We Can Lay With Our Eyes Closed

This Isn't That Bad Of A Lie, Right?

A week later and the hotel were constantly on at me to provide ID for who I was and apparently it was hotel policy but I kept telling them I was getting it posted out to me, I’d been in Ocala 2 weeks now and I actually really liked working for Mico. His wife was really nice and their son was cute, Ocala was actually really nice and I saw Kevin practically everyday ‘Hales you want to come over tonight? Pizza and movies? Xxx’ I read smiling ‘Deal xxx’ I replied before carrying on with my work.

I finished work walking over to his house; I knocked on the door “Hayley?” he shouted “Yeah!” “Come in” he replied and I opened the door walking in. I took my shoes and jacket off finding him crashed out on the couch “Oh so you did a lot today then” I stated walking over to him kissing him “Yeah I got myself dressed” he answered as he moved over for me to sit next to him. “It doesn’t count as dressed when you only have a top and boxers on,” I stated and he smiled.

“How do you have a job?” I asked as I laid down facing him “Because I have a convenient job” “There’s no such thing” I replied kissing him and he smiled kissing me back. It was strange but in 2 weeks time I felt really comfortable with him, I hated that I was lying to him but he’d never exactly asked how old I was “When your names Kevin Skaff and your this amazing” he said making me laugh. “Anyway less of your talking” he stated kissing me and I smiled as I felt him wrap his arm around my waist, I pulled away and he smiled playing with the ends of my hair.

I heard his door and he groaned “Pizza boy, here go get it will you” he said holding out some money and I rolled my eyes getting up, I opened the door paying for it and thanking the guy. “Your not eating that in there you’ll get it all over the couch and then you’ll just complain” I shouted to hear him laugh “Fine Monica, I’ll be through in a minute” he replied.

“Fine but I’ll just eat it all” I answered and I heard him laughing, he didn’t come in so I sighed getting up “Kevin seriously come on” I stated, “Hales give me a second here, I forgot earlier and I better do it now whilst I remember. I’ll be like a second” he said. I found him on the floor in the corner of the room “What the hell are you doing?” “Restringing this, I broke one yesterday and I forgot to do it today and I better do it while I remember” he explained looking down at the guitar “Why?” “Because then when I want it it’s right there,” he said carrying on what he was doing.

“Babe I’m working right now if you don’t mind” he joked “Working? Like I’m buying that crap” “You laugh but it’s what I do, your boyfriends a rockstar” he stated and I smiled at the fact he’d said boyfriend, he looked at the guitar blushing slightly “He’s annoying” “Well yeah he is that but he really is a rockstar, okay rockstar makes me sound ultra famous. I’m not but I do well, that’s why I live down here now. I had to move for the band,” he answered putting the guitar down satisfied.

“Right pizza time” he stated getting up and pushing me into the kitchen “So your really in a band?” I asked and he nodded “Really am, I’m doing nothing all day because I’m on vacation. Band vacation that is,” he explained eating. “So what sort of music do you like?” he asked and I shrugged “Not really all that much into music, I listen to it but I don’t really have any preference” I admitted.

“Hayley your crazy, music’s like my life. You know I always said I’d never date a girl that wasn’t into the same music as me, makes for arguments and they never understand why you like the people you do” “I’ll just go now shall I?” I asked “Nah you can stay, I’ll make you like my music, well not my music personally but the music I like. Bet I know what you would like about my music,” he stated and I looked at him “Alphabetizing my cd’s” he joked and I smacked his shoulder “I’m not that bad!” I defended.

We finished eating before going back to watch movies on the couch, we ended up laid out in the dark watching something about space. He had his arm wrapped around my waist pulling my back into his chest; he kept kissing my cheek and my neck occasionally making me smile. I rolled over to face him to see him wink at me before I kissed him and he deepened the kiss, he moved his tongue slowly against my own before I felt his hand push up the back of my top. He nipped my lip as he pulled away before he kissed my neck, his hand moved over my skin making it jump before he moved back to my face.

We’d been making out for awhile when he moved his hand to my hips his finger moving slightly down the top of my jeans and I grabbed his hand linking my fingers through his “Hey its okay, I get it we don’t do anything. I’m not going to push you,” he whispered kissing me again. He pulled his hand from mine placing it on my neck, kissing me softly “Hales is my jacket still at your place?” he asked “Yeah, you keep forgetting to take it home” “I’ll try remember next time,” he said kissing me gently.

“No you won’t” I replied smiling “No your right I really won’t” he stated laughing, “I sound so lazy and useless” “You are kind of lazy” I teased and he glared at me kissing me “Your mean” he whispered kissing me again. His phone started to ring and he groaned reaching over me to grab it “What?” he asked, “No I said I’m not going out tonight, no persuasion will make me get out my house tonight. I’ll see you tomorrow” he stated hanging up.

“Someone’s such a lovely person on the phone” I joked and he smiled kissing me, “Meant bailing on you though, I’m not in the party mood,” he said and I nodded. We carried on watching the TV and I woke up the next morning as he moved and he groaned “Why is it so bright?” he complained “Ergh did we really sleep on the couch all night?” I asked and he laughed pulling me into his body “Yeah I think we did” he replied kissing my neck.

I reached over checking his phone for the time “I’ve got work in 40 minutes” I stated sitting up “Call in sick” “I have to walk past Mico’s to get home no brains!” I teased and he laughed “Hang on it’s Sunday, you don’t work Sunday’s,” he stated and I nodded. “This one I do, I’m babysitting for Mico until lunch time” “Oh are you now? Well I’ve got plans until like 4 if you want to do something?” he asked and I nodded.

“Okay” “Good, I’ll try to think of something other than pizza and movies this time” he said sitting up “Aww but I like pizza and movies” I replied and he smiled kissing me “Me too, pizza and movies it is then” he stated kissing me again. “I better go” I said getting up and he pouted at me so I leant down kissing him making him smile “I’ll see you later then, bye babe” “Bye and actually do something today won’t you?” I joked as I walked away from him pulling my jacket and shoes on “No, bye!” he shouted as I walked out his house.