Pain

Sleep

Synyster
I throw away the trash to our meals and when I come back Zacky is looking off in the distance frowning. I plop down beside him, "What's up?"

He goes to bite his lip but thinks better of it, "Nothin'."

"Liar." I wrap my arms around him, "Is it 'cause I didn't kiss you?"

He shakes his head against my chest.

I smile slightly, "Look at me."

He looks up at me and I gently, so very gently kiss his swollen and bruised lips. It was the sweetest kiss I've ever experienced and the only sober kiss with him. I pull away and look at him, "Did it hurt?"

He shakes his head again and curls into me. I push him away, "You hold me."

He smiles and wraps his arms around me. I'm just getting comfortable when there's a knock on the door. I look at Zacky pleadingly. He frowns, "I gotta see who it is..."

"Who is it!?" I yell at the door angrily.

Zacky laughs lightly as Matt says cheekily, "Damn, Syn, did I interupt something?"

I wanna say yes so badly.

"Yes!"

Wait, I didn't say that... I look up at Zacky and squeeze him tighter. After my thank you squeeze I say in my best whiney kids voice, "Make him go away."

"I can't... it might be important."

I don't let him go so he yells, "Come in! I think the doors still unlocked!"

I hear the door open and I glare at Matt from under Zacky's arm. He looks at me and smiles. So I stick my tongue out at him. I wish he wasn't here, I was just starting to get comfortable in Zacky's arms.

Zacky sits me up beside him, "Would you behave?"

I frown and bury my face into the crook of his neck.

"What Matt?"

"I just came to check on your lip. And to tell you that it's only seven to ten days you gotta wait before you can drink and smoke."

"Wait, I can't drink or smoke?"

Uh oh. I didn't tell him that, why did Matt have to tell him that?

"Yeah, didn't you read the aftercare instructions?"

"What aftercare instructions?"

I can virtually hear Matt roll his eyes, "The piece of paper you got after you got your lip pierced, I put it in your jeans pocket."

Zacky shrugs, squeezing my face. "Ow!" I say as I sit up.

"Sorry, Syn!"

I take the paper out of my back pocket, "This one." I say while rubbing my face.

Zacky grabs the paper and reads over it, "Oh, my god, four to six weeks!?"

Matt laughs, "No, about seven to ten days on most of it, just four to six weeks for it to heal completely."

Zacky sighs, "That's good. My..." Then he moans in pain with tears on the verge of falling.

I grab his shoulders, "Are you okay, what's wrong?"

He whispers, "I almost ripped one of them out of my face, it caught on my teeth."

Matt's trying his damnedest not to laugh, but failing and I glare at him.

He hands me a little clear bag, "You might wanna change 'em out with these in a couple days."

In the bag are two little rings.

"Well, I gotta go, Jimmy said he was gonna raid my house in twenty minutes... I'm not sure what he meant." Matt gets up to leave.

I wave at him, while still holding on to my Zacky. Zacky waves at him as well, since he can't move.

"Can we go to bed?" I ask, I don't wanna stay up anymore.

He looks at me and then his clock, "But it's only four in the afternoon."

"Yeah, so?" I don't have to explain my reasons to him.

"I guess if you really wanna."

We go to his room, strip down and lay down.

I curled up against his back with my hand on his stomach. Ever since I kissed him, I want to know what he feels like... everywhere. And these thoughts are slowly causing my hand to move down, but it's almost like I'm not in control. I wanna touch him, but I can't can I? As my hand moves down I feel Zacky place his hand on top of mine. He doesn't want me to touch him. Why not?

Then he moves my hand to feel his erect member through his boxers. I gasp.

"Syn, touch me." He whispers.

His wish is my command. I slide my hand into his boxers and give him a handjob. When he comes I kiss his neck lovingly.

Zacky
I slip my boxers off and clean up his hand and myself with them. Then I lay back and look at Syn. He obviously has a hard on, who wouldn't after touching me.

So, I smile at him and start to slid my hand down his firm abs to his boxers. He lets me wrap my fingers around him and in a few short movements, he's coming all over my hand. He slips his boxers off and cleans us up.

Now that we're completely naked in my bed, Syn decides to snuggle into my side and fall asleep.

I sigh, I wanted a little action after all, but I resign myself to falling asleep beside the hottest person to grace my sheets.