Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Good Night

"Here you go, mi amor." I said to Harry with a smile as I placed a plate with a slice of cake on top of it in front of him, ruffling his hair slightly with my hand.

"I love when you talk to me in Spanish." he said with a smile on his face that made his deep dimples show in his cheeks as he grabbed a hold of my wrist to keep me from walking back to the kitchen in order to put the cake away since everyone else already grabbed their own slice.

I rolled my eyes at his words and he pulled me closer to him to place a chaste kiss on my lips that I happily returned. I walked to the kitchen with a small smile still etched onto my face once Harry allowed me to pull away from his grasp and I put the cake away since I was not able to have a piece for myself. I sat down on the couch beside Harry, practically sitting in his lap since my back was against the arm of the couch and my legs were in his lap.

"You're not having any birthday cake?" Harry asked me with a mouth full of cake and a confused expression on his face as he briefly looked up from his half eaten slice of cake, causing me to shake my head as a pout formed on his lips.

"I unfortunately can't have any cake." I began before patting my stomach, "Gotta stay in shape."

"Why?" he asked with a whine, “You always look perfect no matter what.”

"It’s your job to say that, besides I've been putting on some weight recently and my extremely bossy manager insists I go on a diet before the summer starts. I need to look good for swimsuit season and it’s easier to start now."

"Your manager needs you to stay in shape for swimsuit season?" Gemma asked in a tone of disbelief and disgust.

"Ashley's a model." Harry said, making Robin, Liam and Gemma all have wide eyes as they nodded their heads in understanding.

"Yeah, my best friend is my manager." I added with a smile on my face.

"So you're really not going to eat any cake with me?" Harry asked with a whine.

I rolled my eyes at his words but shook my head anyway, putting a small piece of cake onto the fork before feeding it to Harry. He gestured for me to go closer to him as he curled one finger and, already knowing what he wanted from me, I leaned closer to him and placed a small kiss to his pink lips.

"You guys are too cute." Anne said when Harry and I pulled away from each other, bringing a smile to my face.

I looked towards her to see that he had just taken a picture of us and was most likely about to put it on twitter.

"We'd look even cuter if Ashley agreed to eat cake with me."

"Harry, I'm on a diet I really can't eat cake. I don't even want to eat-" I said before my words were cut off when Harry took the opportunity to put some of the rich chocolate cake in my mouth.

"Harry, I need to lose at least ten pounds before my next lingerie-" yet another piece of the delicious cake was shoved into my mouth.

When I swallowed the piece that was in my mouth, I looked at Harry with my teeth sinking into the corner of my bottom lip. Knowing what I wanted, Harry rolled his eyes before feeding me more of the chocolate cake that him and Gemma worked so hard to make earlier today.

"You guys are so sweet you’re giving me cavities," Liam began only for Gemma to finish off the sentence for him, "We're going to bed. Good night everyone."

Harry, Anne, Robin and I all bid the two of them a good night and watched as they both disappeared up the stairs to Gemma’s childhood bedroom hand in hand.

"You know, I think I'm feeling pretty tired as well." Anne began as she stood up, "I'm going to sleep."

"Oh, I'll come with you." Robin added before standing up as well and following her out of the door after the two of us said goodnight to Harry and I.

“So,” Harry began in a semi-seductive tone when we heard the door to his mother’s bedroom close shut, “We’re all alone.”

“Yeah, in your mother’s living room with your family upstairs…” I said, trailing off slightly since I knew exactly what he was thinking about before I stood up and took the now empty plate from Harry’s hands to put it in the kitchen.

“No sex while we’re at my mom’s house?”

“Nope.” I replied simply, hearing him let out a small groan.

I rolled my eyes and made my way back to the living room, holding my hand out in front of me for Harry to grab ahold of it.

“C’mon,” I began, “I’m tired.”

He nodded his head and stood up, walking towards me and grabbing my hand before leading me up the wooden stairs to his childhood bedroom.

“I’m going to go brush my teeth and stuff.” I said before grabbing my toothbrush out of my suitcase and walking into the bathroom that was down the hall.

I stepped out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and made my way to Harry’s bedroom to see him texting somebody. I slipped my favorite white Ed Sheeran hoodie over my head and pulled my dark hair that had a small amount of blonde showing at the roots up into a messy bun on the top of my head.

“Who are you texting?” I began as I sat down on the bed next to him and plugged my own phone into the outlet that was beside the bed to charge, “Is it Angelica?”

“She wishes I was texting her.” he said with a smug tone and a roll of his green eyes.

“Oh, look who’s cocky.” I said in a teasing tone, listening as he let out a small chuckle that made me smile, “Are you going to tell me who you’re texting in that case?”

“I really don’t think you’re going to be very happy if I tell you.” he said, his voice trailing off slightly in a way that let me know he really wasn’t sure whether or not he should tell me.

“If you tell me and I am happy with your answer, I’ll throw you on this bed and have sex with you.” I said, watching his eyes widen at what I just said.

“I’m texting my friend Ed.” he said to me before placing his hands on my shoulders and pushing me onto the bed so that he was hovering over me.

“If his last name is Sheeran, this is a cruel joke.” I said to him, watching as he shrugged his shoulders and a sheepish expression appeared on his face.

“Surprise?”

“Harold, get off of me.” I said, Harry getting off of me with a groan that sounded extremely sexual and was most likely heard by his sister and her boyfriend who were in the bedroom next to the one Harry and I were in, “And stop making sexual noises. I just met your sister; it’s too early for her to think we’re having sex.”

“Angelica called me this morning.” he said, successfully distracting me from the subject of the conversation at hand as we got under the blankets on his bed.

“Really?! What did she say?!” I exclaimed excitedly, hoping that Harry was close to getting what he wanted out of this ‘relationship.’

“We were talking about you.”

“Oh, so it was a very interesting conversation I assume?”

“She said she doesn’t like you and according to her you’re using me for my money and fame.”

“Well, if she thinks that then it must be true.” I said to him with a roll of my eyes, watching as he did the same thing.

"Clearly it is." Harry said in the same joking tone I had just used.

"I honestly just can't believe that you even ever dated her. What were you thinking, Harold?"

"Actually, I didn’t want to date her when we first met. I thought she was a little too old for me."

"Awe , but age is just a number." I said in whimsical slash romantic tone that made Harry roll his eyes as he tried his hardest to stifle a laugh.

"Yeah, and jail is just a place." he said to me, along me burst out in fits of laughter.

“She honestly does not like you at all.” he said with a few laughs that made his deep dimples show slightly, clearly thinking back on the obviously ridiculous conversation that he had with Angelica earlier today.

“Well, her opinion doesn’t matter.” I said in a slightly angry tone that made Harry chuckle.

“Why not?” he began through chuckles as he cuddled up to me slightly and placed an arm around my waist as he pulled me closer to him, “Isn’t the point of this relationship to make her jealous and make her not like you?”

“I don’t like her. The only thing that could make me like her any less than I already do is if she had sex with my baby Ed Sheeran." I said, watching Harry roll his green eyes at my words since he was clearly slightly fed up and jealous over my same obsession love for Ed Sheeran.

"I think you're jealous." he said in a smug tone, making me pull out of his grasp slightly to look at him in disbelief with a raised eyebrow.

"You think I'm jealous?" I began incredulously, "You're the one that almost rips off my head every time I mention Ed Sheeran!"

"No I don't!" he yelled with a whine.

I said nothing; instead choosing to look at him with a raised eyebrow since I knew that would be more than enough to get my point across.

"Alright," he began, "Point taken."

"Can we go to sleep now Harry? I'm exhausted..." I whined with a pout on my plump lips, watching as Harry simply nodded his head at my words and pulled the blankets up higher around us before cuddling in to me closer.

“Good night, princess.” he began to say to me before placing a warm kiss onto my forehead, “Thank you for coming with me and meeting my family.”

“Good night Haz,” I began before covering my mouth to stifle a yawn, “It’s no problem by the wayi’m happy I came with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe and recommend. Also, follow me on Tumblr so we can be best friends. Don't forget to check out some of my other stories and Gab's stories as well. All links are below as always.

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.