You Belong With Me

Nine

I was woken up the next morning by a txt from dan saying that he would be round mine at 12 pm and he would bring lunch, i smiled to myself at the sweetness of his gesture. I looked at the time and it was 8am, wondering why he's up this early, then i remembered max had told me last night that they had a band meeting this morning about the show at wembley. Max had told me about the wembley show a few days before it was annouced, i practically screamed the house down and cried the nile in tears, i was so proud of them, i cant wait till the night, its gonna be epic and im gonna be in that crowd watching my best friends and their band mates making you me at six history. I rolled out of bed and went to get some breakfast, i noticed Henri had gone out aswell, so i had the whole house to myself. After breakfast i went to get showered and dressed. While in the shower milo decided to scare the shit out of me by jumping in with me, he didnt stay in long once he realised where he was, stupid cat. When i got out i dried my hair and put it in a side plait as i like my hair that way sometimes,abit of a change. I applied a small amount of make-up then picked out my clothes. I chose my mustache purple vest to go with my cut off denim shorts, teamed with a black lace bra so that my outfit was casual, but still a bit sexy, then added my black and white striped vans and my fave owl jewellery. I looked at myself in the mirror, it looked nice, what the hell was dan doing to me, ive never made this much effort for a guy before, but then dan wasnt just a guy, he was amazing, ive never felt like this for anyone before, the feeling it gave me when he kissed me last night, it was out of this world.

I quickly tidied my room so that if need be, me and dan could hangout in here if max and henri came back, although they told me they would be out all day. They'd both given me the 3rd degree last night about the days events, they were like 2 teenage girls asking me all kinds of questions, when i told them that me and dan had kissed, they both wrapped me in a huge hug, while jumping up a down, i swear their not normal. I went around the house to make sure it was all tidy, but i knew it would be as none of us are that messy. At about 11:30 i sat down in the living room and put sky sports news on, what can i say, im a huge sports fan and needed my daily fix, i couldnt stop tapping my foot as i grew excited at the thought of dan coming round soon. I must have got engrossed in the tv, coz i jumped when the door bell went off, getting upto answer i felt the butterflies grow in my stomach. I opened the door to find dan standing there with a huge smile on his face and his hands were behind his back, "hello my love" bending down to give me a quick kiss on the cheek, "hello handsome", and man did he look handsome, he was wearing a black polo shirt, grey skinny jeans and black vans, "i brought nandos'" he beamed while bringing the bag from behind his back to show me, could this man be anymore perfect. We walked into the kitchen to get plates and drinks "how did you know i liked nando's?", "i asked max" i turned to look at him, and he was slightly blushing. I put the plates on the breakfast bar and Dan dished out the food omg the smell was amazing, we made small talk inbetween eating our food. "oh my god im so full, honestly if i died choking on nando's, i die a happy woman", dan laughed at my comment "you come out with some random things sweetheart" i scoffed and placed my hand over my hurt, pretending to be hurt, making him laugh.

After we were done, we went into the living room, "so flint, what movie to you want to watch?, your choice" i pointed to the dvd cabinet and he walked over to it, i went and sat on one of the sofas. He stood there looking for about 5 mins, then picked one and turned round to look at me "this" bringing it over to me, i looked at what he picked, 'lord of the rings extened edition on blu ray, "good choice sir" i got up and put the film on, when i turned back around dan had sat on the sofa with his arms out straight and his hands making grabbing gestures at me and pouting , i couldnt help but laugh. I sat down next to him, dan wrapped his arms around me, "thank you" he said while taking the remote from my hand, typical male, always gotta be in control on the remote. I cuddled up to his side and rested my head on his chest, while dan rested his chin on the top of my head. Every now and then he would place a kiss into the back of my hair causing my stomach to do flips, without warning dan pulled me into his lap, i looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "you look beautiful today" he looked me straight in the eyes, "thank you," i couldnt take my eyes off his, he lent forward and placed his lips on mine, i raised my hand to caress his cheek, he tightned his grip on me as he deepend the kiss. when our tounges met, i thought an explosion had gone off in my mouth, dan must have felt the same, as he gripped my hips and swiftly turned me so that i was stradling him, our mouths never leaving each other, moving my arms around his neck i ran my fingers into his hair slightly tugging on it, dan moved his hands to the bottom of my shirt lifting it slightly and caressing my bare skin with his hands , i shivered at his touch. We kissed for what seemed like hours never wanting to break away, mouths devouring each other, hands tangled in hair and gripping bare skin. We both pulled away when the house phone started to ring, i groaned making dan laugh, i pecked his lips quickly before i got up to answer the phone, i swear i was gonna fucking kill the person on the other end. " Hello" i answered "hey joanne, just calling to see if you wanted anything brought in for tea tonight, or you just gonna cook something for you and dan?" of course it was max, i gave him my answer, we quickly said goodbye and i went back to sit next to dan. "who was it?" "max, wanting to know if we wanted something brought in for tea, or was i gonna cook" "what did you decide?" he asked while placing me in his lap again, "im gonna cook for us if thats ok?" "yeah of course it is". I cuddled back into to dan to watch the rest of the film, i could seriously get used to this.

When the film had finished, i turned round to look at dan, and he was fast asleep, he looked so peace full, i got up quietly and went to the kitchen to start making tea,i decided on duck stir-fry, as it is one of my faves. I got the wok out of the cupboard and started to make out meal . When i nearly finished cooking i heard dan walking up behind me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder "sorry i fell asleep, you should have woke me" he pouted at me, i started to laugh "i didnt even realised you'd fallen asleep until the film had finished, and you looked so peacefull." "oh lovely, very nice of ya" he said as he pulled away giving me a kiss on the cheek as he did, "want me to do anything?" "yeah could you set up the table, the foods nearly done, i hope you like duck stir-fry" i told him "sounds and smells great babe". Dan placed 2 plates next to me so i could dish up the food, when i turned round i couldnt believe my eyes, the table was set but dan had found some candles and brought the vase of flowers from the living room and placed them in the center on the table, i put the plates on the table and dan held out my chair for me and i thanked him as i sat down, dan went over to the wine rack and get a bottle and 2 glasses from the side, he came back to the table and poured me and himself a glass, turning the main light off before he sat down, the room was left in candle light it was quite romantic, "cheers" we both said and clinked our glasses. We ate our meal in silence both enjoying the food and the company. "that was amazing joanne, you gotta let me cook for you one night", "thank you, ive heard about your cooking dan, max says your really good", "im more than good sweetheart, im awesome" i laughed at his comment. We sat talking for a while dan holding hand over the table, we got cleaned up and went back into the living room, and cuddle back up on the sofa watching crap on tv, but to be honest i wasnt really paying attention as dan was playing with my hair. I heard the front door open and both me and dan groaned at the same time making us both laugh, "evening love birds" max shouted causing us to laugh "evening" we both replied, "had a nice day?""yeah we have thanks" dan replied, i was so pleased he had a good day, as ive really enjoyed spending time with him.

Max and henri left us to go to bed, i saw dan looking at his watch "what time is it?" "12:30, i should get going, but i really dont want to" he whined "i dont want you to go either, but i understand", standing up i walked him to the front door, before i had a chance to open it dan had me pinned to the wall his lips crashing into mine, i wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands gripped my hips, i ran my tounge over his lips, wanting to taste him again, he allowed me in and our tounges colided, causing us both to moan, i let dan take control, which seemed to like as he pushed me further into the wall his body pressed firmly against mine, i ran my hand into his hair, enjoying the feeling of him taking control of my mouth. Dans grip loosened and we both pulled away breathless, i could feel my heart pounding in my chest, ive never been kissed like that in my entire life. "go to dinner with me on friday, i want us to have a proper date" dan whispered resting his forehead against mine, i nodded my head, not able to form words quite yet, he smiled at me and opened the front door, we walked to the car, hands and fingers laced together, "goodnight dan" "goodnight beautifull" bending down to give me one last kiss on my lips. After he pulled out of the driveway, i walked back into the house, locking the door after me, going straight up to bed feeling happier than i have in along time, and looking forward to friday.

Thursday went by quickly which i was pleased about,i wondered what dan had planed for friday, as he wouldnt tell me, he kept saying it was a surprise which made me more excited, we had txted all day, it seemed that we just couldnt get enough of each other. I'd worked on the room for my client, adding the final touches and going to her house to show her. Me and max had hung out in the afternoon as he was going to josh's at night to watch the football,henri was out with his friends so it was just me and max, which was nice.We talked about what we both had gotten upto the day before, and what we were up to this weekend. I told him about my date with dan on friday,he seemed really happy for me which i was glad about, i had asked him if it was ok that me and dan were spending time together, and in his words "i'd rather you date one of the guys in the band, who i know will treat you right rather than some knob jockey i know nothing about", which i took as him being ok with it. I really enjoy my alone time with max, as he tours so much we dont get to spend that much time together, although we txt, phone and skype as much as possible. I miss him so much when he's away, i feel like a part of me is missing. When me and max were 17 we decided to get matching tattoo's to celebrate our friendship, we got the number 94 (the year we met) on the bottom of our left big toe, trust me when i say this, it bloody hurts. After that we were both hooked on tattoos, max has got a full sleave on his left arm, and a eagle clawing the a globe of his right forearm, as well as faith on the inside of his lip, i have hope on mine we got them together aswell, i also have a swallow on my right foot and a flowers on my right hip,but there is a special one on max's arm that he got for me, its a key with a heart lock, i broke down in tears when he told me it was for me,it showed me how much our friendship ment to him so i decided to get one for him too. I got a tree on my ribs with 2 birds represnting me and him and a peace sign, as i always feel at peace when im with him,which is surprising as he's the most energetic person i know, i get tired just watching him , and the leaves stand for all the special things weve done together, he also cried when he saw it,most people wont understand mine and max's relationship, but to be honest i couldnt give a fuck what people thought about us, he's my best friend, my confident, my shrink, my brother, my everything and nothing will ever change that.

Joanne's outfit day with dan

Joanne's tattoo for max
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment x and i hope you enjoy x