We Can Lay With Our Eyes Closed

Somewhere We Are Alone Is Perfection In My Eyes

The next thing I knew someone was kissing me and I opened my eyes to see it was Kevin, I smiled “Lazy” he whispered before smiling and I kissed him again wrapping my arms around his neck and he kissed back “Alex says hi” he said pulling away and I laughed. “I’m going for a drink, you want anything?” he asked and I shook my head sitting up, he walked off and I turned the TV off wandering through to the kitchen to see him sat on the counter texting.

He looked up smiling “You have fun?” I asked and he nodded “Saw a few people I’ve not seen in awhile” “You know you didn’t have to come home at midnight” I offered “Nope but I wanted to see you, not really seen you in 2 days so I wanted to do this” he replied leaning down kissing me. I kissed him back as he pulled me in-between his legs; I ran my hand through his hair as he put his on my neck moving his tongue slowly against mine. I felt him slide off the counter to stand up pulling me into his body and his hands gripped at my hips pulling them into his own, I traced my hands down his arms and he let me go grabbing my hands pushing his fingers through mine. I nipped his lip and he laughed before kissing me again, he let me go moving his hand to my neck as my own pushed under his top resting on his sides and he bit my lip so I dug my nails into his skin.

His fingers dug in lightly at my neck as he became more forceful in his kisses pushing his hips into mine before walking me backwards out the room, by the time we’d reached the lounge he traced his hands down my sides before picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist still kissing him. He put me on the bed climbing on top of me starting to kiss at my neck and my hands moved under his top, he broke away pulling it off him before carrying on kissing me making my breath catch as he sucked on the skin.

I felt his hand push my top up before he moved to kiss at my stomach kissing up my chest before he attached his lips to my own, he pulled at my top and I moved letting him take it off me “Your amazing Hayley” he whispered in my ear before nipping it gently and I smiled kissing his neck. I bit down on his skin and he gasped before closing the gap between us, his skin felt great on my own as I traced my hands down his back digging my nail in softly and he crushed his lips onto mine.

His hand massaged at the skin on my waist and before I really was aware I was doing it I realised my hands were undoing his pants, his own hand traced down my side before moving slowly up my pyjama shorts. He hooked his fingers down the top of my underwear before pulling away letting the elastic snap back on my skin, he rolled onto his side pulling me to face him and my hands pushed at his pants and he moved taking them off himself. He hooked my leg over his waist as he slowed down his kisses, he moved his body into my own and I pushed back against him nipping his bottom lip and he pushed me back on to my back almost dropping his body onto mine.

His fingers grabbed at my shorts pulling them off me before he pushed his hips into mine, I kissed along his jaw softly and I felt his skin go to goose bumps. His hand moved slowly up the inside of my thigh making my breathing increase, he traced his hand over my underwear before grinding his hips back into mine again this time with more force creating more friction, my hands played with his hair as I kissed him and he ground his hips down into mine again but this time I moved back against him. “Fuck Hayley I want you so badly right now” he whispered his hand moving to my underwear and he slowly pushed his fingers down the side of them before pulling at them slowly.

I dragged my hands through his hair moving my body against his and his skin felt so hot against my own, he moved grinding his hips into mine forcefully and slowly so I pushed back against him and I heard his breath catch “Your driving me fucking crazy, we’ve got to stop this before I regret it” he said quietly pulling his body from mine still kissing me. It wasn’t long before he was back to pushing his hips into my own and his hand moved heavily up the inside of my thigh tracing circles at the top, his breathing increased as his fingers played with the edge of my underwear.

My hands moved to his boxers pulling at the waist of them before pushing, it was like it made no difference that I had no clue what to do my body knew what it wanted and it knew how to get it from him, I pushed at his boxers again and he ran his hand down my arm before I felt his fingers at his own boxers pulling them down slowly. I pushed my body into his as a sign of that was exactly what I was wanting him to do and he shook his head pulling away “Hales we have to stop this, I’ve gone too far already” he stated and I looked at him kissing him and he kissed me back before pulling away “I know what you want and trust me I want to fucking give you it but I just can’t do it, Hayley you have no clue how hard this is for me to say no to but I honestly can’t have sex with you. Not now, I was leading you on letting you think I was going to go further but fuck your pushing my buttons. We’ve got to stop okay?” he explained and I nodded slowly.

“I’m sorry baby” he added, “You have no idea how hard it is for me to say no to you but I tell you now I was fucking close to not saying no, if we had sex or anything now we’d only regret it. One month that’s all we have to wait baby and then we can do whatever we want,” he reasoned rolling onto his side. I knew him well enough to know if I pushed at him again he’d just give in but it didn’t seem fair, he’d always stopped when I said no so I had to respect that even if I really didn’t want to.

He pulled me towards him kissing me gently “Your perfect, you know that?” he stated and I shook my head ”Well you are, your heads maybe a mess sometimes but I wouldn’t have you any other way” he whispered and I smiled kissing him. He deepened the kiss before pulling away “Okay for tonight we need to stop that before I do anything else stupid” he stated “Ergh your going to wake me up in the morning to go to work aren’t you? I hate that about you, you know that?” he asked and I smacked his chest hearing him laugh.

“Night Kevin you massive jackass” “Night Hayley you loser” he replied and I smiled rolling away from him, I felt him breathing against my neck before he kissed me “Hayley Brennan never ever tease me because I honestly couldn’t take it, your incredible. Love you baby,” he whispered before kissing my neck again and I smiled.

The next morning he complained as usual that I had woken him up as I went to work, things had been different since that night but only in the sense of he was guarded on what he did around me. There was no more making out for long periods of time and he made it clear that we were not doing that sort of thing again, “Hales don’t be a pain in the arse and just do it already” he complained and I shook my head “Hayley come on!” he snapped getting frustrated with me as I stayed sat on the couch.

“No, do it yourself” “You know I can’t, now please baby” he begged and I laughed at him “It’s so good I don’t share walls with anyone otherwise they’d wonder what the fuck we’re talking about” he stated and I nodded keeping my eyes trained on the TV “Hales stop being a bitch and get in that bathroom now” he shouted and I sighed. “You’re the bitch in this situation,” I snapped at him “Babe come on, I’ll do anything you want if you do it” he offered and I looked at him smiling “I’m living to regret that but please” he begged and I got up walking past him into the bathroom.

“Kevin it’s tiny” I laughed before walking back out to find him sat on the couch, I closed my hand into a fist and he looked at me “What you doing?” he asked and I shook my head “Hayley” he said looking worried as I walked closer and he shot off the couch putting distance between us. “What’s up?” I asked, “Get away from me” he snapped putting his hand out as a warning and I smiled at him “You said you’d do anything so come here” “No way” he said shaking his head.

“Keep your promises” “I never promised a thing” he corrected me and I smiled “Well you said you’d do anything so come here, what’s up don’t you trust me?” I stated and he looked at my hand. “Keep it away from me” he warned and I smiled at him motioning him towards me and he moved slowly in my direction, he kept his eyes trained on my hand as I held it away from my body and I smiled as he got close enough to me.

“See it’s not that bad” I stated kissing him and I knew he’d got his eyes open looking at my hand, I pulled away “Hold my hand” “I’ll hold that one but I’m not touching the other one” he stated and I rolled my eyes. “What this one?” I asked opening my fist and he jumped before glaring at me “Where the fuck is it?” he snapped “I put it in your bed” “You best not have done, I hate them Hales and you know so you better not have put it in the bed or I’ll…put you in the bed” he rambled and I laughed.

“Wow Kevin that’s a threat” I teased and he smiled “I killed the stupid spider you big baby” I stated, he shook his head before grabbing me and I laughed as he tickled my sides “Your evil you know that?” he asked and I laughed as I tried to get away but he pulled my back into his chest before kissing at the base of my neck. I smiled managing to get away from him and he laughed “Right I can go shower now, thanks Hayley” he said walking off and I laughed to myself.

I was sat on the counter in the kitchen when he walked in, “I’m hungry cook for me?” he asked and I shook my head and he smiled before putting something in the microwave at the side of me. He sat opposite me and kept kicking my foot so I kicked him back and he smiled taking it as a challenge and kept doing it. The microwave beeped and he jumped down “Careful it’ll be hot” I warned and he looked at me before opening the door “You’ll burn your fingers” I added before he shook his head.

He picked it up and I was right it was hot but I was wrong he didn’t burn his fingers; he let go before it could and it landed on my leg burning my leg instead. “Fuck! Kevin you dickhead!” I snapped pushing it from my leg and he grabbed it laughing, “Babe I am so sorry, are you okay?” “Your not sorry your laughing!” I shouted and he made no attempt to stop laughing. I looked to see a bright red mark where it’s landed on my skin and he dropped it on the side before looking back at me “Come on it’s funny” “Yeah if it’s not your leg that’s burnt” I snapped and he pouted at me “Come here, sorry I should listen to you more often” he offered putting his hand on it kissing my cheek.

I moved away and he smiled before trying to kiss me again, I kept moving away until he hooked his hands behind my knees pulling me forward as he stood between my legs. He pushed his lips to mine “Sorry” he mumbled into the kiss and I shook my head “It hurts” I stated and he put his hand back on it, I pushed my hands around his neck and he smiled “Hayley baby guess what?” he asked as he pressed his forehead to mine.

“What?” I asked as he kissed my nose “Happy 4 month anniversary babe” he said smiling and I shook my head “Yeah 4 months ago today I threw my drink on you, I’m counting from then because if you hadn’t played hard to get we’d have gone out again the next day” he explained and I smiled. “I never played hard to get” “Whatever, still been 4 months” he cut back kissing me, I played with his hair “Your leg still hurt?” I nodded and he kissed me again deepening it this time moving his hand in circles over where it burnt.

He traced his hand slowly up my thigh as we kissed and his fingers brushed the edge of my skirt before stopping and he went to pull away but I pulled him back towards me and he laughed playing with the edge of my skirt as he kissed me. I moved further forward and he guided me towards him leaving my body pushed against his, I felt him push his hand slightly up the inside of my skirt before pulling away shaking his head “Stop it you, you keep doing that on purpose” he scolded before smiling kissing me again.

“If I didn’t enjoy it so much I’d be mad at you but seriously you have to stop pushing buttons because one of these days I won’t stop myself and then we’ll be in big trouble” he stated before turning his attention to the food he’d cooked “Now it’s cold and I’ll have to eat it that way” he grumbled at me “Well next time don’t burn me you idiot” I snapped and he smiled kissing me a final time before moving away to get his food.

“Hales aren’t you 18 next week?” he asked “Yeah I guess I am” I replied realising that he was right and he turned around smiling “We’ll have to do something” he stated as he put food in his mouth pulling a face “This is gross cold” “Then don’t eat it” I replied as he walked over shaking his head “I’m hungry so it’ll do” he admitted. “Anyway your birthday’s Wednesday right?” he asked “27th” “Yeah that’s Wednesday. Don’t make plans and we’ll do something” he said, “What I already made plans to go out with my massive amount of friends that I have in Ocala” I joked and he laughed.

“I like that your not popular, makes me feel the better one of the 2” he teased as he threw the rest of the food away “Thanks” I stated and he smiled at me “But seriously your not doing anything are you?” “Yeah I’m going out partying with my roommates” I teased “Shut up no your not, actually you probably would. You actually talk to them enough,” he answered and I rolled my eyes. “We live together, we kind of have to talk, and they’re nice anyway. So yeah I won’t be here I’ll be partying with them guys,” I said “Fine go out with them see what I care” he joked and I nodded.

“But you do care so I know you’ll give in first” I bragged “You know me too well, what do you want to do anyway?” he asked and I shrugged “Well we can do whatever you want to do” he said smiling as he kissed me and there was a knock at the door. He ignored it kissing me again only for them to knock again, “Ergh I’ll be back” he grumbled walking off and I smiled to myself.

I heard him talking but couldn’t really make out what he was saying “No!” I heard him say and I jumped down picking my phone up from the side, he said no a few more times “Fine, whatever” he snapped slamming the door “Hayley” he shouted “Kevin!” I shouted back and he laughed, “Come here a second” he shouted and I rolled my eyes “Not another spider is it?” I joked and he laughed “No worse” he stated and I looked at him before 2 guys walked into the room that I recognised.