Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Homicidal Thoughts

“Parents, your children and your oldest child’s boyfriend is home for you to give us food.” Natasha called with a smile on her face that was left over from the mini photo shoot that she was just in with Harry and Sophia.

Her puppy Milan scampered over to her with her tongue hanging out and Tashie bent down to pick the small light brown pup up before holding her close.

“We were models just like Ash today. Harry took pictures with us.” Sophia said as my ‘father’ picked her up and carefully balanced the small girl on her hip as Sophia rested her head on the shoulder of the person she called daddy and was met with long black waves.

“Oh really,” my ‘dad’ began as she carried Sophie into the dining room where my mom was placing the food on the table, “Why don’t you tell me all about it?”

Natasha took a seat at the table that could easily fit eight people even though only six chairs were present on the side closest to me. Harry sat next to her and I sat on the other side of him. My parents sat opposite Harry, Natasha and I with Sophia between them as we all piled food onto the beige plates in front of us.

"So, Harry." my 'dad' began as we all sat around the dining room table enjoying the five-star style brunch my mother prepared, "When exactly did you and my daughter meet? I don’t want to be rude, but we’re a pretty open family, I would have liked to believe that Ashley would have told us she had someone in her life."

"We met through Liam and Gab. One day we were all at their apartment and we went on our first date shortly after." Harry said as he laced his fingers with mine and held my hand on top of the table in a fake romantic feature.

"We'll that's sweet. By any chance, you wouldn’t happen to know if I can expect to get any grandchildren from the two of you in the near future?" my mom said, making Harry choke at her words.

"Mom," I said, dragging the 'o' out for longer than I needed to, "You really did not just say that."

“I’m your mother. I want to know these things, you tell me everything. Besides, I want to run after my grandchildren, not have them wheel me around.” she said.

“Mom,” I began, “You’re thirty nine. I think you can wait a few more years before you start pestering me to have children.”

She shrugged her shoulders and I groaned knowing that I had lost this battle, Harry's phone vibrating from where it lay in his pocket the same time the groan fell from my body and a chuckle fell from his lips. He let go of my hand and reached to grab it, sliding his finger across the screen.

"It's Louis." he said to me when he noticed that everyone else was caught up in their own conversation, "He wanted to hang out today but I told him that I'm with you, my amazing girlfriend."

“I don’t mind,” I began since he didn’t really have a commitment to staying with me today anyway, “You can go hang out with Louis if you want to.”

“Why don’t you come along?” he offered sweetly, “I’m sure Eleanor will be with him anyway.”

I raised an eyebrow, wondering how far he was willing to make this ‘relationship’ go in order to get under someone’s skin and make them want him. I nodded my head before turning my attention back to the table and taking a sip from the tea in front of me. I noticed that everyone was finished eating and the two small dogs my sisters owned had gone into the living room to cuddle together on the suede brown couch, meaning that I should get going now before my sisters insisted on going wherever I went.

“We should get going.” I said to my mother who sat next to me, her long light brown hair that reached the middle of her back moving over her shoulder as she turned away from my ‘dad’ to look at me.

“The two of you have plans?” she asked me, her green eyes looking into my blue ones.

I nodded my head.

“Yeah, Harry and I are just going to hang out with some of his friends.” I told her.

She nodded her head and Harry and I stood up from the table, pushing the chairs in a moment later. We said goodbye to everyone and soon were back in my car, Harry driving my car as we made our way to the flat he shared with Louis.

“Why do I get the feeling that the idea of someone driving your car makes you extremely nervous?” he asked me with a smirk on his face as I clutched the seat of the passenger side that I nervously sat in.

“Just drive and slow down because if you scratch my car I will personally ensure that you will be Harriet instead of Harry.” I said, threatening him slightly even though I knew I was about as frightening and intimidating as a baby panda.

He chuckled but slowed down slightly so that I didn’t have a heart attack. I let out a sigh of relief and turned my attention to the radio, pressing the button and turning it on to a random station.

“And now the chart-topping new single from the hottest band in the world, Live While We’re Young!” the voice on the radio said before Liam’s voice began to fill the air in the car around us.

I groaned much to Harry’s amusement, his own voice coming over the radio a second later before he started singing along to it and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“What’s your favorite song from us?” he asked me, lowering the volume on the radio enough for me to hear him.

“I’m not really sure.” I told him, biting my lip like I always did when I was trying to restrain from saying something.

“That’s definitely a lie, tell me.”

“I guess it’s probably a tie between ‘Moments’ and ‘Na Na Na.’” I told him.

He nodded his head and bit his lip, refocusing on the road in front of him.

“Does it ever get annoying?” I asked him even though I was sure he didn’t know exactly what I was referring to.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean not being able to walk down the street without the fear of someone recognizing you being present, or not being able to have a real girlfriend because you don’t want her to get hurt by what the press of the fans say.”

Harry shrugged his shoulders and I noticed his previously relaxed posture change slightly into one that let me know he was thinking hard about what I had just asked him.

“I knew what I was getting into, I wouldn’t have everything that I have if it wasn’t for the fans and the press.” he said.

I nodded my head and ran a hand through my dark brown hair which needed to be touched up soon since a small amount of light brown/blonde hair was sneaking up at my roots. I looked out the window as Harry parked in front of what appeared to be a nice penthouse. We got out of the car and his fingers laced with mine as we walked to the door.

“How long do you think we’re going to have to keep up the whole ‘we’re madly in love’ thing that we’re pretending to do?” I asked him even though I want sure if I wanted to hear his answer.

“Until one of us gets sick of the other I guess or until it actually works.” he said as he led me to the stairs, remembering my strange phobia, “Has Daniel called you?”

“He has, I actually ended up turning my phone off because of it.” I admitted, making him stop in the middle of the staircase and look at me with confusion in his eyes.

“I thought you wanted him to be all over you.” he said to me, looking down more than he usually would because I was a step below him as we stood on the white staircase.

“I want him to want to be with me. I don’t want him to keep treating me like a booty call. It’s like I’m a prostitute except instead of giving me money he buys me things.” I said, making Harry let out an unexpected chuckle.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that came out funny to me.” he said.

“What about you?” I asked him as we started walking up the stairs again.

“What do you mean?” he asked me, obviously not very observant of the conversation we were having.

“I mean what do you hope to get out of this relationship thing we have going on, other than the obvious?”

“Well, she cheated on me a couple of times but says she still loves me so I guess I want her to know what it’s like to be in love with someone and have them do something like this.”

I stayed quiet even though there was a tornado of ideas floating about in my head.

“No comment? I expected something snippy and possibly leaning towards the homicidal side to come out of you.”

“No,” I began, “In fact I think she deserves a hug, with a rope, around the neck, before going bungee jumping off the side of a building.”

Harry burst out laughing as he opened a white door and we both stepped through to be met with a long hallway that had only two doors. I followed him to one of the doors and he pulled the door open, knowing that it was unlocked.

“I’m home!” Harry said as we stepped into a living room to see Louis and Eleanor cuddled up on the couch watching what looked to be an old Disney movie that my sisters had.

“Welcome home, love.” Eleanor greeted even though neither one of them had even turned towards where Harry and I stood, making me assume that they didn’t even know I was with him.

“How did it go with Ash-” Louis began before cutting himself off when he turned to Harry and noticed I was there with Harry’s arm wrapped around my waist, “Oh, so it went well I assume?”

Harry shrugged and I giggled, playing along with the idea that we were now together.

“Well, what are we doing today?” Harry asked as he led me to sit on the couch next to Eleanor, something that thankfully wasn’t awkward since I had met her at Gabriella’s real bachelorette party about a week ago and hit it off pretty well, soon becoming pretty good friends in that short time period.

“We’ll end up doing whatever these two lovely ladies would like to do today.” Louis answered, making Eleanor and I look at each other.

“What do you want to do my love?” she asked me as we both moved away from our respective partners and cuddled together on the couch, letting me get under the fluffy blue blanket with her as well before we wrapped our arms around each other.

“I don’t know,” I began with a shrug of my shoulders, “Whatever you want to do is fine for me.”

“I’m sorry,” Harry began, “As much as I personally am really enjoying the image of the two of you cuddling together like that can one of you please explain how you know each other?”

“And please say it involves a drunken night of experimenting.” Louis said, making Eleanor and I both hit him with one of the many throw pillows on the couch.

“We met at Gabriella’s bachelorette party a week ago and we just got really close.” I explained, watching Louis’ face fall since the explanation was nowhere near as dramatic and entertaining as he wanted it to be.

“So, there was no drunken experimenting?” Harry asked, his eighteen year old hormones kicking in slightly.

I hit him with the pillow before he pulled me away from where I was cuddled with Eleanor and he placed me on his lap, his fingers toying with my hair as we both focused our attention on the TV in front of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, recommend and subscribe. Also, my best friend Gabriella just made a Mibba and I would really appreciate it if you can check out her Niall Horan fan-fic and give her some feedback. Please also check out some of my other stories.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster and

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story [url=http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/458104/Somebody-That-I-Used-To-Know/] Somebody That I Used To Know


For those of you that are Directioners, please check, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic. And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal and also check out the prequel of my second most popular story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.