Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Jesus

“So he invited you to go to his mom’s house today?” Gabriella asked as she ordered someone to go get her peppermint hot chocolate.

“Don’t be such an asshole manager,” I began, referring to the way she just treated the intern before sighing, “And yes, he’s picking me up at noon.”

“Do you think you’re going to have sex with him tonight?” she asked me bluntly, making my jaw drop open in shock even though I should have been expecting something like that from her.

“Despite popular belief, I am not a slut.” I said, making her roll her gorgeous dark brown eyes.

“Nobody said you were,” she began, “And, you wouldn’t be a slut if you had sex with him. He is your ‘boyfriend’ after all.”

“Gabriella, I’m not having sex with Harry tonight.” I said simply, a sigh coming from my best friend’s lips once the words left my red-painted lips.

“Damn,” she said as she sat down in a chair, slumping slightly, “There go my plans of living vicariously through you for this week.”

“I can go scale a building if you want,” I offered, deciding to play along with what she was saying, “Maybe I can rob a bank? Spice things up a bit?”

She started laughing at me and I smiled, happy that a few silly words from me were always somehow enough to make her laugh and brighten up her day.

“This conversation is getting to be ridiculous and I just don’t understand why…” she trailed off slightly, looking behind me where I was getting my hair and makeup done and looking towards where I would be taking the photo, “-And who agreed to this?!”

“Y-You did Mrs. Payne.” an intern stuttered out, clearly scared of my best friend who always turned into a bit of a monster when we were working.

“I don’t remember doing any such thing,” she began, “We are trying to sell lingerie, not grandma’s panties!”

“Gab, be nice.” I said to her with a slight chuckle in my voice.

“Sweetie, I’m your manager. Let me take over.” she said to me in a sweet tone before turning her attention away from me, “Where the fuck is my hot chocolate?!”

She walked away from me to rearrange the scene behind me and I rolled my eyes at her actions slightly even though when she was away for a week, I missed her more than anything.

“Alright, I think we’re all done.” the makeup artist said before looking to my hair stylist who shook her head.

“I just need to curl this last piece.” the hair stylist said as she picked up the chunk of hair that was lying on my neck.

“Oh my god,” my makeup artist began with a gasp, “What were you doing last night? You know better than to be getting marks on your body!”

I watched in confusion as she frantically searched through the large bag for concealer before remembering the dark hickies Harry left on my neck last night.

“Oh yeah, my boyfriend has a thing for biting.” I said, basically telling her the truth since he was indeed my boyfriend and he had been the one to bite me first.

“Ah, yes, you’re dating a mister Harry Styles, aren’t you?” she asked as she covered up the marks on my neck with some difficulty.

“Yeah.” I said as a light blush found its way to the apples of my cheeks since I knew her well enough to know that she was assuming Harry and I had some sort of wild sex last night.

“Well, you’re finally all done.” the makeup artist said as she put her last brush away.

I smiled and stood up, walking across the room so that I could be in front of the camera.

“How’s everything going since the last time I saw you, Ashley?” the photographer, Stephen asked me with his gaze fixed on my blue eyes for the first time since I met him at the young age of fifteen.

“Everything is fantastic!” I exclaimed happily, throwing my arms in the air and ruffling up my hair slightly like I always did after they had just finished doing it.

He rolled his eyes at my childish actions before watching me as I walked onto the set with the black silk robe still around my thin body. There was a commotion outside of the door and I watched with wide, horrified eyes as Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry all walked into the room.

“Baby!” Gab exclaimed excitedly as she walked over to Liam as fast as the high heels on her feet would allow.

He placed a sweet kiss on her lips after giving her a huge hug and I walked over to where Harry and the rest of the guys stood.

“Hey,” I greeted before Harry leaned closer to me and placed a kiss on my lips, “What are you guys doing here?”

“We got bored at Harry’s flat.” Zayn said with a simple shrug of his shoulders.

“Yeah, plus Harry wanted to see y-” Niall’s words were cut off when Harry placed one of his large hands over the Irish boy’s mouth.

I cocked an eyebrow at him and watched a blush appear on his cheeks.

“You know I love you guys and I don’t want to be rude but, this is sort of a closed set. You’re not supposed to be back here.” I said to them, embarrassed at the mere thought of them seeing me in skimpy lingerie.

They each gave me a confused expression before looking around the room and looking me up and down, seeing that I was clad in just a short robe over a lace trimmed bra and matching underwear.

“Nonsense,” my photographer began as he walked over to us and placed his hand on my back, “I don’t mind you having a few friends here.”

He walked away and Harry shot me a smirk.

“Well I guess we’re here to stay.” Louis said in a cheery tone.

I rolled my eyes at his words and walked over to the set, now looking at the plush white bed with a scowl on my face. I sat myself down on the bed with the robe still on my body since it was being sold as well. The camera flashes started as I moved from pose to pose, Harry’s eyes on my body the entire time even though everyone else was fully immersed in their own conversations.

“Great, now take off the robe, please.” Stephen said to me after getting a few shoots of me with the bra and underwear just slightly peeking out from below the robe.

“Stephen,” I began with a whine, “I don’t wanna.”

“Ashley, is this because your man is here?” he asked as my jaw dropped open and everyone looked at me where I lay on the bed.

“Stephen!” I scolded.

“I’ll pay him to undress you.” he said.

I looked over at Harry and watched his tongue dart out to wet his lips, something that was not helping the ideas running through my head. I stood up from the bed and I bit my lip as my fingers toyed with the knot that was holding the robe closed. I decided to make an attempt at looking confident and turned away from the camera so that Stephen could take a picture of me taking off the robe. I pulled one of the strings to undo the knot and slowly slid the robe off my shoulders.

“God damn,” Stephen began when the robe was finally on the floor and I was getting on the bed, “You get more beautiful every time I see you!”

“Yeah, well, the last time you saw me I was wearing clothes.” I said, making him chuckle and nod his head shortly after.

A fan by the camera stand was turned on, sending my dark wavy hair flying everywhere.

“Carajo, apaga el abanico!” I said in Spanish, talking more to myself than to anyone else since nobody else in the room spoke Spanish. Fuck, turn off the fan

Gab and Liam both chuckled since they already knew I only reverted back to my natural tongue when I was angry or frustrated with something. A few more pictures were taken and the second Stephen said I was done; I was off the bed and pulling my clothes on over the lingerie I had now claimed as my own like I did with most of the clothes I wore for photo shoots. Harry walked over to me and looked me up and down before a confused expression made its way to his face.

“You’re not wearing high heels.” he pointed out, making me roll my eyes even though I knew it was a rare occurrence.

I shrugged my shoulders as he stepped closer to me and placed his hands on my waist as I placed mine on his muscular biceps.

“I just wanted to let you know that you sound incredibly sexy when you speak Spanish.” he said with a cheeky smile on his face as he moved closer to me, the gesture looking sexual to everyone in the room when the two of us were really just making flirty small talk.

“In that case I’ll be doing it more often.” I said as we began to pull away from each other.

“Are you ready to go to my mom’s house?” he asked me as we followed everyone else out of the room.

“I need to head back to my flat to get my bag.” I told him, watching as he shook his head.

“I took the liberty of doing it for you thanks to that handy dandy key you gave me for emergencies.”

“Was it an emergency?”

“Well, I obviously needed to test the key to make sure I could use it if there ever was a real emergency, didn’t I? I’m just thinking of your safety.”

I rolled my eyes and he led me to his car after we said goodbye to everyone.

“Are you excited?” he asked me once we were on the highway, breaking what was basically silence apart from the Ed Sheeran CD I made him bring along.

“I’m nervous more than excited I think,” I began, reaching my hand over to sweetly pet the radio before beginning the second part of my sentence, “But my baby Ed is helping me out with my nerves.”

“You know, I am your boyfriend. I’m kind of right here while you’re mentally raping Ed Sheeran.”

“I don’t mind.” I said with a shrug of my shoulders as I replied to the text Gab sent me.

“We’re friends, Ed and I.” he said, making my eyes look away from the phone in my hands and shoot to look at him, “Would you like to meet him?”

“Did you honestly just ask me if I would like to meet Ginger Jesus? ”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment subscribe and recommend! You are all doing so good with the comments so please keep up the trend. Also, follow me on Tumblr and Twitter so you know when I update or when I'm writing the story. Don't forget to check out my other stories and my best friend Gab's stories. All links are below as always.

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr and Twitter

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.