Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Is it yours?

“What are you doing here?” a familiar deep voice asked from behind me once Harry left to go to the bathroom.

“I was invited.” I replied simply with a shrug of my shoulders.

“No, I invited you to some with me so that I could be photographed with someone under the age of thirty nine,” he began, referring to his wife, “Though I must admit that I think it’s cute you brought your friend Harry here to try and make me jealous.”

“What would I gain from making you jealous?” I asked him with a smirk on my face that diminished the one that was gracing his lips.

“I don’t know. I never know what goes on in your head.” he said in an angry tone.

“Well, you’ll be please to find out that Harry and I are not together to make you jealous.” I said when I saw that Harry was stepping out of the bathroom and watching where Daniel and I with a smirk on his face.

Harry puffed his chest up, silently telling me that I needed to amp things up a bit as I watched that he also tapped on his neck in the same spot that he had placed hickies on my skin.

“What else do you want me to believe?”

“You don’t have to believe me.” I said as I ran a hand through my hair and noticed that his gaze was immediately brought to the dark hickey on my neck.

“Nice hickey,” he began as he blatantly looked up and down my body with his gaze resting on my chest, “Did your gay little boyfriend give it to you?”

I let out a small chuckle, surprising him and standing up while making sure to plaster on a seductive look on my face as I watched his gaze go to the hem of my dress that was just long enough to keep my butt hidden.

“Trust me when I tell you that Harry isn’t gay.” I said before turning to walk away, taking a few steps before turning around to see that he was still staring at me, “Oh, and he definitely isn’t ‘little.’”

Daniel’s eyes widened slightly and I turned to walk towards Harry.

“Well,” my green-eyed friend began when I stood before him as he placed both of his large hands on the small of my back just above my butt, “How did it go?”

“I basically told him that we’ve had sex before, he was staring at my boobs, and I told him that you have a big, well you know.” I said, watching Harry’s smirk deepen and the perfect dimples in his cheeks appear.

“Well, at least you told him the truth. That’s all that matters.” he said in a slightly cocky tone, making me roll my eyes, “He’s looking at us.”

“So kiss me.” I said simply, watching as he rolled his eyes before leaning closer to me.

I closed my eyes as I accepted the kiss and I moved my arms to wrap around his neck as he bravely moved one of his large, rough hands to squeeze my ass.

“Whoa, you’re getting a little brave there, aren’t you?” I asked him, pulling away from him briefly.

Harry smirked down at me, his green eyes meeting my blue ones as he shrugged his shoulders.

“I’m just playing the part.”

I rolled my eyes at his words and placed a kiss on his lips, his tongue slipping into my mouth for the first time ever as I shifted slightly. I made sure to rub my leg against the zipper of his tight jeans and he abruptly pulled away from me to look down at me in surprise.

“What’s the matter, babe?” I began as I watched him raise an eyebrow at my words, “I’m just playing the part.”

“Don’t start what you’re not going to finish.” he said before he led me out of the club, his hand still on what was basically my ass as we walked to his car so that we could go home since it was already nearing midnight and we both had work in the morning.

“Are you coming over for a bit?” I asked him as he drove to my flat, him shaking his head to answer me.

“I wish I could, but I really can’t. It’s my mum’s birthday tomorrow and I need to get some stuff together to spend the night tomorrow.” he explained as I took out my phone from where it sat vibrating in my bra.

“Awe, that’s sweet. I would love to meet her one day.” I told him as I clicked my messages to see that it was from Gab asking me what time we had to be at work tomorrow morning.

“Come with me.” he offered, making me widen my eyes as I replied to Gab before putting my phone away and looking at him.

“What? You can’t be serious.”

“Why not? You’re my girlfriend and I know for a fact that my mum will love you.” he said as he reached his hand across the middle of the seats towards mine and intertwined our fingers.

“I don’t want to impose. Besides, I have work tomorrow.” I told him, scared to death of meeting his family.

“So, I’ll pick you up at your flat at twelve thirty?”

“Harry, I really don’t think I should go. It’s not a good idea, no one has ever brought me home to meet their parents before.” I said nervously.

“Well you’re going to meet my parents. I’ll pick you up at twelve thirty, love.” he said in a sweet tone as he parked in front of my flat.

“I don’t know how to break this to you but I’m not exactly ‘meet the parents’ material, Harry.” I said to him with a sigh as I ran a hand through my hair.

“I think you are. Besides, I already met your parents; mine will be insulted if they don’t meet you.”

I bit my lip before nodding my head and noticed that Harry’s posture noticeably brightened as he turned to look at me with a smile on his face and dimples digging into his cheeks.

“Really?” he asked only for me to nod my head before he pulled my body closer towards his for a warm bear hug that I was not expecting.

I moved to get out of the car when he let me out of the hug, my small hand on the cold door handle when I heard Harry clear his throat. I turned my head slightly to see him puckering up his lips with closed eyes and I chuckled slightly before leaning towards him and placing a quick peck on his lips.

“Good night HareBear,” I began, “I’ll see you tomorrow. Text me when you wake up to remind me about going to your mom’s house.”

“Alright sweet cheeks,” he said in a sweet tone as he nodded his head and a small yawn left his lips, “Thanks for agreeing to come with me tomorrow.”

I nodded my head and got out of the car, closing the door behind me and walking into the building. When I walked into my flat I quickly turned on the light in my spacious living room, knowing that was the only way that Harry would leave. I pulled back my curtain to see his car just beginning to drive away and I smiled before going to my bedroom to change into my pajamas, the t-shirt I ‘borrowed’ from Harry over a comfortable lime green bra and a matching pair of boyshorts.

I picked up my phone and quickly dialed Gab’s number, the only number besides my own that I knew by heart. I waited for her to answer and got under the covers of my bed while enjoying the familiar smell on th shirt I was wearing.

“Hey sweetie!” the familiar voice greeted.

“Boobear,” I began since it appeared as though we were going back to the nicknames we gave each other when we were sixteen, “Harry invited me to go to his mom’s house tomorrow.”

“That sounds like a big commitment from you fake boyfriend.”

“I’m kind of excited though. It’s her birthday tomorrow and I’m the only person he invited. That makes me sort of special to him, right?” I asked her as I nervously bit my lip.

“Why do I get the feeling that you’re starting to fall in love with this boy?” she said with a frustrated sigh that let me know she was running a hand through her dark hair.

“Harry and I could never fall for each other. We both know what this relationship is about. Besides, he’s one of my best friends.”

“That’s what they all say.” my best friend grumbled.

I rolled my eyes and ran a hand through my hair, knowing that she had most likely just done the same thing from where she sat on the other end with her phone resting in hand in the flat she shared with Liam.

“So, did you tell Liam about little Liam junior yet?” I asked her as I stood up and walked to my closet to put some things in a bag since I would be spending tomorrow night at Harry’s mother’s home in Holmes Chapel.

“Yeah, he was a little shocked at first but he loves the idea. He’s really excited about it actually.” she said, bringing a smile to my face since I was very worried about what Liam would think about a baby being brought into their life.

“What happened? Tell me step by step and don’t leave anything out.” I said in a giddy tone.

“Well, we sat down for dinner here at home and he asked me how my day had gone since he spent today recording a little in the studio. So I said ‘Oh, I went to the store for a little to pick up the suit that you left there before we went on our honeymoon, I told Ashley I’m pregnant, I cooked dinner, and now I’m talking to you.”

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed with a laugh as I finished putting the clothes in my bag and I moved back to my previous position on my large bed, “I can’t believe you just casually threw it into the conversation like that! What did he say after that?”

“You’re not going to believe it when I tell you.”

I rolled my eyes at what she said, not sure if I really wanted to know what he had said after all. I bit my lips slightly before replying to my newly married best friend.

“Ugh,” I began after finishing up my inner debate, “Just tell me what he said. It can’t be that bad.”

“He said, and I quote, ‘wow, are you sure it’s yours?’”
♠ ♠ ♠
...Oh that Liam. Please comment, subscribe and recommend. Also, please follow me on Tumblr and Twitter so you know when I update. Check out my other stories and my best friend's stories. All links are below as always.

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr and Twitter

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.