You Belong With Me

Seven

Max got home around 1pm, he decided to go for a shower, when i heard he was out, i went to his room to talk to him "so how was leeds?" i asked "awesome, there was so many people Joanne, you would have loved it, i really wished you would have come with us, i loved having you there at reading" Max replied, "i know, i had a really good time, and im glad i went, and im pleased i met everyone" max just looked at me with raised eyebrows "oh im sure you are, everyone loved you, espcially a tall, tattooed drummer" Max said while chuckling "he was miserable when you left, ive never seen anyone have this affect on him, i think he really likes you, do you like him?" i threw myself back on Max's bed, where he joined me both looking up at the celing, "yeah i do, but im a bit scared" i said "shaun?" Max asked "yeah, dont get me wrong im over him im just scared of getting hurt like that again, i dont think i could handle it" "Dan would never hurt you like that, he's been cheated on to so he knows exactly how it feels" Max turned to look at me and i did the same "everything in life happens for a reason Joanne, look at me and Laura. weve been friends for 2 years and when i saw her a warped this year, something changed, i looked at her in a different way, i wanted to be with her, love her and take care of her, so i took a chance and luckly it worked out, she feels the same way i do, i cant wait till she moves over, maybe thats why you were ment to meet the guys when you did, so you could meet dan at the right time" Max said "yeah maybe, im so glad you and Laura got together, and i cant wait till she moves over either, although ill have to make sure to buy some ear plugs, to drown out all the noisy sex you guys will be having" we both laughed until we were interupted by Henri "you guys ready, im bloody starving" He said, typical Henri, always hungry. We got up off the bed, luckly id already showered and got ready that morning, i curled my hair today for a change, it looked really nice. I was wearing Blue skinny jeans with my cream jumper with skulls on, my studded biker boots and a small amount of make-up.

We made our way to the pub, i decided i would drive so Max and Henri could have a drink, i know im such a good friend. We stayed there most of the afternoon, talking, laughing and having a good time, when it got till about half 5 we decided to go home, as Henri and Max had some work to do on the new antique collection, I'd seen abit of it and to be honest i couldnt wait, it looked awesome. When we got home, i noticed i'd left my phone in the kitchen, when i checked it, i had about 20 txt's and 4 missed calls from Dan, i looked through them, all increasing in worry, i decided to call him. It rang once and he picked up "Joanne?? you ok? ive tried ringing you and txting you all afternoon, i was getting really worried" Dan shouted down the phone, i smiled at his concern " im fine Dan, i left my phone at home, weve been in the pub all afternoon" i replied "thank god for that, i was starting to think you were ignoring me" Dan said sounding a little more relaxed, i decided to take the phone call upstairs as Max and Henri were making kissing noises at me, i flipped them both the finger, causing them to laugh. When i got to my room i closed my door and sat on my bed with my back leaning on the headboard, "so what have you been up to today?" i asked him, "nothing much, got home, showered, made lunch for me, Sarah and my mum, other than that sat around watching tv, and trying to get hold of you, i honestly thought that i'd done something wrong and you were avoiding me" Dan replied, i smiled at the thought he was worried he'd done something wrong "honestly Dan you havent done anything wrong, i just forgot my phone, So what ya up to tonight?" "nothing, im really tired so most likely having an early night, unless you've got another idea" he asked "im just gonna have an early night myself, got a busy day tomorow, got to go show my client the room ive designed for her" i told him, "party pooper! so when can i have you for a day? and when i say day i mean for the whole day, morning till night" i laughed at his eagerness, "im free Tuesday if you want to meet up, what do you have in mind mr flint" i asked.

We spent another 2 hours talking on the phone laughing and joking and making plans for Tuesday, we decided that we would go into London for the day to do a bit of shopping and have lunch out, get to know each other a bit better, i told him my address, as he insisted on picking me up. After our phone call, i went downstairs to get a drink, i walked into the living room to find Max and Henri watching the Avengers, it was a good film, plus thor wasnt bad to look at. I sat down next to Max, he lifted his arm so i could snuggle up to him, i wraped my arm around his waist and laid my head on his chest, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we settled in to watch the film. This was nothing new for me and Max, we always cuddled up to watch films, weve been doing it since we were kids. Spending days and nights together at each others houses, we did everything together when we were younger, going on holiday with each others familes, going everywhere and doing everything together we were insperable, even to the point where we shared baths when we were kids. I'd watched Max grow up to become the man he is today, and i honestly couldnt be prouder of him, he is the most caring, loving and funniest person ive ever had the pleasure to meet. I remember him telling me about the band that Josh had asked him to join, he was so excited, telling me everything they were going to accomplish, and i knew in my heart that they would be amazing, and i was proved right. To say i was proud of the band was an understament, id been though it all with Max, from their 1st shows where no one turned up, to their latest tour where it had sold out, they'd come so far.
I must have Fallen asleep during the film, as i woke up to Max carrying me upstairs, i felt him put me down on the bed, and help me get changed into my pj's, again this was nothing new, we wasn't bothered if we saw eachother in less clothes or even naked, we'd seen it all before. He tucked me into bed, and kissed my forehead "goodnight sweetie, love you" he said "love you to Max" i replied as i drifted off to sleep.

Monday went by in a blur, i spent most of the morning with my client, showing her what i had designed, she loved it and couldnt wait till we got started. When i got home, i sat on my laptop ordering everything she wanted, luckly she had already paid me for the furniture and furnishings, she just had to pay for labour and my designing fee when it was all finshed. I had txted Chris and Georgie throughout the day, telling them my plans with Dan, they were both really excited for me, telling me i would have a great time, id also told Max and Henri about our plans, which led to them taking the piss out of me all day, making kissing noises and pretending to make out and hump, saying this was gonna be me and Dan tomorow. I couldnt help but laugh at them and wonder if Dan was gonna take the chance and try to kiss me again, but as for sex, there was no way that was gonna happen, it takes alot more than shopping and food to get into my knickers. Around 8pm some of Max's and Henri's friends had turned up, and decided to have a mini party, it was a really good laugh, i looked at my watch and it was 12:30, i said goodnight to everyone, and went upstairs to my room. Me and Dan had also been txting during the day, him telling me how excited he was to be spending the day with me tomorow, i told him the same, i txt him to say goodnight, within 30 seconds i recieved a reply :YOUR DREAM MAN: Goodnight darling, i cant wait to see your beautiful face tomorow xxx, i went to sleep with a huge smile on my face, feeling excited about tomorow.

Dan's point of view:
Me and Joanne had txted all day, i was so happy when she phoned me last night, i was nearly in a full blown panic attack when she hadn't answered my txt's or phone calls,i thought id done something wrong and scared her off, which made sarah laugh at me all day, "wow, you've really got it bad for her, havent you?" i flipped her off, and headed to my room, to be honest she was right, ive never met anyone like Joanne, she was so beautiful, polite and funny, i felt so comfortable around her, and the feeling she gave me when she touched me was amazing, it felt like electricity running through my body, We had made plans to go into London tomorow, i honestly couldnt wait, i was so excited. Oh man what was this girl doing to me, ive only know her a few days and yet i cant get her out of my mind, ive never felt this way about a girl before, but she wasnt a girl, she was a woman, and what a woman she was. I got changed for bed, and just as i was about to txt Joanne, she had beaten me to it, :JOANNE: Goodnight mr flint, cant wait for tomorow xx i laughed at her txt and sent one back, i looked at my photos, specifically the one i secretly took of Joanne, a smile grew on my face, she was so beautiful, i swore to myself that im gonna make her mine as i drifted off to sleep.

Joanne's pub outfit

Joanne's car
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment, i would love to know what you thought of this.