Pain

Code?

Zacky
I bite my lip and groan, remembering I just got them pierced. Syn just walked to the bedroom...

I run after him, and in the living room I catch up with him and jump on him.

"Hey! Zacky!"

I bring him down to the ground and start kissing him. I move from his lips to his neck.

"Zack! He-Hey! Ah, fuck!"

I bit him.

He grabs my hips and grinds into me. He's hard. He slips my boxers off slowly.

I'm trying to fuck him and he's teasing me!?

As my boxers finally come off, I bite his nipple.

"Ah!"

"Teach you for teasing me."

He chuckles and then trys to get me to suck on one of his fingers. I shake my head and grin. I'm gonna stretch him not the other way around!

Woah, he's showing me?! I feel so... loved! His hands are guiding me showing me his spot.

After he's all ready, I spit into my hand and then I see his eyes. This is new to both of us and I'm the one on top.

I smile, "You wanna?"

He nods and I lube up and insert.

Oh my god! Ugh... fuck, can't... think straight. So, tight. Wait, was that my name? That was so hot. I refind his spot and slam into it. He grabs me by the neck, presses his lips into mine so hard it hurts, and then moans into my mouth. Who needs to think, this is perfect, so perfect...

After a grueling two hours... eh, five minutes or so. I'm fucking exhausted.

I grin at him and he gently kisses me.

As he picks me up to take me to the bedroom Jimmy bursts into the living room... And then right back out! It was the fucking funniest thing... You'd think he'd seen us naked or something.

I giggle and hear Johnny from outside, "I'm coming in! Cover yourselves! I don't wanna die!"

Syn smiles and laughs as Johnny walks in with... Jimmy hiding behind him moaning something about being blind.

"Goddamn it! I said cover yourselves... Nice ass Zacky!" He winks at me and sits down, feels a damp place and jumps right back up.

I laugh out loud, this is funny, "That's beer, Johnny."

He sits back down, "So, uh, you fuckers okay?"

Syn sits me down on the ground in front of him and covers me with his hands.

Jimmy, obviously relaxed by the blocked view, grins, "What he means by that..."

"I'm talking about Zacky's lip. It's not infected is it?"

I grin, "Nope! Uh, are you guys just gonna sit there while we're naked?"

Johnny shrugs, "I dunno, you wanna go do somethin'? Other than each other of course."

Syn smiles slightly, "I wanna go to sleep... I've been rudely woke up a couple times now."

Jimmy grabs Johnny, "Okay, we'll go." He drags Johnny out the door and I hear Johnny saying, "Wha'd'ya mean that's code for they're gonna have more sex!?"

We make it to the bedroom and lay down.

Syn looks at me and says, "You know... I'm not at all sleepy."

Maybe that was code after all...