Sometimes...

19

I was putting my stuff in my locker when Max walked past “Hey Jenna” he said “Hi” I said shutting my locker “Ben says he wants you, he’s out front “ he said as he walked in the classroom next to me and I walked towards the school door to see Ben stood with his friends.

“Hey babe come out here” he said holding his left hand out but keeping his right one behind his back “Nope” I replied smiling “Why?” he asked “Because its freezing” I stated “Oh come on” he said “I’ll come outside when you put that down” I answered and he smiled. “Put what down?” he asked looking innocent “The snow in your right hand, I know your game Roethlisberger” I cut back and he laughed.

“I don’t have any snow in my right hand, baby girl like I’d do that to you” he said looking hurt “Show me then?” I asked and he shook his head smiling “Exactly, I’m not coming outside” I stated. “Babe I could get you from here if I wanted to” he bragged “Yeah whatever” I replied “I could, come on its only snow” he cut back and I sighed “Yes but if you hit me with that I’ll kill you” I warned and he nodded throwing it at Craig.

“See gone now, come outside” he said as Craig shouted abuse at him, I smiled walking over to him “Nice throw” I stated as he wrapped his arm around me “Thanks babe” he replied kissing me. “You’re going down Roethlisberger!” Craig shouted “Really because it’s me that stops you going down” Ben replied as everyone laughed.

“You guys still coming to my party next month? I asked mom and she says we can have the pool house but no going in the pool” Craig asked and Ben nodded "It’s Superbowl, we’ll be there and you’d be crazy to go in the pool this time of the year!” Ben replied “Ben you went in it the other year” one of the guys cut in “Yeah you bet me $50 I wouldn’t so I did it, I got money out of it” he answered as I rolled my eyes.

They started to walk back inside and Ben linked his fingers through mine, “You done your biology homework?” Craig asked and Ben nodded “I need to do mine” one of the guys stated and they walked into the empty classroom next to us. “Come on you have to see these 2 do homework, they can’t spell their names without assistance let alone do biology” Ben joked as he dragged me in the room with them.

The other 2 sat talking and doing homework as Ben sat at the back pulling me onto his lap “Its snowing” he whispered and I nodded “It’s winter” I stated. “You know I could’ve hit you with that snowball” he said “Yeah and I could’ve not spoken to you for 3 days” I replied and he smiled, he kissed my cheek before moving to kiss my neck “Hey guess what?” he whispered “What? I asked.

“We’ve been dating 2 and a half months” he whispered before kissing me again as I put my arms around his neck “Oh and I got out of Katie what she said to you that day at practise, as if she told you that” he said against my skin “I love your sister” I replied “Yeah because she tells you things about me, thankfully you never met her before we started dating otherwise she’d have told you I liked you then” he whispered.

“You shouldn’t tell her things then should you?” I replied and he smiled “No but I can’t help it sometimes, she gets me talking and I just say it without realising. Anyway are you still staying over tonight?” he asked and I nodded. “Cameron’s staying over as well I think but they’re going out until late,” he admitted.

“How are the bruises coming along?” I asked running my hand down his chest “They’re alright, sore but I’ve taken worse. I hope his broken nose is painful,” he whispered “You’re a thug,” I teased, “It’s football baby that’s the whole idea, I hurt him or he hurts me,” he whispered before kissing me and I moved my hand to his neck.

He pushed his hands inside my jacket as he deepened the kiss; he moved his tongue against my own before grazing his teeth over my lip before kissing along my jaw “I love you” he whispered in my ear and I smiled. Him saying that was a new thing, he’d said it last week when he’d walked me home. “I love you too” I replied and he smiled kissing me.

“You done that homework yet?” he said, “No, we’re on question 2” Craig replied “It took me 5 minutes to do it all, what’s wrong with you 2?” he asked smiling “Nothing, shut up” Craig snapped. “Fine by me, less talking more of this” he whispered kissing me again, the bell went for class and he sighed “Lets go learn” he said pushing me up.

We said bye to the others before he walked me to class “See you later, love you” he said kissing me walking off to his own class. We were at his house later when Katie walked downstairs into the kitchen “Where the hell are you going dressed like that?” Ben asked and she looked at him “A party” she stated “It’s snowing outside and your wearing a skirt, couldn’t you find something more appropriate?” he asked.

“What like a snowsuit? Shut up Ben,” she snapped, “Well at least you wouldn’t die of cold” he cut back “I won’t die of cold, your such a drama queen. You sound more like dad everyday; you’ll be wearing suits and going bald next” she teased and he glared at her.

“What like Cameron is?” he asked smiling “He’s not going bald! You’re a jerk” she snapped, “Love you” he replied beaming at her “Not the only person you love am I?” she asked “I already told her so I beat you to it!” he cut back and she smiled as there was a knock at the door. “You’re too cute Ben, you should’ve heard him; how do I say it, what if she doesn’t say it back?” she mocked, “Okay lets shut up shall we? Oh look I bet that’s Cameron at the door, have fun at the party, you look lovely and we’ll see you later” he said pushing her towards the door.

She laughed as he pushed her along “Bye Jenna!” she shouted “Bye!” I replied and the door slammed shut. Ben walked back into the kitchen and I smiled at him “Don’t even bother!” he warned “What?” I asked, “Saying anything! Forget Katie even spoke,” he stated. “That’ll teach you to wind her up won’t it?” I asked as I stood up and he nodded “Never picking on her when you’re here ever again” he admitted as he grabbed my hand.

He led me upstairs before turning his TV on “How have we not watched every movie you own yet?” I asked and he laughed "Because I own more than I should, scary movie time” he said as I sat on his bed. “Where’s Peyton?” I asked, “Downstairs asleep on the couch, don’t tell mom she’ll flip out” he replied as he turned the lights out lying on the bed next to me.

“I hate these films,” I stated as I lay down “Why?” he asked, “Because they’re gross, why can’t they not cut people up?” I asked, “Because then it wouldn’t be a scary movie. I have them all, we should watch every one of them,” he stated, “I’m not watching every Saw movie, there’s hundreds” I replied, “Your right there’s too many” he said kissing me.

We lay watching it and I groaned “Ergh that’s gross” I stated rolling away from the TV and he smiled kissing me, my fingers tangled into his hair as he ran his tongue over my lip. We laid making out when he pulled his top off before pulling at my hoodie and I moved letting him take it off me, he rolled to be on top of me kissing at my neck as his hand travelled down my side massaging the skin at my waist before pressing his fingertips into the skin on my hips.

I kissed him grazing my teeth over his bottom lip and he crashed his lips back onto mine becoming more forceful as he ran his hand down my leg digging his fingers into my thigh as my own hands moved over his chest. “I love you,” he whispered before nipping at my ear and I started to kiss his neck reaching his soft spot causing him to moan, every time I bit that one spot harder he moaned louder.

He lowered his body until it was almost touching mine before rolling back onto his side pulling me into him; his hand moved my hips against his as he kissed me. My own hands travelled from his hair to be on the edge of his jeans before moving to undo them, I undid them and he slowed his kisses down as if hesitant before speeding back up pulling his jeans off himself.

He pushed me onto my back kissing my neck before moving to my stomach and kissing at it as his fingers undid my own jeans, pulling them off. He moved onto his back pulling me on top of him before sitting himself up, he guided me to straddle his waist pushing his body against my own. He tangled his fingers into my hair moving my head sideways allowing him to kiss at my neck.

He bit down making me arch my back pushing my body further into his and his breath caught in his throat, he dropped his hands to my waist pressing his fingertips into my skin as he attached his lips back to my own. He collapsed backwards taking me with him before moving me onto my back hovering over me; he moved his hand down my body before tracing his fingers along the top of my underwear.

“Are we okay?” he asked kissing me and I nodded sucking on his bottom lip. He pushed his hand under the waistband before kissing me as he slipped a finger into me; he began moving it before pushing another in as he kept kissing me. I bit down on his lip and he moved his hand to my hip moving onto his back pulling me on top of him, I kissed at his neck before he pushed us both to sit up.

“You make it hard for me to keep my mind occupied” he whispered as his fingers pressed into my ribs. I kissed him before kissing along his jaw “I force myself to name every current nfl player so I can keep my cool” he admitted, “That’s impossible” I replied “Hence why we can make out and do this” he stated kissing me again.

“Right now I’m trying to remember the Seahawk’s quarterback’s name,” he added before tangling his fingers into my hair, he carefully pulled on it and I moved my head backwards arching my back. He pushed his free hand up my body wrapping it behind my neck pulling me back into him “Stop being so damn sexy” he whispered crashing his lips onto mine before falling backwards, I kissed his neck making him moan.

“Oh by the way, his names Russell Wilson” I stated and he laughed “You just got so much more attractive,” he whispered before moving on top of me. He kissed me as he closed the space between us and my fingers pulled at his hair “Dammit Jenna now I can’t get my mind back to what it needs to be on” he complained “And?” I asked and he kissed me again before looking at me, “And I wish you’d never said that word because now I’ll never get it back” he admitted.

He crashed his lips onto my own kissing down my body and my skin jumped as he kissed at my stomach, I pushed my hand through his hair and he looked up at me. He kissed my hand as I chewed my lip and he smiled going back to kissing my stomach, his fingers played with the edge of my underwear and he looked up at me, I felt something on the bed and Ben looked over his shoulder “Peyton down!” he shouted but he barked at him “What do you want?” he asked.