You Belong With Me

Eight

My alarm went off at 8am, Dan was picking me up at 10, i went downstairs to the kitchen to get myself a cup of tea and some breakfast, i found Max at the stove making pancakes, i walked up behind him and kissed his cheek "morning Max" "morning sweetie, want some pancakes?" "yes please, you want a cuppa?" i asked "yeah please, make one for Henri too, i heard him getting up" as soon as Max said this, Henri walked into the kitchen, he sat on the breakfast bar and laid his head on the cold counter, "hangover?" i asked him, Henri just nodded. I made us all some tea, while Max finished off the pancakes, he placed 3 plates on the counter, Henri took one sniff of them and ran to the bathroom to be sick "lightweight" me and Max shouted at the same time. After breakfast i went upstairs to get showered and ready, id picked out my clothes which consisted of, a coral lace tank top, skinny blue jeans and some flats, i thought they would be a good idea as we'll be walking around London all day. After i showered i dried my hair, putting it up in a messy french bun, i wanted it out of my face, so it didnt bug me to much, i put my make-up on, a little more than usual but not to much to make me look like a whore, and added my jewelery, when i got dressed. I looked in my floor length mirror and thought id looked good, not to casual, but not overly dressy.

As i was walking down the stairs, i heard Henri and Max wolf whistle at me, making me blush, "why thank you" i said while curtsying when i got to the bottom, "your gonna knock him dead babe" henri said to me, "you sure will sweetie" Max said, "cheers guys, so what are you two up to today?" i asked "working on more antique stuff, then most likely going to the pub, so txt us when your on your way back, so we can be home when you get it" Max answered me, i took a seat on the sofa next to Henri, "you dont have to be home when i get in, im quite capable of looking after myself thanks" i said to them both laughing. When Max was about to reply the door bell went off, i stood up to get it, but both Max and Henri beat me to it, "well, well what do we have here, Mr Daniel David Flint" Max said to Dan, i groaned and walked towards the door, i heard Dan laughing, "alright lads" Dan said to the guys. When i saw Dan im sure my eyes fell out of my head, he was wearing a blue checkerd shirt that was buttoned all the way to the top, black skinny jeans and black vans and his hair was slicked back how he normally has it, he looked gorgeous. Dan looked at me and scanned my outfit with a smile on his face, "wow you look beautiful" he said to me, "like wise mr Flint" i replied causing him to laugh a little. "ill see you boys later" i said to Max and Henri, "have fun, keep her safe Dan, use protection and if you havent got any, up the arse so she wont get pregnant" Max shouted at us as we left the house, "oh for fuck sake" i mumbled to myself, Dan just laughed and flipped Max the finger. When we got to the car, Dan opened the door for me "my lady" he said with a grin, "thankyou kind sir" i replied while getting in the car.

We drove to Weybridge station, listening to the gaslight antheme, and making small talk. Dan parked the car and went to get a tickets for the train, i checked my make-up and hair, made sure it looked ok. I got out of the car when Dan came back, and started to walk to the platform, as we were walking, Dan took hold of my hand and laced our fingers together, im sure a lightning bolt when through my body when he did this, i looked up to him blushing a little, to see that he was slightly blushing to, i smiled at him, in which he returned. We didnt have to wait long for the train to come, the train was packed, so we sat on the bench closest to the door. After we sat down a couple of older men in suits sat down next to us, which made me squish right up to Dan, i swear if i was pushed any closer i would have ended up in his lap. Dan noticed that i was uncomfortable, he placed his arm around my shoulders and made me cuddle into his side. We stayed like this until we arrived in London, i was so pleased that it was a nice day, otherwise we wouldnt been able to walk around. As soon as we got off the train, Dan grabbed my hand, and laced our fingers again, "where to first?" Dan asked me "um i dont know, why do we just wander about, see what takes our fancy and go from there" i replied "sounds like a plan" He said. We walked around for half and hour, untill Dan saw a shop he wanted to go in, we walked in and i let go of his hand so he could have a look at the clothes properly, he frowned at me which made me chuckle. I saw a really nice grey long sleaved shirt, and thought Dan would look really good in it, he must have read my mind, he walked up behind me "i like that one" he said, "me too" i replied "good, im gonna get it" dan took the shirt in his size off the rack and went to look at other things, he kept asking my opinion on things, which i thought was cute. He bought 3 shirts and 2 t-shirts. we walked about for another hour, going into serveral shops, then decided to go for a coffee.

We walked into costa and Dan asked me what i wanted, i told him i would pay, but he was having none of it, i gave him my order and went to find a table, luckly there was only one left, which was at the back of the cafe. Dan came over with our coffee's and i thanked him for it. "im really glad you agreed to come out with me today" dan said "me too, thanks for the invite" i replied taking a sip of my coffee, god i love costa i thought to myself. We sat chatting for while, and i asked Dan if we could go to debenhams as its one of my fave shops, he agreed, when we got there i went straight for the jane norman area, as id seen a dress on the webpage i would like, but wanted to see it in front of me, before i bought it, i found the one i was looking for, it was a black lace skater dress with a thin gold belt, it was lovely "i bet you'd look gorgeous in that" dan said from beside me, "why dont you go try it on" "ok, i wont be a min" i replied, getting my size of the rack and headed towards the changing rooms. I changed into the dress and Dan was right, it did look good on me, i changed back into my normal clothes, and went back into the store to have another look around, Dan pouted at me when he saw that i had changed back, "aww, i wanted to see how hot you looked" he whined "haha, maybe another time Dan" i laughed at him "oh theres gonna be plenty of other times my love" he said making me blush. We walked around the store hands laced together, until we got to the lingere area, Dans eyes lit up and ran over to look at all the underwear, i followed laughing at him. He kept showing me different bra's and knickers he thought were nice, which i found hillarious, i found a bra and knicker set that i liked and went to pay for it "oooohhh thong kinky" Dan winked at me, i couldnt stop the blush rushing onto my face, "am i gonna see you in that sometime" Dan said to me "you wish Flint" was my reply, in which he gave me puppy eyes and pouted, i walked away laughing. We Shopped around London for a few more hours, im so pleased i wore my flats, coz i dont think ive walked this much in along time. Throught the day, Dan kept a tight hold of my hand, and we chatted all the time, getting to know each other alot better.
It was around 3pm and we decided to go for a meal, we both agreed on a little itallian place, that looked cozy, he opened the door for me to walk in first which i thanked him for. We got seated on the far right wall, in a little booth just for two. we looked at our menu's and ordered both food and drinks. "so what are you doing the rest of the week?" i asked Dan, "well i was planning on spending as much time with this amazing woman ive just met, she's beautiful, about 5ft5, light brown hair, bright blue eyes, Amazing figure, and a great personalitly, do you know her?" dan replied with a smirk on his face, "cant say i do, sorry" i said while blushing, no one has ever said something that nice about me, i thought to myself. "aww thats a shame, you'd really like her" Dan said causing me to laugh, "so you want to spend as much time with me as possible huh?" i said causing dan to laugh at the fact that i knew he was talking about me, "yeah i do, so what days are you working?" "i work from home, so im avaialble whenever" i said. Our food was brought over, the conversation had slowed down due to eating, but it was still comfortable, i didnt feel nervous around him anymore, which was a good thing. When we finished our meals dan asked me when it was my birthday, "21st september", "what you doing for it?" dan asked "Max said something about going for a meal then to a pub or club, im not quite sure to be honest" "have i got a invite to this shindig?" he asked, "of course, but no presents ok?" "What? ya gotta have presents on your birthday" We carried on chatting for a little while, Dan payed again, i tried to persude him to let me pay for half but he was having none of it, i even tried puppy eyes, but he just laughed at me.

Dan decided he wanted to take me on the London eye, as ive never been on it, terrified of heights you see, but i didnt want to ruin our day, as it was going so well. I payed for us to go on, which made him frown, i told him he'd payed for enough today. When the pod stopped in front of us, a shiver went down my spine, at the thought of being so high, luckly dan didnt noticed this, as he looked at me with a huge smile, honestly he looked like a 5year old kid on christmas morning, i couldnt help but laugh. When we got in, he went straight over to the window, pulling me with him, as he had hold of my hand, i placed my bags on the floor and gripped onto the bar for dear life. When the pod started to move, i felt my breathing quicken, and i gripped dans hand, he looked at me with a confused look, and i smiled at him to reasure him, it worked. We were getting closer to the top, and i thought i was gonna pass out, i closed my eyes and gripped the bar and dans hand tighter, when it stopped at the top, i thought i was gonna have a panic attack "Joanne you ok?" i nodded, dan chuckled next to me, "you sure dont look it sweetheart, you've got your eyes closed and im sure you've cut the circulation off in my hand" dan said, i opened my eyes and soon regreted it, i couldnt believe how high up we were, "your scared of heights arent you? god im such a dick, i should have asked" he said, he let go on my hand, which i gave him a paniced look until he wrapped his arms around me and made me turn into him, so my head was burried into his chest, he started stroking my hair, while my hands gripped his waist, i wished i could have enjoyed the feeling of being so close to dan, but i was too scared, "im so sorry Joanne" he said to me "its ok dan, i should have said something, i just didnt want to spoil our day with me being a pansy arse" i felt dan laugh a little at what i said, he moved his hand to my chin and lifted my face so that i was looking at him. "you havent ruined a thing darling" he said while staring into my eyes, i stared back, mesmorized but the colour of blue they were, his face started to move closer to mine, his lips were about an inch away from mine, when the pod jumped and started to move again, which caused me to jump aswell and burried my head back into dans chest. I heard dan sigh and he held me tightly until we reached the bottom. when it stopped, i released my grip on dan, and he removed his arms from me, but grabbed my hand, we exited the pod and i honestly couldnt have been happier, "you ok?" dan asked i nodded "What do you want to do now" "vodka" i replied, we both started to laugh, and headed off to the nearest bar.

We spent a good time in the bar, of course dan didnt drink as he was driving, we walked back to the train station hand in hand, i couldnt believe the feeling going through my body when dan was touching me, god only knows what it feels like when he kissed me. The train wasnt too packed on the journey home,which i liked. When we got to the car, dan took my bags and put them in the boot, and opened my door for me, i thanked him again. As we were driving home, he took my hand in his, i smiled up at him, he returned the smile. He kept stealing glances at me, and i was doing the same, until we both looked at eachother at the same time, we both laughed and i stook my tounge out at him, which made him laugh harder. He pulled up outside my house and i noticed that all the lights were off, thank fuck for that i thought, i purposly didnt txt Max cause i knew he would give me shit about my day. Dan got out of the car and ran around to my side to open the door for me, i laughed a little at his actions, he then went to the boot to collect my bags, i tried to take some off him but he wasnt having any of it. I opened the front door, and turned the alarm off and turned the light on.

I walked into the kitchen with dan following behind me, i told him to put my bags on the counter, he did as i asked "um would you like a coffee?" i asked, cheesy i know, "no thanks, i should be getting home, its getting late" he replied "oh ok" he must have noticed the disapointment in voice, because he walked over to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist, i lifted my arms so they were wrapped around his shoulders "i had the best time today joanne, if its ok, i would like to come over tomorow to hang out, watch some movies?" "sure, that sounds great" i said looking up to him. Dan was staring back at me, his eyes moving from mine to my lips, i did the same to him, this time i started to move closer, causing him to smile, we both closed our eyes, then our lips met, i thought a firework had gone off inside me, dan pulled me closer, causing my lips to push even further into his. Our lips moved together perfectly, he ran his tounge over my bottom lip asking for entrance, i gladly obliged. when his tounge found mine i honestly couldnt think straight. I moved my hands so that they went through the back of his hair, he moaned into my mouth, making me smile into the the kiss, we both pulled away breathless "wow" i muttered, "your not wrong there darling" making us both laugh, he removed his arms from around me and looked at me, "ill see you tomorow beautifull" "you better" i replied, causing us to laugh again. I walked dan to the front door, "goodnight Dan, thank you for an amazing day" "anytime sweetheart" he bent down to place a small kiss on my lips, and then walked to his car. i watched him get in and waved at him as he drove off, i closed the door, and lent against it. I stood there for a miniute remember the feel of dans lips on mine, i couldnt help but smile. I went back into the kitchen and txt Max to let him know i was back home :MAX: be there in 5 :) x, he txted back, i put the kettle on and got 3 cups out, preparing myself for the onslaught of questions that was coming my way.

Joanne' outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment xx