Pain

Spooky!

Synyster
Well we eventually fell asleep... yesterday? What time is it? I get up and scrounge around for my cell phone as soon as I grab it I see the day-glo green of his alarm clock... It's midnight and I'm a bit hyper.

I poke Zacky with every sentence, "Zackywakeup! Zackywakeup! Zackywakeup! Zackywakeup!" Then I jumbled the words, "Zackyweighup! Zatywaitup! Zackywaypup!"

Then I heard him groan and mumble, "My names not Zaty, you freak, get offa me."

I climbed on top of him, "I wasn't on you, now I am."

I started to hump him. He shoved me off and got out of bed.

"I'm going to go take a shower." He said it as he walked out the door.

I admit I was a bit disappointed when he didn't invite me to go with him, but it happens. I look down at myself... I'm fairly clean, kinda. I need to take a shower...

I walk out into the hallway, grab a wash cloth from the closet and head into the kitchen.

I yell toward the shower, "I'm takin' a sponge bath!"

I wait a couple seconds and then get the wash cloth wet. I wash my face and then start to scrub under my arms, when I feel arms encircle me.

"You're supposed to be taking a shower with me."

He dragged me to the bathroom and pushed me into the shower.

"Excuse you!" I said and stepped toward the door.

He dragged me back and bit my shoulder hard enough to bring blood.

"No bite fetish!" I squeaked.

"Mmhm." He got down on his knees as I backed against the wall.

"I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced... the septum, it looks bad ass." He said and then took me completely in his mouth.

Whatever you want Zacky babe, whatever you want.

He rushed us out of the shower and we both got dressed. As I was going to sit down on the couch I heard his keys jingle.

"What'cha doin'?" I looked over at him.

"I'm going to the piercing place." He jingled his keys at me to prove the point.

"Why?" I was clueless.

He rolled his eyes, "To pierce my nose!" He pointed at his nose.

Then it hit me, what he said in the shower, "Oh, sober?"

He sighed and started to walk out the door.

"Hey, wait for me!" He can be such a drama queen sometimes.

"I am not a drama queen! I'm the man of this relationship!"

Wait did he just hear what I was thinking, spooky, "Man... Relationship!?" Relationship? What relationship?

Zacky stopped and turned toward me, "We're in... one, right... We're not just... meaningless... Aren't we?"

I jumped up and ran to him, "Yeah." I wrapped my arms around him, "You're my boyfriend, I love you. Always. Not just meaningless sex... You love me right?"

He squeezed me tight, "Yes. So much. I love you. Oh, god, I thought for a second..."

"Well don't think that way... 'cause it's not true! Weren't we going somewhere?" I asked hoping to distract him.

"Yeah. My nose ring, sorry." He grinned at me and dragged me out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, next chapter's gonna be the last one...