Status: Active :)

Do You Really Need Me?

Chapter 1

"Jack" called Rian clicking his fingers in the dogs face, making him jump.
"Jack" repeated Rian "Lay down"

Jack immediately rested his hands on the ground and put him chin on top them, pressing his stomach down to the carpet.
"We'll done" praised Rian "Now, roll over"

Jack pressed his hands against the ground until he was lying on his back, looking up at his owner.
"Keep going" prompted Rian and Jack fell back onto his stomach, looking down at the ground.

"Jack" said Rian in a warning tone before bending down and forcing the dog to look up at him "You can do this Jack" he said "It's not that hard"

What Rian didn't know is that it was hard. At least for Jack anyway, he was sure that any other NORMAL dog would find this sort of stuff incredibly easy. But Jack had to work just to stay focused because of his ADHD. And on top of that add in the fact that he was attracted to his owner? It made it close to impossible to concentrate.

But Jack was constantly reminding himself that his feelings for Rian were forbidden, he wasn't allowed to act on them. And he has to face the fact that one day sooner or later (although Jack really hope that it would be later, MUCH later) Rian is probably going to find someone that he wants to be with the way that Jack wants to be with him. Jack refuses to set himself up for heartbreak but it might just be a little bit too late.

"Jack" Rian snapped his fingers again "Roll over"
Jack quickly did as he was told and Rian rewarded him by ruffling his hair. Jack a suddenly glad that he a lying down. He couldn't believe that Rian had such an effect on him.

#

Half an hour later and their training session was over. Rian insisted on having at least one training session a week to keep Jack trained and to work on their still-developing bond.

Rian's phone rang and he pulled it from his pocket, smiling at Jack
"Hey Matt" he said "Yeah. Good thanks man. Umm tonight? Sure I guess I can. Umm ten minutes? Ok see you then" Rian hung up his phone.

"Well" he said "It looks like I'm going out Jack, will you be ok here without me?"
Jack eagerly nodded and Rian chuckled, patting his head again "Good boy. I'm just going to get changed and I'll head off. I'll be back really late tonight so don't stay up waiting for me ok?"
Jack nodded again, eager to impress Rian and he chuckled again before walking into his bedroom.

He'll never notice me. Thought Jack gloomily.

As soon as Rian a out of the house Jack surfed up on his mat in Rian's room and tried to sleep. He knew that his thoughts would torture him until Rian got back. Jack was helplessly in love with Rian and it was beginning to verge on ridiculous. Jack just had to find a way to get over him, or at least keep his mind off of him while he wasn't here.

#

Rian entered the club that Matt had told him to meet him at and immediately spotted his friend over at the bar. He made his way over to him
"Hey Matt"
"Rian!" said Matt, already slightly drunk
"I see you're enjoying yourself" said Rian with a laugh and Matt nodded before putting am arm around the guy on the stool next to him.

"Rian this is John, John this is Rian" introduced Matt "Now I am going to find a bathroom"
Rian just laughed as Matt stumbled away before he got his first good look at John.

He had shoulder length messy brown hair and a long fringe that a pushed to the left. He had dark hazel eyes and from what Rian could see he was as skinny as a stick.

"Hey" said Rian waving slightly at the other boy
"Hey" said John smiling brightly up at Rian.

Maybe this would turn out to be a good night after all. Thought Rian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter one! I wasn't on planning on posting this but then I saw that this story already had 10 subscribers! Thanks so much guys!

The next chapter probably won't be up until next week when I go back to school :(

Much love