Sometimes...

14

We’d been in the darkness for a while and I was just about to fall asleep when something moved and I looked “It’s Peyton” Ben whispered as I felt his breath on my neck, I rolled over to face him “He scared me too” he whispered and I smiled kissing him. He deepened the kiss pulling me as close to him as possible before pushing his hand up my top tracing his fingers along my lower back.

My fingers played with his hair as his teeth grazed over my lip, he attached his lips to my neck occasionally nipping at the skin. My hand traced down his body pushing underneath his top moving up his back, he broke away from me as he pulled his top off before kissing me again; his hand pushed up my side resting on my ribs as he gently dug his fingertips into my skin.

“Jenna be my girlfriend?” he whispered and I nodded before he kissed me again, my hand rested on the edge of his sweatpants and his hand moved to my hips pushing them against his own. I pulled away and he grabbed my hand “Hey its okay, I’m not trying anything, promise” he whispered kissing me softly.

“Your listening to stereotypes and I told you I’m nothing like that, I’m well behaved” he reassured before kissing me again, he ran his tongue over my lip and I let him deepen the kiss. His tongue moved against mine never really trying to gain control, his hand put pressure on my back pushing me against him before it rested on my hip. I grazed my teeth over his lip and he crushed his lips back onto mine before sucking on my bottom lip as he hooked my leg over his and I pulled away from the kiss.

“Jenna this will never work out if you don’t trust me, I’m not going to do anything,” he reasoned and I looked at him. He rolled his eyes at me “I’m a virgin, do you trust me a bit more now?” he asked, “Don’t look at me like you don’t believe a word I’m saying, I have honestly never slept with anyone and I don’t plan on changing that tonight. You know just because your on the football team doesn’t mean you can’t be a virgin” he offered.

“But…” “But nothing, I’ve never had sex and I like you a lot so I’m not about to go pressuring you into things even if I did want to do anything. Just trust me” he reassured. “Anyway I put your leg there but I’ve not got hold of it, you’ve kept it there. I left go as soon as I put it there so really if I was trying anything I’d have held you there, jeez its 3am!” he stated.

“Seriously?” I asked and he nodded “We really need to sleep otherwise I’ll sleep in class” he admitted as he ran his hand down my leg resting it on my knee. “You scared?” he asked and I shook my head “Then I’ve done my job, night” he whispered kissing me leaving his hand resting on my leg, I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew my alarm was going off.

“Jenna Henley I hate you” Ben groaned I leant over him “Press snooze dammit!” he snapped and I shook my head “It’s 6, we have school in an hour” I said turning the alarm off. “Please don’t make me get up,” he begged, “Too bad you have to get up because I’m going to school even if your not” I replied rolling away from him.

“No don’t” he whined pulling me back towards him before tickling my side making me laugh “Stop it” I said and he laughed “Nope” he stated. “Peyton!” I shouted and I heard Ben groan letting me go, I rolled to see Peyton stood on him “Good boy” I said and Ben shook his head “Getting my dog to attack me isn’t cool Jenna, not cool at all” he stated and I smiled.

“Get Jenna,” he ordered and Peyton just looked at him as I laughed “That’s a no then” I said sitting up, “Get off will you” Ben stated pushing Peyton who jumped off the bed. “I hate you so much right now, 3 hours sleep and you expect me to go to school. You suck,” he complained. “Oh shut up,” I snapped and he smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist before pulling me to lay down with him.

“Ben” I stated “Jenna” he mocked “Your not funny” I said, “Don’t lie, anyway we’ve got an hour till school, plenty more sleeping time” he stated hugging me into his body “No sleeping!” I snapped and he nodded. “Don’t you dare go back to sleep” I warned and he closed his eyes ignoring me “Ben” I said but he just blanked me.

I pushed his chest but he never reacted, I shook my head kissing him softly before trying to pull away but he wrapped his hand around my neck holding me there. He smiled into the kiss before deepening it, I pulled away getting up and he sat up “Yeah I hate you” he stated and I nodded “Maybe so but we’ll be late for school” I replied.

“I cannot believe you’ve got me up at 6am, I don’t get up until 6.30 normally” he grabbed his top pulling it back on before getting out of bed, “Ergh, right I’m going home before school” he said “You best not go back to sleep” I stated “And miss class with you? Never. Right babe I’m going, I’ll see you at school. Come on Pey” he said and Peyton got up.

“Bye” I stated and he grabbed me kissing me before walking out the room and I heard him go out the front door. I got ready for school half asleep before wandering to school and into class sitting in my normal seat, I tried to stay awake through first class and luckily by second class I was wide awake. I wandered into class to see Ben with his head on the table; I smiled to myself before tapping him on the back of the head as I sat next to him.