Status: NEW HOPE YOU LIKE IT XD

Lost in This Hell

Cuddling With Johnny

“Oh My God, Jimmy?” Leana gets up and starts to run towards Jimmy.

“Wait Leana no!” I shout but it’s too late. She went running through Jimmy and into the wall. “Shit Leana, Are you ok?” I was nice enough to run around my hero’s ghostly body. I bend down and place Leana’s head on my lap.

“Shit that hurt.” Leana places a hand on her forehead and holds it there. The doorbell rings and we both look up to see Jimmy was gone.

“Im not gone, just back in your head.”

Just in mine?

“Yea I can only talk to Leana if im outside your head.”


I look down at Leana and help her up. I walk over to the front door after I gave Leana and icepack. I opened the door to see the band standing there with smiles on their faces. I step aside for them all to come in and they all walk into the kitchen to steal food. Well besides Johnny, he stood by the door waiting for me. He holds out a hand for me and I lace our fingers together. We walk into the kitchen to see Leana bitching out the guys while holding an icepack to her head.

“Lea what’s with the ice pack?”

“I walked into a wall when I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.” I smiled at her knowing she wouldn’t tell the boys about Jimmy.

“I already knew she wouldn’t, that’s why I showed myself.”

Wait you knew you could show yourself?

“Yea while you are sleeping I would come out of your head to watch you and make sure nothing happened.”

How were you going to stop something from happening if you couldn’t even stop Leana from running into the wall?

“I don’t know but could you just thank me for making sure your safe and watching over you, god I don’t have to protect you, ya know.”

Yes you do, your my GUARDIAN angel remember?

“Oh shut up you. Oh and pay attention Matt just asked you something.”


I break away from my convo with Jimmy to look at the guys who are looking and me like they are waiting for something.

“What?”

“Were you paying any attention when I was talking?” I whimper at the gruff voice and back away while shaking my head.

“Good job Matt you just scared her.” Johnny comes up to me but I back myself into the corner of the kitchen whimpering trying to get him away from me.

“My god Matt, don’t you pay attention I told you she doesn’t handle men very well. Especially ones that are a foot taller than her.” Brian smacks Matt on the back of his head and Matt growls at Brian. I whimper even more and tears start coming to my eyes.

“Oh shit Matt, leave the fucking room now. You are just scaring her.” I scream loudly when I heard Zacky throw something at Matt. I slide down the wall with my ears covered, screaming with tear flowing down my cheeks.

“Fuck you dicks. Look at what you all did.” Johnny ignores Leana screeching at him to get away from me. He sits down in front of me and places his hands over mine. I look up into his brown eyes and stop screaming. I whimper softly when I heard a smack sound through the kitchen. I bring my knees closer to my chest still clutching Johnny’s hands in mine.

“No one is going to hurt you here. It’s okay to be scared but you don’t have to be afraid of us.” Johnny’s voice is soft and comforting. “Its okay, Lex, no one is here to hurt you. We are only here to help you.” I nod my head and crawl into Johnny’s arms. I place my head on his chest and clutch his shirt in my fist.

“Hey cutie, are you better now?” I nod my head to answer Zacky but still keep my hold on Johnny. Johnny stands up with me in his arms and he carries me through the house. He places me on the bed I woke and in and went to leave. I reach out to him whimpering.

“Stay please.”

Johnny nods his head and takes off his shoes. He lies down next to me. I scoot my body closer to his and cuddle in his side. Johnny wraps and arm around me while his other hand holds mine. He laces our fingers together and rubs my arm with his other hand. I go back to sleep listening to Johnny hum to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOOK AT THAT JOHHNY CHRIST IS A SWEETIE....

Image

AND NO MATT IS NOT A BAD GUY AND ALEXA ISNT GOING TO HATE HIM... I JUST WANTED TO BRING HER CLOSER TO ANOTHER MEMBER BESIDES LEANA, BRIAN AND JIMMY.....

NEW VOTESSS.....

JOHNNY: 5

ZACKY: 6

MATT: 7

BRIAN: 8

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE/ AND VOTE