bye, apart from Dan who walked over to me, "you look beautifull" he whispered in my ear, and kissed my cheek, making me blush more than i wanted to, he walked after the guys with a smirk on his face, "oooooohhhhhhhhh what was that about?" Holly asked
oh great i really had hoped no-one saw or heard that, but no aparently all the girls had, including Dan's sister Sarah, oh was this gonna be an interesting day
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you are enjoying this, please comment! xx