Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

No More Pain

MIKE’S POV
I reached up and touched the side of her face and I had a strong urge to lean down and kiss her, but I wouldn’t allow myself. I got up from the bed frustrated with Nicole and myself and I accidentally woke her up. “I’m sorry.” I whispered. She looked at me a little confused at first and then she shrugged her shoulders.
“Its ok I should be getting up anyway.” She said but continued to lay down in the bed.
“Are you staying at my house while I’m gone?” I asked her.
She paused before shrugging her shoulders. “I don’t know Tony said I could stay at his house. I guess I’ll stay at yours since you offered first.” She said even though I could tell she would much rather stay at Tony’s.
“We can leave together when you’re ready.” I said. She nodded and I waited a few more moments before she actually got up out of the bed. Her balance was a little unstable when she walked toward the door and we both laughed when she fell down back on the bed. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and tell her how much I still loved her, but she got up and continued walking to the door. I waited a few seconds and got up to look for something to drink.
When I walked in the kitchen Leslie was already awake with Nova. I could tell she was surprised to see me. “When did you get here?” She asked.
“Last night. I needed to talk to Nicole.” I answered.
She paused a moment and asked. “Are you ok?”
I started to lie, but instead I shook my head. “I don’t know what to do. I wish I could move on and I’m trying, buts its not working.” I said.
“But you two just kind of ended things. You’ll get over her eventually.” She said and looked behind me when Nicole walked in with Sophia and Chris.
“We’re ready.” She said. I nodded and we went outside and it didn’t take long to get to my house. When we got there I was kind of surprised to see Jane there.
JANE’S POV
When I saw Mike’s car I started to walk towards it, but then I noticed that Nicole was also in the car, and they looked so happy and perfect together and I felt my heartbeat quicken and I could feel tears coming to my eyes. I knew it was to good to be true. It was obvious he was still in love with her and maybe she changed her mind and decided to be with Mike after all. I stopped walking and made my way back to the car. I was so glad that I had already dropped Lauren off. I wanted to be alone while my heart shattered into a millions pieces. “Where are you going?!” Mike asked running up towards me.
I couldn’t really say anything. I wanted to say something, but I couldn’t think of anything. “I came to see you before you left, but I guess you would want to spend the time with Nicole and your kid.” I finally said.
He shook his head and leaned down to kiss me, and I could tell he was kind of confused about what he wanted. As much as I loved kissing Mike and I wish he hadn’t of kissed me because I didn’t want to feel that he was having doubts. “No, I asked Nicole to stay here while I’m touring and I was over there any way so I could spend time with Sophia and Chris.” He said.
I couldn’t do anything but nod. I looked over at the car but Nicole was gone and the front to the house was still open. Mike reached for my hand and I let him hold it. He led me into the living room where Nicole was flipping through the channels. She looked like she belonged here and she looked like someone who belonged to be with Mike. I kind of hesitated walking in the living room any further but Mike sat me down on the couch.
“I’m gonna go take a shower. Will you be okay?” He asked. I looked over at Nicole.
“We’ll be fine.” Nicole answered. Mike looked at me again and I nodded and then he went upstairs leaving me and Nicole alone.
“I know this must be really weird for you and I don’t want it to be.” Nicole said when he was gone. She looked upstairs and lowered her voice when she said. “I really do love Mike and I care about him a lot and it makes me really sad to know that he’s hurting, but I’m not turning back. I can tell he cares about you and you really care about him and I like you.”
“So what I’m I supposed to do? I stay with Mike knowing that his heart still belongs to you. I can’t live my life waiting for him to finally leave me because of you.” I replied.
“He’ll get over me eventually he needs someone like you to get over me. If he loses you too I don’t know how he’ll react.” She said. “You’ll be everything I couldn’t be for him. He has you completely and one day he’ll be all yours you just have to be patient.”
I still wasn’t sure what I wanted to do. I just knew that I couldn’t leave Mike. I had never had feelings this strong before for anyone, and I knew if I left him the pain would equal that amount and I didn’t want to feel any pain.