Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

I Love You

JANE’S POV
The whole ride to Mike’s house I was so happy and comfortable. I don’t think anyone has ever paid me this much attention in my whole entire life. But no matter how close we were It didn’t stop me from thinking what if Lauren got her way or what if Nicole decided that she wanted to be back.
Even though you could tell how much her and Tony loved each other I could tell that if Nicole wanted Mike back he would dump me and go back to her. Mike could have any girl that he wanted and I still didn’t understand why he wanted to be with me. But when we got to his house I knew he didn’t want anyone else but me. When we got in the living room he didn’t hesitate before putting his lips on mine. And I could tell he wanted more than just kisses and it was so unlike me to be so willing to give in to what a guy wanted, but I was willing to give Mike anything he wanted.
And I was so close but then I suddenly jumped back to my regular self. I pushed him away and I instantly regretted it when I saw the look on his face. “I’m sorry.” I said.
He shook his head and replied. “It fine. I know we just met and if your not ready that that’s ok with me.” He said even though I didn’t really believe him. We had just met a few days ago, but I felt like I had known him pretty much my whole life. And there were things I still didn’t know about him, but I wanted to find out.
“No its not that.” I said. “Its just that I can’t help thinking that I’m going to lose you.” He wrapped his arms around me.
“I’m not going to lie. I feel the same exact way. But I know right now that I really want you and nobody else.” He replied.
“Not even Lauren?” I asked even though I already knew he had no interest in her.
He shook his head and answered. “Of course not. Lauren is pretty, but she’s not like you.”
“And what about Nicole?” I asked quickly. I knew that hurt him and I didn’t mean to. He got up off the couch and moved into the hallway.
At first I sat there not sure what to do, and then I decided to get up and follow him upstairs. “Mike, I didn’t mean it.” I yelled up to him. I walked into the room he walked into and as soon as I did he handed me a picture frame. The glass was busted out but the picture wasn’t damaged.
You could tell that they were very much in love even though it was just a picture. You could also tell how much he cared about her. “What exactly happened? You two look so happy together.” I asked. I sat the picture face down. I knew that picture made him upset.
“I wish I had known that she was going to leave me. I would have protected myself.” He whispered more to himself than to me.
“Even if you knew ahead of time, you wouldn’t have been able to stop yourself from falling for her.” I said doing anything to make him feel better.
“I already know that, but I wish I could just move on like she was able to move on.” He said. “It makes me wonder if I meant anything at all to her.”
I nodded even though I had no idea what Mike meant to her it didn’t stop me from saying. “She cares about you. I’m pretty sure she really does love you.” I still wasn’t getting anywhere and then I added. “I love you.”
Later on after I said it I tried to convince myself that the only reason why I said it was because Mike was so upset, but I knew I really meant it. But either way it worked and Mike looked up and I leaned forward and pressed my lips down on his. Suddenly something animal like took over the both of us, and I leaned back while Mike positioned himself on top of me. When both of our clothes were off Mike hesitated for the first time. He moved his mouth from mines to my ear and whispered breathlessly. “Are you sure this time?”
“Are you sure about me?” I whispered back. Mike moved his face so it was directly above mine and like always I felt like I was the only person he could care about. He didn’t have to tell me that he loved me I could already see that by looking up at him.
But he went ahead and said it anyway. “I love you too.”