We Can Lay With Our Eyes Closed

Us, That's All, Just Us!

I got to the park and he grabbed me smiling “Happy birthday” he said kissing me and I smiled “Thank you” I replied as he wrapped his hands around my neck kissing me again “I’ve missed this” he whispered and I smiled. We had breakfast and he kept kissing my cheek and holding my hand “Yeah look all you want but she’s mine” he mumbled and I laughed “You’re an idiot you know that right?” I asked and he smiled kissing me.

I left for work and he text me at lunch time ‘Babe we’re going out for dinner so I’ll meet you at yours at about 7, I love you xxxxxx’, I finished work getting ready to go out when Mico knocked on the door “Hey Hayley, we wanted to say happy birthday” he said and I smiled “Thanks” “We got you this and also I was wondering if we were okay to admit you work here now?” he asked and I nodded “Yeah and thank you so much for letting me work here before and for this, I love it” I said hugging him as I saw the bracelet he’d bought me.

We talked before he left and Kevin rang to say he was here so I ran downstairs to see him “You look handsome dressed up” I teased at the fact he didn’t have a hat or a random top on “And you look amazing” he said kissing me and I smiled. “What’s this?” he asked his fingers playing with my bracelet “Mico and his family bought me it” I replied and he smiled kissing my forehead “Come on lets go” he said linking his fingers through mine and we walked off.

We finished dinner and we walked out “Kevin!” someone shouted and he groaned “Alex” he whispered before turning around “Hey” “Oh hi Hayley, babe come met Kevin’s girlfriend” Alex said crossing the street. The girl he was with smiled “Hey Kevin” she stated, “Hi Kirsty, this is Hayley” “Hi, I’m Kirsty. Its nice to meet you” she offered smiling “Hi, you too” I answered. “What are you 2 doing out?” Kevin asked “Oh going out for dinner you guys?” “Just going home after dinner” Kevin admitted “Oh cool, we best go otherwise we’ll be late, see you guys soon, bye” Alex stated before crossing the street again.

We got back to his house and he smiled pulling me after him into the lounge, “Okay baby I got you a present” he stated handing me a box and I kissed his cheek opening it to see a necklace with a locket on it and I beamed at him “Thank you, I love it” I admitted kissing him and he smiled kissing me back. “I figured maybe you could put a picture of your mom in it, you know so she’s always there,” he offered and I nodded “That’s the best idea ever,” I said kissing him and he hugged me against his body.

“I love you,” he whispered taking the box from me and dropping it on the couch before kissing me, he moved his tongue slowly against my own as his hands moved slowly down my body. My fingers twisted into his hair and he moved slowly towards his room, he pulled away smiling “Want to watch movies baby?” he asked and I laughed “Come on you know you want to watch movies with me” “Yeah okay” I replied and he beamed at me unbuttoning his shirt.

“Hales why are there more of your clothes in my room than mine?” “Because yours are all at mine” I answered and he laughed pulling his pants off as I found my pyjamas pulling them on, he flicked through channels hitting the movie channels. His arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into him as I got into bed, his fingers played with my hair and I drifted off to sleep.

It got to Saturday night and Kevin was over at mine “Babe stay over mine tonight and we’ll do something Sunday” he said and I nodded, we left and ended up watching TV at his ”Have you rung anyone yet?” he asked and I shook my head “I’ll do it next week” I stated referring to the fact I’d agreed to tell my neighbours back in Atlanta where I was now I was 18 and nobody could stop be living out here anymore.

“Okay” he replied kissing my cheek and I smiled kissing him properly, his hand moved to my cheek as he deepened the kiss; my hands moved to his neck tracing patterns on his skin and he smiled pushing his hand up my top slightly. I pulled away and he smiled “Make me food babe I’m hungry” he whined and I rolled my eyes getting up “I love you!” he shouted after me as I walked in to the kitchen.

“Want do you want?” I shouted back “I don’t know” “Well decide” I stated and he walked in, “Come on make a decision man” I snapped jumping on the counter to sit looking at him and he looked in the cupboards shrugging. “Come on you have to want something?” I asked and he shrugged again as he stood in front of me I shook my head putting my hand out and he moved towards me close enough for me to kiss him.

Every suggestion I made he shook his head kissing me once “Make your mind up,” I snapped at him and he kissed me pulling me towards him. His tongue moved against mine becoming forceful before I felt him pulling me off the counter and his fingers dug into my thighs as he held me “I thought you were hungry?” “Not anymore” he whispered pushing his lips back on mine as he walked to his room.

My hands pushed at his top as he put me down and he pulled it off before his own pushed up my top as he kissed at my neck, my fingers pulled at his hair and he smiled against my skin. I moved my head sideways letting him have more access to my neck and he grazed his teeth on my skin before sitting on the bed pulling me to him “Come here” he whispered hooking his hand under my knee guiding me to straddle his waist. His hands pushed up my back tracing up my spine “Are you comfortable with me?” he asked and I nodded “You sure?” he asked and I smiled pulling my top off making him laugh.

“Best yes I’ve ever had” he replied kissing me again. His hands gripped at my hips before tracing down to rest on my ass, he took control of the kiss pushing his chest into mine and I pulled him into me further wanting his body against mine; his hands pushed me forward causing my hips to move to his own and he pushed back on me. My breath caught in my throat and he smiled before doing it again except this time his hands pushed me into him as he moved “Tell me if I’m going too far” he mumbled before sucking on my neck, I pushed him backwards and he fell taking me with him.

I kissed at his chest as my hands moved down his body lightly tracing between his hips and his body shuddered, my fingers undid his jeans and he bucked his hips into me “Sorry babe” he offered and I kissed him as I ran a finger along the top of his boxers and he smiled into the kiss “You’re teasing” he whispered. I stopped and he pushed my hand “Don’t stop because of me” he reassured and I pushed my hand down the inside of his boxers digging my nails into his skin, he moaned into the kiss his hands grabbing my hips pushing me into his own making him moan again.

He kept doing it and he bit down on his lip “Hales beautiful are we doing this because if we’re not we’ve got to stop” he said “Why?” I asked kissing him as he pushed me onto my back “Because I want this a lot and if we’re not going to have sex we need to stop before I get too into it” he admitted hovering over me. I kissed him pushing at his pants “Hayley I need to hear it” “Yes” I replied and he kissed me “You can tell me no whenever you want okay, just tell me to stop if you don’t like this” he offered.