To Write Love on Her Arms

Call The Police, This Whole Place Is Going To Burn

‘Another item off the list’ Katie thought with a smile. Her ‘bucket’ list so to speak had various things on them but most of them were bands she wanted to see before she exited this thing called life. Pierce The Veil had been at the top of those must sees and she couldn’t believe she had met THE Tony Perry. The night had brought her smiles but as she reached to cross the item out, her heart dropped. The only possession that meant anything to her was gone.
Nausea hit as Katie thought threw the night’s events and came to a conclusion: She must have dropped it when the group of young girls surrounded Tony. Only three things in the world meant something to her: the purple book, her cat, and music. Now one of them was gone.

Mike dug through Tony’s suitcase attempting to find the Star Wars movies so he could hide them. He was getting sick of watching them every time it was Tony’s turn to pick a movie. As Mike’s hand hit something solid at the bottom, he grinned pulling it out. To his disappointment, it wasn’t the dvds but a purple book.
A few steps over to his bunk and Mike got curious. Wondering what was in the book just Wasn’t an opition so he opened it. Snuggling into his bunk, Mike noted the handwriting seemed a
bit femine.

Feb.02,2011 Today I feel more alone than ever. It’s like an emptiness that won’t go away. All the little things That helped before do nothing for me now. I have never felt more isolated or hated. It’s so strange to stand in a crowded room and still feel like I’m invisible.

Feb 14, 2011 Strange on a day of ‘love’, I feel angry and numb. I see all the couples and families smiling, makes me sick. Why wasn’t I granted that? Do I not deserve that? What did I do wrong to feel this hate in my heart?I hate this stupid fucking holiday.

Feb 22,2011 Wish mom would actually tell me she loves me. Today she started in on my lack of looks and personality again. I am to fat, to dumb, and to ugly to have anyone love me. I will foREVer be alone. Wanting and craving that connection.

March 5th, 2011 Today is my birthday. Not that it matters. I have no family that cares and no friends to celebrate with. Catcat and I are going to snuggle until I pass out again. Happy birthday to me! Yeah right. I guess I shouldn’t be upset, not like being alone is new to me.

March 23,2011 I feel disconnected something is very wrong. Whatever is happening isn’t my usual bots.

June 21st, 2011 I can’t even keep friends so I’m not sure why I tried to keep a boyfriend. He broke up with me saying he didn’t care about me and implied I’m crazy. He is probably right. I was starting to fall in love with him…I don’t think I want to fall in love anymore, just hurts to much.

Mike cringed reading various entries. Whoever this person was seemed to be alone in this world without a clue. He flipped half way through the book towards were the writing stopped and gasped.
In bold lettering were the words: Things To Do Before I Go
As he read under it he knew this wasn’t just some kid but rather a person that really needed someone to care. As he read more beyond the list, Mike realized whoever this person was hated themselves more than anything in the world. The constant mentioning of needing to lose more weight and wanting not to wake up made a cry for help evident.
Briefly Mike wondered how Tony came to have the book but then he decided it didn’t matter. He HAD to find this person. With only the guess of gender and the initials K.J., he started his search where an logical person would:Facebook.
♠ ♠ ♠
Review please.