Status: NEW HOPE YOU LIKE IT XD

Lost in This Hell

Living In A Fantasy World.

I have been driving for about 2 days already. I stopped a couple of times to feed and walk my dogs. I ate once in a while and I haven’t really been sleeping. Not like I could stop they would kick me out once they heard Rocky bark.

“Pull over to the motel before you pass out.”

“No I cant.”

“Don’t fight me little girl.”

I sigh and pull into the motels parking lot. I get out and walk into the gross main office.

“How may I help you?” I looked up at the greasy, creepy man behind the counter and ask for one room. “How long are you going to be here for?”

“One night.”

“$70. 50” I nod my head and take the money out of the envelope that Daddy gave me. I grab the key from his hand and practically run from the building. I get into my car and pull up to room 15 and shut off my car. I quickly bring the dogs into the room before grabbing everything we need for the night from the car.

After a quick shower and walk for the dogs, I give them food and water from the water bottles I brought for us. I sit crossed legged on the bed and call my dad’s cell phone.

“Hey Baby-girl, where are you?” I smile when I heard my father’s gruff voice sound threw the phone.
“In some gross motel in Missouri.” I patted Rocky’s head when he jumped on top of the bed and lay across my crossed legs.

“Do you know where you are going to go?”

“Yea im going to California.”

“Im not going to tell you to come but just please be safe Baby-Girl.”

“I will, I love you daddy.”

“And I love you Baby-girl.”

I hang up and quickly talk to my friends before shutting off my phone and going to sleep with my dogs next to me and my stuffed dog in my arms.

Image

I wake up the next morning to Rocky licking the shit out of my face. I push him off of me and get dressed in sweats again. I walk the dogs once more before packing them and our stuff back into the car. I go to the main desk and check out quickly. I pull out of the parking lot and stop at the first gas station.

The boy my age fills up my tank while I go and get me snacks. I walk back to my car once I bought my food and gas. I pull out of the lot and try to get the fuck out of this state before something happens.

After two hours of driving and into the next state my phone rings. I pick it up only to hear my mother screeching voice telling me to come home. I hang up and throw my phone into the passenger seat and pat Sinbad on his head when he sticks it between the seats.

I blast Ville Valos wonderful voice the rest of the way through Kansas.

Image

I drive for the next 4 days before I finally hit the tip of California. I drive an about 10 hours before im in Sacramento. I pull into a motel and go up to my room with the dogs. I lay on the bed while the dogs eat and take out my phone. I quickly type in how far is Orange County from Sacramento. I get the answer of 391.29 miles. That does not really help me.

“Well you should have been more specific.”
I

roll my eyes at the duh tone in Jimmy’s voice. Fine I will be more specific. How long is the drive from Sacramento to Orange County? And I get an answer that isn’t too bad. I would take about 6 hours and 30 minutes to get to Orange County if I use I-5 S. Which isn’t that bad. I mean I have been driving for almost a week now.

This is gonna be easy now.

“So you think.”

“Can’t you ever let me think positive?”

“Now why would I let you live in a fantasy world?”

“Because it is better than living in reality.”

“But in real life everything is REAL, not make believe. Why would you want to get your hopes up only to be knocked down?”

Wow that made sense and made me want to live in reality not some made up life.

“See I told you I know shit.”

I shook my head at his words and lay down to go to sleep. Tomorrow im going to be in Orange County.

Tomorrow hopefully I will be where I belong.

Hopefully I will be home.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY ALL OF MY READERS I STILL NEED YOU GUYS TO PICK WHO SHE WILL BE WITH RIGHT NOW I HAVE

ZACKY:1

BRIAN:1

MATT:1

JOHNNY:0

PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU WANT ALEXA TO BE WITH.

COMMENT/ REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE