Status: Hey guys am a newbie here and this is my first story.I really need your opinion so I need comments and reviews you know anything to help my story.

My Wolf Mate

Shocked

The hooting of the owls seemed to get louder as they were screeching in my ears. I continued to walk towards open darkness hypnotized by a distinct voice. The trees screaming for aid, as the howling wind rocked them violently, terrorizing the thin, helpless, brown branches. The moon was swallowed up by the dark, menacing clouds which covered the earth. Sinister was roaming in the air but rather that fleeing I seemed drawn to it. Suddenly, the atmosphere changed and I found myself in an abandoned, ruined, old fashioned house. Broken windows, leaking sinks, slimy wooden floor which creaked when step on, rusty furniture and a roof which needed fixing. The house had definitely been unvisited for years if not centuries. In the dark I felt my way through the rooms until I hit my foot on a box like object. “You are here at last” a clear, deep voice said to me. I took a ninety degrees turn to find nothing but dark stuffy air which moved slowly to my lungs. Although I saw nothing but I felt a presence, a sinister presence within which made me more attracted to it. Out of nowhere I felt hands around my hips, turned around fully but still couldn’t catch a glimpse of a person. I became static, cold and my heart started beating faster due to fear. “You know I have been expecting you” the same voice spoke again it wasn’t until then I noticed a darker figure in the corner of the room. The figure moved and only then I became sure it was the owner of the voice, it approached me but I still couldn’t see clearly what it looked like. It remained a figure yet to be uncovered.

‘Berrrrrrr, berrrrrrr, beerrrrrrrr’ my alarm clock rang. I tried my possible best to ignore it but it hurt my ears so bad that it was impossible to fall asleep again. I rolled to the side of my bed searching for the snooze button but accidentally knocked it over.*Crash……*

“Crap” I was fully awake now as I hurriedly checked my alarm clock fortunately it was alright. I sat up on my bed realizing I had just woken up from my usual dream or rather nightmare. I found it hard to classify as it wasn’t really scary but it wasn’t good either. I sat on my bed thinking about my dream (that’s what we’ll call it for now until I can classify it). It wasn’t the dream that made me think it was the reoccurrence of the dream. I have been having this exact same dream for five months. Isn’t it weird? Maybe but that’s how my life is weird. I sighed standing up to look at my reflection in the mirror. I wasn’t exactly the morning type as my long, dark brown hair was messy and my eyes were puffy. I heard my mum was scuffling around the kitchen probably preparing breakfast.

“Wow Ann you got up by yourself today why am I surprised?” My mother asked smiling

“Morning mum” I said in my usual tone.

“So what got you up?” my mum asked teasing me.

“My dream.”

All of a sudden her face expression changed and she became more concerned and I could tell that she was shocked by my reply.

“What? Aren’t you taking your medication anymore? The doctor swore with his life that the dreams will stop. Why didn’t you tell me they didn’t stop? My mother asked her voice getting a bit louder now.

“I didn’t want you to take me to another psychiatrist mum I’m not crazy all they do is ask weird questions and shove me with medication” I replied.

“They are all crap anyways none of those meds work anyway. I have visited six doctors since the dream became frequent mum!” I continued and walked to the bathroom.

While taking my shower I noticed red claw like marks on my hips on the exact spot the figure in my dream touched me. My heart stopped beating for a moment, my eyes widened, the water suddenly made me feel cold and my spine froze. This has never happened before I mean the dream was weird enough and to think it couldn’t get any worse. I turned the knob to stop the tap water and I just stared at the marks. They didn’t hurt or anything but they got me damm worried. After taking my shower I stood naked in front of the mirror this time to examine my hips, since it didn’t hurt I tried to pretend it wasn’t there so I wore my uniform, styled my hair in a cute ponytail, applied my cherry lips gloss and used a bit of liquid eyeliner.

I walked past my mum, took a baking in my mouth and grabbed my backpack and yelled “good bye” when I heard the honk of the bus.

When the bus stopped I basically shoved my way out. “Ann!” Bailey my best friend yelled. I looked forward and squinted my eyes before I saw Bailey honestly I think those medications are ruining my eye sight.

“Bails!” I said with fake excitement. ”Come on why aren’t you hyper, I haven’t seen in like forever.” Bailey said cupping my face in her hands. By forever she means the weekend. I smiled. I was excited to see her honestly, I just didn’t want to yell or wave my hands around and I definitely wasn’t in the mood after what I saw in the shower.

“I am ,I just don’t feel like I had enough sleep ” I replied which was partially true .As we walked into school with Bails arm sloughing on my shoulder suddenly I felt my heart beat faster I turn around and saw Raymond staring right at me. OMG! He was one of the hottest if not the hottest guys in school and every girl would love to have if even if it meant sharing him with someone else. Normally I wouldn’t care but I seem to notice him a lot more and he noticed me too. His dark black chin length hair nicely styled as usual looked silky, his light grey eyes staring at me with such intensity it made me uncomfortable but I managed to give him a weak smile. Immediately I spun back feeling my cheeks heat up. Gosh! This is so not like me. “Oh my God!” Raymond and his gang are heading towards us. ” Bailey squealed in my ear. I tried not to turn around but curiosity always wins so I turned around and there he was right behind me. I gasped slight in shock. He took a step forward and I took a step back until I felt my locker behind me. He leaned in and placed his head on my neck I felt little electrical tingles pass through me then he sniffed me and whispered. “How was your dream last night?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I am a newbie here and this is my first story am posting.Hope you enjoy it and please leave comment and reviews of what you think about it.