Status: NEW HOPE YOU LIKE IT XD

Lost in This Hell

And Off We Go

“Aw don’t they look so cute together?”

I pushed myself closer to Johnny and hid my face in his chest. I really did not want to wake up and I didn’t want to see anyone right now. As if he was reading my mind, Johnny opened his eyes and pointed to the door.

“All of you out.” Johnny voice was a little rough from not being used in a while.

“But.”

“No Matt, I doubt she is gonna want to wake up to all of you staring at her. Oh and didn’t YOU scare her earlier. Just leave her alone right now.”

I had to stop a smile from coming to my face. I thought I was really sweet of Johnny to care about how I feel. He was right I didn’t really want to see any of them right now and Johnny just wants to make me feel comfortable.

“Yea Short shit is good with feelings like that.”

Well you have to be right if an angel agrees with you.

“Sarcasm will get you nowhere in life, little girl.”

Sarcasm can get me away from you.

“No it can’t.”

Yes it can.

“No im still in your head, Ducky.”

Then get out of it and im not a duck!

“Aw Ducky why so angry?”

Ugh fuck you Jimmy.

“I don’t think you can have sex with a ghost, Sweetheart.”

Ughhh!!!!!!


That man really knows how to push my buttons. I snuggle closer to Johnny hoping Jimmy would leave me alone for a little.

“Fine if you really want me to leave I will.”

You know I just want some peace for a while. I love you too much to let you leave me forever.

“Aw Sweetheart, I love you too. But you should really get up. Johnny has to pee.”

Gross.


I smile some when I hear Jimmy’s insane laugher echo threw my head. I open my eyes and look up at Johnny who is looking down at me with a smile on his adorable face. I yawn and stretch my body to get all the kinks out.

“You’re cute when you first wake up. Kinda reminds me of a cat.” I smile up at him and sit up. I run my hand threw my messy purple hair and sigh. “Are you ok?”

“Yea I just don’t want to be surrounded today.”

“Well its only 2 in the afternoon, me and you could go out.” I look up at him with a smile on my face. I start bouncing up and down on the bed while clapping my hands.

“Can we? Can we? Can we?”

Johnny laughs and pulls me into his arms. He kisses the top of my head and run his hands over my arms. I relax in his arms and cuddle up to his warm body.

“Sure and we can do whatever you want.”

“But I have no clothes, they are still in my car which is at the studio.” I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. Johnny laughs again and kisses my cheek. He walks over to the door and calls down to Leana. She comes up and sees me sitting on the bed with a sad pout on my face.

“What happened?” she comes to sit next to me and pull me closer to her.

“I told her we can go out just the two of us but her clothes are in her car which is chilling at the studio.”

“Well you can borrow some of my clothes till one of the guys can get you your things. Just give your car keys to Johnny and he will get one of the guys go and get you your car.”

I got my keys out of my bag and handed them to Johnny before Leana dragged me out of the room by my arm.

“Go into the shower, I will pick out something for you.”

I jump into her shower and stand there under the water for a half an hour.

“I would get out; you don’t know what me and Leana did in that shower.”

I quickly wash my hair and body and jump out of the shower while listening to Jimmy laugh at me. I wrap a towel around my body and turn to see Leana leaning on the door jam.

“Jimmy said something about me and him in the shower didn’t he?”

I nodded my head and walk out of the bathroom.

“I swear that man will never grow the fuck up.” I smile and laugh at her words. While in my head Jimmy lets out a Heyyyyy.

I get dressed in the clothes that Leana let me borrow and sit down so she can do my hair. after she is done with my hair I run into my room and grab my cross, my daddy’s girl necklace, the bracelet my Grandpa Mickey gave me and the skull ring that belonged to my Grandpa Richie. I put everything on and grab my phone. I walk down the stairs texting Brittany to tell her everything that has happened since I been here.

Do u need me to come there n kick that matt guys ass, sis?

No Im fine, johnny helped.

If you need me im only a call away.

I no love ya Britt.

Love ya 2 lexa.

I get to the last step and look up to see all the guys staring at me. I blush and look back down at my phone.

“Ready?” I nodded my head and grab Johnny’s hand. He laced our fingers together and walked out the door. I place Leana’s sunglasses over my eyes to block out the sun.

“Actually they are my sunglasses, Sweetheart.”

Sorry Jimmy, I thought they were Lea’s

“Nope all mine, oh and Johnny just asked where you wanted to go.”


“Do you think we can go to a tattoo parlor?” I look over at Johnny and he smiles at me.

“I know the perfect one but it’s in La, so we have about an hour drive.”

I nodded my head and played with his stereo till I found the Offspring’s you’re gonna go far, kid.

“Onward to La!” I shouted while pointing out towards the road.

Johnny laughs and presses down on the gas.

And off we go!
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOHOOOOO CHAPTER 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW LIST!!!!!!!!!

ZACKY: 7

JOHNNY: 7

MATT: 10

BRIAN: 11

YAY!!!!!!! YOU GUYS CAN KEEP VOTING IM NOT GOING TO STOP YOU YET...

AND THIS AND THE NEXT CHAPTER ITS GONNA BE ALL ABOUT ALEXA AND JOHNNY BUILDING UP THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Image

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE/AND VOTE!!!!!!!!