Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

Trade Places With her

JANE’S POV
I didn’t get jealous when I saw Nicole turn around and hug Mike, but it did hurt seeing how much he still cared for her. I really needed to stop thinking that she would change her mind and go back to Mike, but that wasn’t going to be easy. Just like it wasn’t going to be easy for Mike for forget about Nicole. He waited outside until she drove away and I could tell he was sad all over again and I could tell he didn’t want me to notice when he turned around and wrapped me in his arms.
I didn’t want him to know that I also felt pretty shitty right about now. He started to say something to me, but he was interrupted when Sophia started crying. I started to feel worse watching him take care of a child he and Nicole shared. Then all of a sudden I felt angry.
I was mad at Nicole for destroying Mike the way she did and playing with his emotions. It wasn’t fair for someone to say they loved them and agree to marry them and then run off at the last moment. It just wasn’t fair. I walked over and sat next to Mike who was starring into his daughter’s eyes and I noticed that they looked exactly like Nicole’s. “Why did you let her go like that?” I asked.
He shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal even though we both new how bad this was. “I tried fighting for her it just didn’t work. I want her to be happy no matter what.” He answered.
“And what about you?” I asked.
“I’m happy when I don’t have to think about it or when I’m with you. I can be with you and not have to think about her at all. Its almost like there was never a Nicole and I.” He answered and got up from the couch and went upstairs. He came back downstairs without Sophia and then picked up Chris and brought him upstairs.
When he came back he sat back down beside me. “Do you wish that you never dated Nicole?” I was obsessed with the relationship they had. I couldn’t stop the questions from coming up even though Mike didn’t like talking about them.
He immediately shook his head and answered. “No.” He didn’t have to tell me why he didn’t regret it. It was obvious. He loved her, he really did and he didn’t regret having Sophia. I wanted to ask him if Nicole decided to leave Tony for him would he leave me. The question was at the tip of my tongue, but I was to afraid to ask. I was afraid of what the answer would be.
1 WEEK LATER
LAUREN’S POV
I didn’t even want to look at her when she walked through the door. She had been gone just about the whole week and when she did walk through the door she was crying. Why the hell would she be crying after spending the whole weeks with him. “What’s wrong with you?” I asked. She glanced over at me and then stormed off into her room. Of course I followed her. I hated it when I got curious about something and I never got the answers I wanted.
I knocked on the door softly instead of just walking in. “GO AWAY!” she yelled.
“Jane just talk to me. What happened? Did he break up with you or something?” I replied calmly even though every cell in my body was telling me to yell back.
I heard her walk towards the door and she opened it, but she wouldn’t let me in. “If you really want to know me and Mike are still together.” She whispered and even though I didn’t even say anything mean to her I could tell she wanted to kick my ass. She started to slam the door, but I stopped her and pushed myself into her room.
“Then why are you acting all crazy?” I asked.
“Because I don’t know how long me and Mike will stay together.” She whispered before putting her face in her hands and crying all over again. I pulled her over on the bed and sat down next to her.
“What do you mean did he say something to you?” I asked.
She shook her head and tried to control herself before saying. “No, its you. He’s leaving to go on tour tomorrow and you get to go with him. I don’t trust you Lauren. And then there’s the fact that Mike is still in love with Nicole.” She answered.
I shook my head and hugged her before saying. “I’m completely over Mike and Mike really does care about you. I don’t think he’s going to leave you any time soon.” I replied.
She shrugged her shoulders and laid down on the bed. “That doesn’t matter. I still don’t know how I can stay in a relationship with someone I really don’t deserve.” She said.
I laid my head down next to hers replied. “You always say shit like that. You’re great Jane you really are. You’re so great that you don’t know how great you really are.” All of a sudden she moved as far away from me as she could get.
“What are you talking about?! You’re the one who’s always making me feel like shit!” She yelled.
I nodded and replied. “I know that and I’m sorry. I didn’t really mean any of that I was just really jealous of you and Mike. But now I’m not.”
She shook her head and pointed to her door. “Get out.” She said. I didn’t want to argue with her. But I really did mean what I had just said. I was jealous of her and I still am. I would give anything to trade places with her.