Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

New Relationships

I watched in anger as my ‘dad’ happily dragged Harry inside, closing the door behind me. I sighed to myself even though Harry definitely deserved whatever was coming to him. I could hear my mom in the kitchen loudly singing along to the Spanish music that was playing on the radio and Sophia’s childlike giggles followed soon after; making me feel like I was a little girl again and we were back in Spain.

“Allie,” my ‘dad’ said, successfully catching my mom’s attention and making her lower the volume of the music when my mom’s nickname fell from her full lips, “Ashley brought a visitor with her.”

My mom turned to look at the open archway, her long hair flowing with her movements and she smiled as the dimples that I was not lucky enough to inherit from her shining through when her mossy green eyes met Harry’s vibrant emerald orbs.

“Hi, love,” my mom greeted him as she walked towards him and pulled him into a hug that I was expecting but Harry clearly was not, “I’m Allison, Ashley’s mom, and this is Sophia.” she said, gesturing to the blonde four year old that was looking up at Harry with curious brown eyes.

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Harry.” he said kindly.

“He’s Ashley’s boyfriend.” my ‘dad’ said, walking away and moving to step up the stairs and get Natasha who would most likely have a huge fan-girl moment when she came down those stairs.

“Is this true Ashley?” my mom asked me, acknowledging me for the first time since I stepped in.

I shrugged my shoulders and Harry promptly wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him and making Sophia whine in anger.

“Come on, love,” Harry began, “There’s no need to hide it anymore.”

My mom awe-ed and when she turned away to focus her attention back on the food that was cooking on the stove, I shot Harry a small glare. I felt small hands tug at my pants and I leaned down to pick up the always-jealous Sophia.

“Sissy,” she said happily, with the strange mix of a British and Spanish accent that she was gradually acquiring over time since she was only a few months old when we moved to England, “I wanna go out.”

I nodded my head and she cuddled into me, her head resting in the crook of my neck.

“I know, beautiful,” I said to her sweetly, “We’ll start going soon. We just need to wait for Natasha to come down.”

“I thought you wanted to stay for breakfast.” my mom said from where she stood by the shiny stove.

“I don’t think we have time, when I drop the girl’s off Harry and I could stay for lunch though.” I offered, watching my mom nod her head.

“Where do you work exactly?” Harry asked me upon realizing that he had no idea where I was going to be dragging him today.

“You sound like me.” Sophia said, lifting her head from my neck and holding her arms out towards Harry who promptly picked her out of my arms, “You’re Harry Styles, right? You sing with Liam.”

Harry smiled and nodded his head, playing along with the little girl in his arms.

“Why are you here?” she asked, “You’re supposed to be on the TV.”

Harry, my mom, and I laughed at her childish words and Harry shook his head.

“Nah,” he began to say to her, “I’m not working today.”

“Can I go to work with you next time?” Sophia asked, “I wanna be a singer too. But Tashie wants to be actress so I’m going to be her manager. I can be your manager too if you want, I already told my teddy bear Ozzy that I’m gonna help him be rich and famous when he grows up.”

“Okay, I think that’s enough, Soph.” I said to her, cutting of her childish ramblings that Harry seemed to be enjoying and watching as she merely nodded her head and cuddled into Harry like she did to me just a few seconds ago.

He didn’t have to say it, but I could tell he was relieved to know that, for the most part, my not-so-normal family was treating him like they would treat any other guy. I heard two pairs of footsteps coming down the elegant staircase and I groaned inwardly.

“Be prepared to meet one of your biggest fans,” I said quietly as I took Sophia from his arms, “By the way, you’re her favorite.”

I heard Harry chuckle slightly and I bit my lip nervously as my eleven year old sister finally came down the stairs. Her big, brown eyes widened and she looked as if she was trying to determine whether or not this was all a dream.

“Oh my god,” she began with a slight Spanish accent that would most likely fade away by the time she was my age coated her words, “You’re Harry Styles!”

“Yeah, nice to meet you.” he said awkwardly.

“I can’t believe you’re here, I absolutely love you. I used to make Ashley watch the X-Factor with me every day when you were on and I made them buy me the CD and the posters and stuff. I’ve seen you guys in concert so many times, I’ll be honest when I met Liam I freaked out so much worse than I am now. Maybe I’m getting used to this,” she said, pausing only to take a small breath, “I just, can I hug you?” she asked abruptly.

Harry said nothing and instead he walked closer to her and pulled her in for a deep bear hug that made her eyes widen. When he pulled away from her, her jaw was hanging wide open and I chuckled slightly.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him when she calmed down.

“Oh, I’m Ashley’s boyfriend.”

“What?!” she exclaimed, “Ashley, you promised me you’d tell me if you ever dated anyone from One Direction.”

“I didn’t think it would actually happen,” I said, making Harry chuckle from where he stood beside me, “Now come on, we’re going to be late.”

Natasha nodded my head and we all said by to my parent’s before we piled into my car and I drove to the studio with Harry in the passenger seat beside me.

“Where exactly are we going?” Harry asked me.

“We are on our way to the modeling agency I work at right now.” I said.

“Right now?” he quoted, “Why would you work there right now, don’t most people strive to be a model of your caliber?”

“Most people do, but I’m not most people. They found me on the street randomly one day when we just moved here and I did it in my free time. Then when I turned seventeen I got a really big check so I moved out of my parent’s place. I want to be an author.”

He nodded his head as we pulled into the large parking lot that sat under the studio. I sighed, noticing that there was no space for my car to be parked and realizing that since our current civilization was not as advanced as the Jetson’s to the point that I could simply press a button and turn my car into a shiny briefcase.

“Is everything alright?” Harry asked me, noticing that we were exiting the parking lot and making our way back onto the shiny black street.

“There’s no parking so we’re going to have to work at least a block.” I began, noticing him tense up a bit, “Is that alright?”

“Yeah, it’s fine.” he said, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out a pair of dark Ray-Bans that were exactly like the ones that were covering my blue eyes.

I parked the car and both Harry and I looked around to see if there were any potential paparazzi around us.

“What are you looking for?” he asked me curiously.

“The same thing you’re looking for, I suppose.” I said.

Harry said nothing else, and everyone piled out of my car. I picked up Sophia and balanced her on my hip at the same time that Harry held his hand out for the blushing Natasha to hold. Harry laced the fingers of his free hand with mine; staying committed to the charade that he was my boyfriend.

“This is going surprisingly well.” Harry said, swinging our hands and making me chuckle slightly.

“I agree with you. I thought that by now at least twelve people would have taken pictures of us together and they would be claiming that my sisters are your secret daughters.”

“Well, you never know who could be lurking in the bushes and putting those pictures of us of Tumblr.”

I chuckled and Harry opened the door to the studio for me and Natasha to walk in before him. I placed Sophia down on the floor and watched as her and Natasha raced off to where they knew I would be taking my first few photos of the day.

“I hope you know that if my actual boyfriend ever sees any pictures of you and I holding hands he won’t rest until he knows where you live and has people on your doorstep waiting for you to come out.” I joked.

Harry chuckled and nodded his head.

“Yeah, I figured he might.” Harry began, “Has he ever met your sisters or your parents?”

“No, I’ve asked him to meet them all a few times, but he wants to keep our relationship a secret for the most part. He said that if people see him running around with an eighteen year old it might ruin him.”

“That’s insane, how can he say that to you?”

I shrugged my shoulders.

“He only wants me to be his arm candy at parties and to keep him entertained when the sun goes down. The only thing he’s good at is getting jealous over any little thing.” I said, “What about you?”

“What do you mean?”

“Is there any girl in your life that you aren’t very fond of at the moment?”

“Well, I guess there’s one,” he began, making me focus most of my attention on him while we walked into the large white studio room and stayed standing by the door, “My ex-girlfriend cheated on me, I guess I’d like to make her jealous or something. If only I had a nice piece of arm candy.” he joked, nudging me playfully and making me laugh.

“Wait a minute, why don’t you use one?” I asked, watching his head tilt slightly to the side in confusion.

“I don’t think I understand what you’re getting at.” he said, his words coming out slower than they usually did.

“You want to make someone jealous so they realize what they gave away and the only way I get a certain someone’s attention is by making them jealous so they realize what they have and don’t even want.”

Harry nodded his head but I could tell he didn’t truly understand what I was getting at. I sighed and ran a hand through my wavy hair, ignoring the photographer that was calling me over the intercom.

“Harry,” I began slowly as if I was explaining something to Sophia and not to an eighteen year old boy, “We should pretend to be in a relationship. We’ll go on some fake dates, take some cute pictures and watch certain people call us twelve times an hour.”

Harry bit his lip before releasing his perfect pink bottom lip from its hold and turning his lips into a rather attractive smirk. He took a step closer towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist to the point that they were just a few seconds away from being on my curved bottom as his lips moved to my ear.

“So, this whole fake boyfriend thing means we’re allowed to have sex at least once, right?” he asked.

I chuckled slightly but shrugged my shoulders, something that was not an easy feat considering he was only an inch above my shoulder. I heard the clicking noises that accompanied the flashes of a camera and turned to the windows that lined the wall to see at least a dozen people crowded around the windows by the bushes with large cameras held up to their faces.

“Well, that worked fast.” Harry noted, making me chuckle slightly.

I watched in amusement as the photographer for my photo shoot today walked to the windows and closed the drapes after shushing the nosy paparazzi away.

“I think that my fans might take the news better if they hear about our ‘relationship’ from me,” he said as he pulled his phone out of his back pocket.

Harry lifted my hand in his and spun me around in front of him before he wrapped his arms around me from behind, holding his phone out in front of us and pressing the camera icon. When we both appeared side-by-side on the shiny screen of his phone, we both smiled brightly and he snapped the picture.

“Alright, now I really think I should get going. My photographer is going to murder me.” I said, pulling out of his grasp.

“Wait, I just need one more.”

He pulled me back into his arms and picked his phone up again, bringing it back to where it was before. I shifted slightly in his arms and placed what probably looked to be a sweet yet passionate kiss on his lips as he pressed the screen of his phone. I pulled away and he let me slip out of his arms, my phone vibrating in my pocket a moment later to let me know that he had already put one of the pictures of Twitter.

“Ashley, please get into the hair and makeup chair.” my photographer, Jack, said with a smile gracing his features, “We only need a few pictures today since we still have the ones from the last photo shoot.”

I nodded my head and sat in the chair as the woman behind me started to do my hair. I took my phone out of my pocket and promptly pressed on to the Twitter app, seeing I had over three thousand new followers thanks to Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall posting up pictures of the wedding yesterday accompanied with whatever Harry had put up about our relationship. I went to my mentions and ignored all of the one’s from yesterday, going straight to the one from just a few seconds ago.

We were caught today, so I figured I should introduce her to the Directioner family. Meet the beautiful @AshleyOliviaLopez read the first Tweet, the picture that Gab took of Harry and I dancing together yesterday at the wedding below it.

I clicked the other Tweet and chuckled to myself.

Is anyone jealous that my sexy girlfriend @AshleyOliviaLopez is a model ;) read the second tweet, followed by the one large photo that he had edited on his phone.

In the right corner sat the picture that we were both smiling at the camera, right underneath it lay a photo that he obviously took just now as it showed me sitting in the black chair with the hair stylist behind me, and on the left side as the biggest picture was the one that my lips were planted on his and we both had our eyes closed. My phone vibrated as Daniel’s name flashed on the screen, obviously having seen the Tweets from Harry. I smirked to myself as I pressed ignore and turned my phone off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, recommend and subscribe.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal and also check out the prequel of my second most popular story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.