Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Choosing Favorites

The flashes of the expensive camera blinded me as they repeated before my eyes. I turned towards the hair stylist station to see a few random props scattered around on the floor. I looked them over with my teeth sinking into my bottom lip before deciding against it since most of them weren’t fitting the theme of the shoot.

“Ashley, baby” my photographer began in a sing-sing voice, referring to my favorite song, “Please pay attention to the camera.”

I groaned before throwing myself on the floor with my long dark brown hair scattered behind my head as the short white dress I was wearing went up an inch or two on my tan thighs.

“Ashley Olivia Lopez!” the photographer began with a small yell, “This is a photo shoot for Vogue not a photo shoot for Playboy. Fix yourself.”

“Alex,” I began with a whine even though I pulled down the hem of my dress slightly so that it ended just an inch below my curved butt, “That is so much work, why can’t you just let me look like a whore?”

My photographer chuckled slightly and picked up moved the camera, focusing it slightly as I moved around on the floor so that my stomach was on the floor with my feet crossed behind me and my upper body supported by my elbows. I tried my best to make the pictures look as innocent as possible but I knew that my position was most likely pushing my ample chest together.

“Baby,” I heard Harry begin with a small whine and a slightly teasing tone, “Please at least try to keep it PG-13, what if our future children see this?”

I abruptly turned my head to look at Harry with my eyes wide.

“By children I assume you mean a puppy, right?” I asked, successfully making everyone in the room except for Sophia burst out in laughter.

Alex took a few more pictures of me before smiling down at the camera screen.

“We’re finally done, Ashley,” the hair stylist began, “Now I don’t have to be mad at you for messing up your hair.”
I pulled myself off of the floor after rolling around for the past twenty minutes and got dressed back in the clothes I came in. I walked over to where Harry sat with Sophia in his lap at the row of chairs by the door. Sophia slipped off of Harry’s lap and walked over to me with her arms stretched out in front of herself for me to pick her up. I lifted her into my arms and she giggled.

“Hi, beautiful,” I said as I ruffled her blonde hair slightly, making her giggle more, “Was your new best friend Harry keeping you company while I was working?”

She nodded her head eagerly.

“Yeah, me, him, and Tashie took pictures and he gave them to a bird.” she said.

“Harry gave your pictures to a bird?” I asked her as I watched Harry simply shrug.

“I put them on Twitter.” he explained, making me nod my head in understanding.

“You’ve been pretty active on Twitter lately, haven’t you?” I asked him as he stood up, teasing Harry a bit since I knew very well that he rarely signed on to anything.

“Well maybe I’ve had something to inspire me lately.” he said, flashing me a wink that would have definitely made any other girl in the world blush and make her legs turn to mush.

“Right, so let me see the picture.” I said eagerly, holding my hand out in front of me for him to place his phone in my grasp.

I slid my thumb across his phone, happy that he did not have a password and a small awe escaped my lips when I saw that his back ground was a picture of the three of them. Harry was in the middle with Natasha on his left and Sophia on his right, all three sporting happy smiles with dimples appearing in their cheeks. I smiled at it again before handing it over to him.

“Do you approve?” he asked, teasing me the same way I teased him just a moment earlier.

“Indeed I do, Mr. Styles.” I said in a posh voice that made him chuckle slightly.

“Well, I must admit I’m happy to have your approval.”

“Where’s Tashie?” I asked him with worry evident in my voice once I finally looked away from his green eyes and noticed that she wasn’t next to him.

“She is following in her big sisters footsteps.” Harry said, motioning towards the back of the room.

I felt my eyebrows furrow together slightly in confusion and I looked over to her to see Natasha sitting in the chair, getting her long brown hair done while another person was putting makeup on her flawless face.

“Um, are you a model today, Tashie?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Natasha blushed and I looked over at Alex with my teeth biting at the corner of my lip knowing that the photographer I’ve been working with since I was only fifteen would understand what I was silently asking. With a small head nod, I placed Sophia on the floor and rushed over to Tashie as fast as my shoes would allow. I took her hand in mine and brought her over to the center of the room where all the lights were surrounding her.

“Wh-What are you doing?” she stuttered out nervously with a blush making its way to her perfectly tanned skin as I slowly let go of her hand.

“Shh,” I began as I made my way to stand behind Alex, “You want to be an actress, right? Well you’re not going to get anywhere if you don’t let people see you first.”

“But, Ash, I’m too shy,” she began in the same timid tone she had before; “I can’t do this alone, maybe when I’m older.”

I opened my mouth to talk when Harry I noticed Harry start to walk over to where Natasha stood, her cheeks forming a blush that made her face look more red than the blood that was causing the change in color.

“Wh-What are you doing, Harry?” she asked him.

“Well, you said you didn’t want to take the pictures alone,” he began as his green eyes looked down into the dark brown eyes she had inherited from my grandmother, “If you’re with me, you’re not alone anymore.”

Alex looked to me to make sure I was okay with it, and I nodded my head with a smile. The camera flashes started and Sophia ran towards Harry with a smile on her face as he picked her up and the three of them posed together through fits of laughter. I pulled my phone out of the back pocket of my jeans and snapped my own picture of it before gasping at the time when I finally noticed it.

“You guys,” I began, successfully drawing the attention of the three people being photographed and the photographer, “We need to go. It’s past one already.”

I watched as Natasha’s eyes widened and Sophia held her hand up to Harry, his hand easily grabbing on to hers.

“So, what happened to me being your favorite person in the world?” I asked her with a joking tone in my voice, watching her sweet exchange into Harry.

“You still are.” she muttered.

“I’m your favorite person when Harry’s not here?” I asked her as we all walked out of the plain white room I was in previously and into the main entry room.

Sophia nodded my head and while Harry and Natasha chuckled, I gasped, pretending to be hurt by what she had said. Harry opened the door and placed his Ray-Bans over his emerald green eyes, making me chuckle slightly to myself.

“Do you find sunglasses funny?” he asked me as we stepped outside and walked towards me car with Natasha between the two of us.

“I just think it’s funny that you actually think you have a disguise on. Especially now that you made our ‘relationship’ pubic and posted pictures of you with my sisters on Twitter.” I said to him, making him actually stop walking when he realized I was right.

“I didn’t peg you for the type that knows so much about everything.” he said.

“I didn’t peg you for the type that would steal Sophia’s love from me, but I guess we were both wrong.” I joked as I unlocked the car doors and everyone piled into it.

“It’s so quiet in here.” Harry said after being in the car for only a few minutes, “Do you have any CDs or anything?”

I shrugged my shoulders and Harry reached towards the radio.

“Oh my god,” I began when I remembered what CD was in there, “Harry, don’t press play.”

The words didn’t come out of my mouth fast enough because before they even had the chance to register in Harry’s brain the beginning of What Makes You Beautiful started filling the air around us and Harry was laughing.

“I had no idea you were a fan.” he said with a smirk planted firmly on his lips once he recovered from his laughter.

“I’m not a fan. I bought the CD to support Liam.” I muttered.

“Mhm, sure I believe you,” Harry began with his green eyes boring into the side of my face while Natasha and Sophia sang along to Liam’s voice, “So, even though I’m sure I know the answer, who in the band is your favorite?”

I stayed quiet, not wanting to feed into his attempts at making me blush and be embarrassed as I bit my lip and he turned to look at Sophia and Natasha.

“What about you two beauties in the back,” he began to ask them, “Who’s your favorite?”

“Niall!” Sophia screamed, making Harry look at her with fake pain in his eyes.

“Soph,” he began, “You pick Niall over me? I thought we had something special.”

“She likes him because he’s blonde like her.” I explained, making Harry chuckle.

“What about you, Natasha? Who’s your favorite?” he asked her, a blush creeping onto the face of the eleven year old in question.

“You know you’re my favorite, Harry.” she said.

“Well, one point for me. But, now we return to my lovely girlfriend,” Harry said, adjusting himself in his seat so that his body was no longer twisted and looking behind him to see my two sisters in the back seat, “So, love, who is your favorite? Don’t worry, I’ll break it to them easy.”

“I suppose I should say you, shouldn’t I?” I said as I made another right to get out of the city and into the more rural/suburban area that my parents lived in.

“Well, I am your amazing boyfriend.”

“Well, as far as the band goes you are not my favorite.” I said, watching his jaw drop open before he caught himself and closed his mouth.

“What, who’s your favorite?” he asked.

“Do you really wanna know?”

“Of course I do, if you don’t tell me I might die and then millions of people will blame you for my death. And then you’ll need to find someone to replace me in the band.” he said, making me put my hand towards him to shut him up.

“Harry, calm down it’s really not that serious.” I said with a laugh, spotting my parents’ house in the distance just a few minutes away.

“It’s incredibly serious. I’m going to stay awake at night trying to figure out who it is, and you know I am.” he whined.

“Louis and Zayn.” I heard Sophia mumble from where she sat in the back, forcing a groan out of me as Harry turned around in his seat again to look at them.

“What did you say, princess?” he asked her.

“Her favorite on and off stage is Louis but she thinks Zayn is hot.” Natasha said, ratting me out and making me throw a CD at her when I finished pulling into my parent’s driveway.

“You didn’t think I was hot?” Harry said with a whine as we got out of the car and walked across the green grass lawn towards the front door.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“You are hot, but you’re almost too cute to be sex-object hot.” I explained, walking past him and knowing that his mouth was probably hanging open at my words.

Natasha opened the door and walked straight in with Sophia lagging behind her slightly. I heard Harry’s footsteps quicken and I felt my long hair being pushed to one side of my body. His muscular, lightly tattooed arms wrap around my waist from behind before feeling Harry’s hot breath on the tattoo I had right below my ear. He placed a small kiss on it that left me wanting more before pulling away slightly and moving his lips to my ear.

“What does it take to make you stop seeing me as ‘too cute to be sex-object hot’?” he asked me, using my own words against me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. This is one of my two newest stories and it really means the world to me for people to comment and let me know they like it or don't like it. Please also check out some of my other stories. The links to all of them are below...

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know and the sequel.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal and also check out the prequel of my second most popular story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.