You Belong With Me

Five

"so come on, what was that all about?" Holly cooed, "he was just paying me a compliment, nothing serious" joanne replied, "yeah right, i know my brother and he just doesnt do that to any girl, i think he likes you" Sarah said,"yeah!" Georgie and Abigail replied, "nope your all wrong" i said while looking down and fidling with my hands, trying to hide the blush, growing on my face, "oh and i think you like him too" Sarah laughed, i looked up at sarah and she was giving me a cheeky grin, "oh god, just kill me!" i mumbled quietly, all the girls heard and started laughing, "its ok Joanne we wont tell anyone" Abigail assured me.

We all sat talking for a while until the guys came back, "Anyone want to come see deaf havanna playing" Chris shouted "yeah im coming" i replied getting up out of my chair and walking out of the tent. We made our way to the side stage and decided to go up top to get a better view, i honestly didnt know how the guys did this, there were thousands of people waiting for the bands to come, i know for a fact id be bricking it if it was me about to go on that stage. " so midget, you enjoying yourself?" Chris asked "yeah, im having a good time, im really pleased Max pushed me to meet the guys, and im really happy to have met the girls too" deaf havanna walked on stage and the crowd errupted, id loved this band since i 1st saw them on tour with the guys, and was looking forward to watching them play.

After the set had finished we walked back to the tent, where i was grabbed into a huge hug by Max, "where ya been? i was getting worried about ya" he asked with a puppy dog face, i couldnt help but laugh "i was just with Chew, we went to watch deaf havanna" i replied taking a seat on one of the couches, max sat next to me, "sorry, its just that i havent spent much time with you since we got here, with all the interviews going on, and you wandering off with dan" he said while wiggling his eyebrows "oh fuck, not you aswell" i said and burried my head in his shoulder, i felt Max laughing "i knew it, i saw the way you were looking at him yesterday, you forget little missy, i know you inside and out, theres nothing you can hide from me, dont worry he likes you too" i shot my head up to look at Max who had a smirk on his face "huh? how the hell do you know that Max, im sure your imagineing things" "nope, he was asking alot of questions about you earlier" Max said, "i hope you didnt tell him anything bad about me" Max started to laugh "i fucking knew it, hey Josh you owe me a tenner"

The afternoon went quickly with chatting to everyone and going to see different bands, and before i knew it, it was time for the guys to go on stage, i wished them all good luck and made my way to the crowd. Ive never watched the guys from the side stage, i didnt like it, i loved being in the crowd watching the fans go crazy over my best mate and his band mates, i honest cant put it into words how proud of them i am, espcially Max and chris. The guys were amazing, the crowd was going nuts, and when Josh asked everyone to take their tops off when the played reckless, i thought it was hillarious, of course i did the same, but only took my jumper off, didnt fancy getting the twins out for everyone to see. When they finished i made my way backstage, i saw Max and ran up to him, he saw me running and opened his arms, "holyshit Max, that was amazing, im so fucking proud of you" i said while he was spinning me around "cheers hun" he said while putting me back on my feet and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I went around the guys giving them hugs and congratulating them on a awesome show, then my attention turned to Dan, who was standing there shirtless, i honestly couldnt take my eyes off him, man was this guy hot i thought to myself, i was so engrossed in looking at him i didnt even noticed that he was walking over to me, till he stood right infront of me "like what ya see?" he asked with a cheeky grin, shit he caught me staring, fuck it im gonna flirt back, i wanna see his reaction "why yes, yes i do" i said with a smirk looking up to meet his eyes, god were they beautiful "well you can look anytime you want Gorgeous, just as long as i can do the same" he said and bent down to kiss my cheek then walk away.

The evening was going by in a blur, there was so much drink, i honestly lost count how much i had drunk. Me and Max were side stage watching paramore and danicing about like idiots, i was so pleased that i had agreed to come. After paramore i decided to go back to the bus to for a bit, as it was cold outside. When i got there no one was in, i sat down in the back lounge downstairs and turned on the tv. I hadnt been in there that long when i heard someone come on to the bus, 'must be Max checking on me, he always does' i thought to myself, but to my surprise it was Dan "what ya doing in here all alone" he asked taking a seat next me on the sofa, " i was cold, so i came back here" i replied simply "anything good on tv?" Dan said "nope, aload of crap to be honest" i answer with a light laugh, "well how about we watch a film?" Dan asked getting up from the sofa and going over to a draw under the tv, "you dont have to stay in here with me, go party with your mates" i told him, "nah its alright, id rather be in here with you" "if thats what you want to do, what film do you suggest" i was pleased he wasnt looking at me, as my blush could have heated up the entire bus. "paranormal activity" he turned round with a quirked eyebrow, "sure" i replied

When the film had finished, i was laughing to the point where i was crying "its not fucking funny Joanne" Dan had his arms wrapped round my waist and his head burried in my shoulder, "yes it is, i bet you were thinking, ooh Joanne's gonna be really scared and cuddle up to me, when instead its you who's shit scared and grabbing on to me for dear life" i said while laughing, Dan looked up to me with puppy eyes and pouted "That was sooo not my plan" he said, "yes it was, dont try and give me that look, it wont work" i replied, my laughing had calmed down at this point, suddenly Dan pushed me down on the sofa and started tickling me "DAN STOP! i shouted, i hated being tickled "nope not till you admit you were scared too" he continued to tickle me and i felt like i couldnt breathe from laughing "D-a-n p-l-e-a-s-e s-t-o-p" "admit it and ill stop" "f-i-n-e, i w-a-s s-c-ar-ed" Dan stopped tickling me but was still hovered over the top on me, we were in a very conspicuious postion, with Dan inbetween my legs and his hands on my waist, he was staring down at me, and i saw he was looking at my lips then back up to my eyes, his face was starting to move closer to mine, he closed his eyes and i closed mine waiting for the contact on my lips "Joanne you in here" Max you absolute twat.