Status: NEW HOPE YOU LIKE IT XD

Lost in This Hell

Making Funny Of Short People Is Cruel

“Hey im getting hungry, do you wanna get something to eat?” I looked up when I heard Synyster’s voice. We have been sitting by Jimmy’s grave in silence for about an hour. I nodded my head and Synyster got up. When I was gonna get up myself, Synyster leaned down and pulled me up. I smile at him and whistled for my dogs. We started walking out of the cemetery. I smile up at Synyster when he places an arm around my shoulders. I lean into his side and kept on walking to the cars. I lead him to my black charger and unlock the doors.

“Follow me okay?” I nodded my head to his soft demand and watch as he walks to a black BMW. I open the back door and giggle when I saw Rocky struggling to get in. I lean down and pick him up. I place him on the back seat and kiss the top of his doggy head. Sometimes I really feel bad for that dog. He is just like me, always get made fun off and picked on because of our size. It’s really unfair.

“Kinda sounds like what I used to do to Johnny.”

“And that is why you can be a cruel man sometimes, Jimmy.” I pull out of my spot and follow Synyster. I can hear Johnny 3 Tears rap about fucking some bitch in the background of my car.

“Im not cruel, im funny.”

“Picking on someone who is shorter than you is not funny, James.”

“Woah im sorry, sweetheart I was only joking around. Please don’t get mad.”

I sighed deeply and followed Synyster when he made a left turn.

“Im not mad at you Jimmy. It’s just when somebody picks on another person because of their height it really reminds me of my brothers.” I park my car right beside Synyster and shut off the car.

“Shit im so sorry, Sweetheart. I didn’t mean to remind you of your brothers. But speaking of your family didn’t you promise someone you were gonna call them when you got here?”

“Shit, yea thanks Jimmy.” I grab my phone and quickly type in my father’s cell number.

“Hey baby-Girl.” I smile when I heard my father’s gruff yet soft voice threw the phone.

“Hi daddy, I just wanted to call to tell you I got to Huntington.” I get out of the car when Synyster comes to the front of my car. He looks at my phone weirdly and I place a finger up and point to the back of my car. He understands that I need a minute and to get the dogs out of my car before it gets too hot for them.

“How is it there?”

I look towards Synyster and smile softly at him. I get a smile in return before he bends down to play with my dogs.

“It great here. Everything is perfect.”

“That’s great baby but I have to go now. It’s time for me to get ready for work. I love you Alexa.”

“I love you too, daddy.” I hang up the phone and look down at the ground. I feel Synyster’s hand on my chin and then his other one wiping away my tears.

“You really miss your dad?” I nodded my head and wrap my arms around his waist. “But I thought you ran away.” I shook my head.

“No, well not really. My dad knew I was going to leave and when I was going to he stood at my bedroom door telling me that he will always love. He let me go, Syn. He gave me 6 thousand dollars and let me walk out the door. All he ever wanted was for me to be happy. I never ran away from my father, just my brothers and mom. You have to understand that my father was the one who let me go, Syn.”

“I do understand. It was really sweet of him to let you go and leave the place that was bringing you pain. But you also have to understand that my stage name is Synyster Gates, my name is Brian.”

“I told you so.”

I smile up at him but then look down blushing when my stomach growls.

“Well I think that is my cue to get some food in you.”

I giggle and hold onto his hand that he placed in mine. He laces our fingers together and I smile at how small my hand looks in his.

Me and Brian walk along the beach eating ice cream while watching my dogs run in and out of the ocean.

“Seize the day or reg-”

I hold Brian’s ice cream cone while he answers he ringing phone.

“Yea don’t worry Matt, I will be there.”

I look away from the beautiful ocean to look at Brian when he placed a hand on my shoulder.

“I have to go to the studio now.” I frown up at him but nod my head. “Do you want to come with me?”

“I don’t want to be a bother.” I say quietly looking down at my DC’s.

“You could never be a bother.” I smile up at him and nod my head. But when I heard Sinbad bark I frowned.

“What about my dogs?”

“They can come inside with us. I bring Pinkly there all the time.”

I smile brightly and whistle for my dogs and once more they come running towards me. I flinch thinking Sinbad is going to knock me down but he slides to a stop at my feet. Both me and Brian laugh when Rocky goes crashing into Sinbad’s back. Sin looks back at him then looks up at me like im supposed to do something about my crazy yorkie. I pat Sinbad’s head and we all walk back to the car.

I follow Brian again but this time to Avenged Sevenfold’s studio.

Holy shit im going to Avenged Sevenfold’s studio.

Im gonna meet the band. Holy fuck what am I going to do?

“You are going to walk in there with Brian and be yourself. They will love you. I promise.”

I nod my head at Jimmy’s words knowing he would never lie to me.

I sigh when I pull up next to Brian in front of the big blue building. Brian is standing by my car waiting for me to get out.

Well it’s now or never.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL HELLO AGAIN MY PEOPLE READERS!!!!!!

SO SHE IS GOING TO MEET THE BAND!! YAY!!!!!!!!

SO I HAVE AN UPDATED LIST ON MY VOTES....

JOHNNY:2

MATT:3

BRIAN:3

ZACKY:4

YOU PEOPLES REALLY WANT ZACKY WELL I GOT SOME THING FOR ALL MY ZACKY LOVERS....

Image

AND FOR ALL OF MY 31 SUBSCRIBERS SOME JIMMY ABUSING JOHNNY LOVE!!!!!

Image

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE MY PEOPLESSSS!!!!!!!!!