You Belong With Me

Six

Dan quickly removed himself when he heard Max shout of me, i sat up quickly on the sofa "yeah im here Max" i shouted back. Max made his way to the back of the bus, and found me and Dan sitting on the sofa, "i wondered where you two had got to" Max said while smiling at me "i got cold so i decided to come back here, and then Dan joined me so we decided to watch a film" i replied, i quickly looked at Dan who was slightly blushing, "ok well Georgie is looking for you, she's driving home soon" "oh right i better go get my bag" i said to Max. I got up and went to my bunk to get my bag, but when i turned round Dan was standing there "you really going home?" he asked "yeah ive got some work to do tomorow, plus you guys are going to leeds, so Georgie is my only way home" i told Dan, to be honest i really didnt want to go home, i wanted to know what would have happened if Max hadnt have walked in on us, "can i have your number before you go, ya know just to make sure you got home safe" Dan asked, i gave him my phone and he put his number in, also sending himself a txt, just so he had my number too, "i had a really good time tonight joanne" he said while looking straight at me, "me too, but im sure we'll see each other again" i replied, "oh ill make damn sure of it" we both laughed at his comment, then he embraced he in a tight hug, i rested my head on his shoulder for a few seconds, i frowned when he pulled away, he did too. We walked back out of the bus to the tent where everyone was hanging out, and i spotted Georgie, "you ready to go home" she said to me, "yeah, really tired, im just gonna say goodbye to everyone 1st though" i went round each of the guys and girls, telling them i was going home and that it was really nice to meet them all, i turned to look at Max who was pouting at me, i laughed at him "i dont want you to go home, i want you to come to leeds with me" "sorry Max, you know ive got work to do, you'll see me sunday. how about me you and Henri go to the pub for lunch huh?" "exellent" he replied, he wrapped me in a huge bear hug, i hugged back with the same force, "see ya sunday then hun, txt me when you get home, so i know you got back ok?" "ok, have a good time in leeds, i know ya gonna rock their fucking socks off" i said while laughing "you bet ya, love you!" max said "love you too" Dan was standing in the corner on his own, he looked sad. I walked over to him to make sure he was ok "Dan? you ok?" he looked at me with sad eyes, "yeah im fine just tired i guess, txt me when you get home ok?" "i will, get yourself to bed, you've got another long day ahead of ya" i gave him a quick hug, in which he gave me a kiss on the cheek, then made my way to the car with Georgie.

I couldnt wait to get to bed, i was so tired, i opened my front door and turned the alarm off, and made my way upstairs, when i got to my room i notice milo, mine and Max's cat asleep on my bed, thank god i have some company tonight, i didnt like sleeping in the house alone, but with Max's going to leeds, and Henri staying at his mates house, i was glad to have milo. I got changed into my pj's and got into bed, i got out my phone to txt dan, when i found the name 'your dream man' i couldnt help but laugh :JOANNE: just letting you know that i got home ok, hope i havent woke you, goodnight x , he txt back straight away :YOUR DREAM MAN: Glad you got home ok, and no you didnt wake me, i was staying up till i got your txt x, When i read the txt i thought it was really sweet :JOANNE: you didnt have to do that, oh and by the way 'my dream man'?? x , :YOUR DREAM MAN: oh yeah, and im gonna show you why, night sweet heart xx, :JOANNE: oh im sure you will, night Dan xx. I txt Max to let him know i got home ok aswell, once i got a reply i placed my phone on the bedside table, and laid my head down drifting off to sleep, wondering what Dan ment by he's gonna show me, i honestly couldnt wait.

I woke up the next morning to Milo sitting on top of me meowing at me "ok ok, im getting up" i gave him a quick stroke and got out of bed, i made my way to the kitchen to feed him also to get myself a cuppa and some breakfast. I went upstairs to my room and sorted my outfit for the day, i decided on some demin shorts, my owl tank, and my grey vans. I quickly showered and let my hair dry naturally today, applied some make-up and went downstairs to get some work done. While working on my laptop my phone buzzed, i noticed it was Dan :YOUR DREAM MAN: morning beautiful xx, a huge smile grew on my face as i read the txt, what the hell was this guy doing to me, id only known him 2 days :JOANNE: Morning handsome x: i txt back, i couldnt help but to think about how much i missed him, i know it sounds strange, but i did, i missed the feeling he gave me when he talked to, touched me, or ever looked at me, i was blushing to myself at the memory of us nearly kissing, i wondered what it would feel like, did he kiss soft or hard, i wanted to know. I was brought out of my thoughts when Dan txt me again. I spent the mornign txting both Dan and Max, also working on a new nursery for my client, she wanted the whole shabang, pink and frills, to be honest its not to my taste, but hey, it pays the bills, dont get me wrong i love what i do, ive always wanted to be an interiour designer, and when i got accepted into uni, there was no stopping me.

I walked to the kitchen to make myself a cuppa, as soon as i put the kettle on, i heard the front door open "bitches im home" i walked into the hallway to find Henri, "well hello to you too" i said to him while giving him a hug, "alright sweetheart" henri said to me, following me into the kitchen, i raised a cup to see if he wanted one too, and he gave me a thumbs up as a silent yes. We walked back into the living room when our tea's were made, i put the tv on to kerrang, "so you and Dan huh?" Henri said, i nearly choked on my tea "who the hell told you, or do i really need an answer" i replied im gonna kill Max when i see him, Henri chuckled "i think its a good idea, you getting with Dan, then maybe you can move on from that prick of an ex" he said while watching the tv, i felt a pang in my chest when i though about my ex Shaun, we were together for 3 years, he was my first love, the man who id lost my virginity to, i honestly thought me and him were gonna be together forever, that was until i found him in bed with some else, and he broke my heart into a million pieces. To be honest i was over Shaun, id been single for over a year, it just hurt when i thought about what he did to me. "oh were going out for lunch tomorow when Max gets back" i said to Henri "awesome, just going to the local?" he asked, "yeah i replied. I spent the rest of the day, working and hanging out with Henri, we decided to order takeaway and spend the night watching movies.

we were half way through taken, when my phone rang, i looked at it and a huge smile crept across my face, "evening" "hello gorgeous, what ya up to?" Dan said "just watching some films with Henri, why arent you partying with the guys?" i asked, "wanted to talk to you first, i miss ya" omg i think im gonna die from cuteness, "aww i miss you too, we were watching a scary film earlier and i thought of you" i said while giving a small laugh, Dan started laughing too "oh im sure you were, did you miss me holding onto for dear life" "Sure did" i replied, we talked for about an hour, him telling me what he'd gotten up to during the day, and me telling him the same. After saying goodnight, i decided to go to bed, i said goodnight to Henri and made my way upstairs, as soon as i got changed and into bed i recieved a txt :YOUR DREAM MAN: Goodnight beautiful, i cant wait to see you again, save me a day so i can take you out xx :JOANNE: Goodnight Dan, and dont worry i will xxx.

Joanne's outfit