Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

I Really Want To See You Again

MIKE’S POV
Pretty much the whole ride to Tony’s house Jane didn’t say a work. Instead she just stood out the window while twisting the end of her shirt around her fingers. “Why are you so quite?” I asked.
She looked at me and I tried to make eye contact with her, but she kept on looking away.
“I don’t know. I don’t know what to talk about.” She answered.
It got really quite again and then Jane went back to looking out the window. “How long have you known Lauren?” I asked.
I noticed whenever you asked her something it always took her a moment to register what you asked. Her eyes would get bigger when she did that it made her look really cute.
“She’s my cousin. So I’ve known her my whole life.” She answered.
“So you two are really close?”
She shrugged her shoulders and answered. “Kinda. The only thing we have in common is art, but other than that we have nothing in common.” She paused for a moment and then replied. “I don’t really like her much. But her parents wouldn’t let her come out here to California unless I came too.”
I was surprised that she was saying so much to me and it made me happy that she was warming up to me too. “So why did you just agree to come to California if you didn’t like her?” I asked.
“I just decided to leave.” She answered.
I looked over at her and smiled. “I’m glade you decided to move her to California.”
She smiled and looked down so that her hair covered her face. She sat that way the rest of the ride to Tony’s. When we got there she said. “I really should be getting home.”
I shook my head and put her car keys in my pocket. “Why? You don’t have anything else to do today.” I got out the car and moved over to her side and pulled her out too. When I did she quickly moved her hands from mine and placed them in her pockets. “Do you like Harry Potter?” I asked and she nodded.
We were only half way to the door when Nicole and Chris opened the door. “Harry Potter is your movie and you’re the last one to arrive.” She said smiling. All of a sudden I become hypnotized by that smile and my heart started to heart.
I smiled on the outside, but on the inside I was dieing. “Sorry.” was all I could get out. I reached out for Chris and he walked over to me.
Nicole looked past me and saw Jane. “Who is she?” She asked. Nicole waved over at Jane and Jane was just frozen.
I pulled her so that she was beside me. “This is Jane. Our new merch girl’s cousin. Lauren had my keys and I used Jane’s car to get here.”
“Hi Jane. I’m Nicole.” Nicole said and this time instead of waving she stepped forward and hugged Jane. I could tell she was uncomfortable. Jane was beautiful, but if you could compare Nicole to anyone else and she would still be the most beautiful. I don’t know, maybe it was just because I was so in love with her. Nicole took Chris out of my arms and moved into the house and Jane and I followed. When we walked into the living room and I could sense that Jane was becoming even more uncomfortable. Jaime, Vic, Tony, Morgan, and Angela introduced themselves and thought Jane would faint when she shook the guys hands.
She would have stayed frozen in one spot if I hadn’t pulled her down on the couch beside me. The more movies me watched the more I tried to get Jane to talk, and I could tell that she was started to warm up to me even though she was still a little uncomfortable with everyone else. I was trying to stay distracted with Jane, but Nicole always did something to grab me. Sometimes it would be her laughter and sometimes it would because everyone would make fun of her for crying. Or sometimes it would because either Chris or Sophia needed her attention and I loved watching her take care of them. I loved being together with Nicole and Sophia. Those were the moments we were truly partners and sometimes I could pretend that we were still together.
I really needed to stop thinking this way. It wasn’t good for me, and I could tell that it made Nicole uncomfortable to be with Tony and still be friends with me and it made me really happy that she was trying so hard to keep things as equal as possible.
Eventually I noticed Angela, Morgan, and Nicole were all texting on their phones and I realized they were texting each other when they all got up at the same time and pulled Jane along with them. “Where are you going?” Jaime asked Angela.
She smiled and shook her head. “We’re just going outside.” She answered.
They continued to walk outside taking Jane with them.
As soon as they left Vic asked me. “Who is that. She looks kind of familiar.”
“That’s Jane. Lauren’s cousin.” I answered. I already knew what their next question was gonna be so I just added. “I needed something to distract me so I went out with Lauren, and she left before I woke up and I couldn’t find my keys so Jane let me use her car and I invited her to watch the movie with us.”
“She’s so quite. It made me uncomfortable.” Jaime said.
I shrugged my shoulders. I started to go check on Jane, but I felt my phone vibrate and saw it was Lauren. “I gotta get my car. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” I said and got up and got Jane. Even though she was only out there for a few minutes I could tell she was feeling less uncomfortable. When I told them we were leaving they all frowned and gave her some hugs. Before we turned to leave outside Nicole said. “I hope I can talk to you again Jane.” And after she said that. That’s all I could think about the whole time I was driving her back to her house. I was really hoping I could see her again.