Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

“No where. I just wanted to be away from everyone else except for you.”

JANE’S POV
Even though last night had been amazing, not including what Lauren said, I still didn’t expect Mike to call me telling me he was on his way to come and get me. A part of me knew that he liked me, but a huge part of me was scared that this wasn’t going to last long. I was worried that I might find something amazing in Mike and then it would be ripped away from me, and I didn’t want to get hurt.
After I got of the phone my heart was pounding and it was scared that it would wake up Lauren in the next room. She almost always slept in really late, and she was a heavy sleeper. But that didn’t stop me from tip toeing into the bathroom. I didn’t want to be questioned about where I was going or who I was going out with.
This whole thing was not normal for me. I never snuck around and I never went out. Mainly my excuse was that I didn’t want to leave, but a part of me wished I could be like Lauren. But a part of me knew deep down that she wasn’t perfect. She had flaws. Maybe even more than I had and that’s the only thing that stopped me from completely hating her.
But if Mike was torn away from me now and she was the reason I don’t think I would ever be able to forgive her. I turned on the shower hoping that it wouldn’t wake Lauren. I just wanted to be able to get dressed and leave without having to bump into Lauren. I didn’t need her to lower my self-esteem any more than she already had. Not when I was about to go out the with the most amazing guy ever.
But as soon as I stepped out of the shower Lauren walked right in. Even though she didn’t have any make up on and her hair was a mess she was still really pretty, at least on the outside. “You’re up early.” She said.
I nodded and replied. “So are you.”
“Are you going somewhere with Mike today?” She asked.
I nodded and said. “That’s cool I guess.” And out of nowhere she started crying.
“Lauren?”
She shook her head. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t know why he would choose you over me. Tell me Jane what does he see in you?”
“Will you shut up Lauren. Do you realize what your saying? Its one thing to make a stranger feel like shit, but its weird to do that to a family member. Especially someone who’s always been there for you even though you don’t deserve it. Our whole family revolves around you and now that I want to be happy I’m not allowed to because I’m afraid of what you might do because your not happy because someone finally choose to put me before you.” I pushed past Lauren and into my room.
Eventually she got tired of banging on the door and I heard her go back into hers. By time I got dressed and ate breakfast I could hear Mike’s car door close. I rushed to the door so we could just leave and not have to run into Lauren again.
Even though it hadn’t really been that long since I had last seen him I realized how much I had missed him. When we got close enough he hugged me and leaned down to kiss me and I let him.
I don’t think I would ever be able to get used to feeling like this. It was so new and so perfect that it was scary. I wanted to stand here and kiss him forever, but I ended it quickly and walked quickly to other side of the car and got in. When Mike got in his mood quickly changed. He looked kind of sad.
I reached out for his hand and asked him what was wrong. He shook his head at first but then he turned to me and kissed me again. “I really do like you?” He said.
I nodded and my heart was beating fast from fear. “You know when I told you that you helped make the pain go away?” He asked and I nodded again.
“I just don’t want to end up hurting you. You have no idea how amazing you are and how much you mean to me. I can tell there’s something inside of you that’s hurting too and I don’t want to end up hurting you too.” Mike said.
I nodded again and replied. “I don’t want you to hurt me either.” I looked down at our hands and squeezed his. “But I don’t want to chicken out and end this before seeing how things work out first. But I’m still very scared.”
Mike nodded and replied. “Me too.” This time I kissed him and then he drove off.
“Where are we going?” I asked him.
“No where. I just wanted to be away from everyone else except for you.” He answered.