‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

You Are Not Going To Give My Child Another Broken Heart, James

“Alexa, kitten we haven’t seen Jimmy in almost 2 years.”

I uncurl myself from the duck and glare up at the man I love.

“I don’t fucking care if you have to beg, cry, plead. Hell I don’t give a flying fuck if you have to go into a church to beg god for him. I want my fucking father, Brian.”

“But-“

“Brian Elwin Haner Jr, if you want to stay by my side you WILL get me my father.”

Brian flinches weather is from his full name or the nasty angry tone in my voice.

“Ok Kitten.” Brian kisses my lips before walking out the door with his head down.

A couple of minutes after he left Momma and the girls walked in.

“Baby, why did you kick Brian out?” I look up at Momma when I heard Deni’s question.

“He had to get me something.”

Momma smiles softly and comes over to sit in the chair Brian was just in.

“How do you feel?”

“I feel good, Momma. But I would feel better if Brian gets me what I want.”

*Brian’s pov*

So here I am a 31 year old man listening to my 19 year old pregnant fiancé.

Why can’t I ever say no to this woman?

I mean I do really stupid and weird shit for this girl. Like going to a cemetery asking for my dead best friend back, who is my girls’ father. Yea not weird at all.

I get to Jimmy’s grave and bend down in front of it.

“Jimmy come on man I know you’re up there, just come here for a minute so we could talk.”

I sat there for 15 minutes before I felt the wind shift.

“What’s wrong Brian?”

“Dude tell me that’s really you and not someone else.”

I saw a blue glow and someone appear. Jimmy sat crossed legged on top of his grave stone looking down at me.

“Jimmy.” I smiled hugely happy to see my best friend but also happy I could make my girl happy.

“Well im happy to see you too, Syn.”

“Jimmy you have to go to the hospital.”

Jimmy shakes his head and frown at me.

“I can’t Brian, my daughter hates me.”

“Why would she order me here to get you if she hates you? She was just hurt that you left but she needs you man. She needs her father.”

“I can’t Brian, she doesn’t want me there.”

“Jimmy fuck man she has been crying out for you since you left.”

“Brian no. im not going.”

I stand up and look at my friend in disbelief.

“So you are going to say you’re not going to stand at your only child’s side while she is pissed scared that she might be losing her baby? You are going to really hurt her like that. Why the fuck do you have to keep hurting her?” I screamed the last part at my best friend. Why can’t he see that Alexa needs him?

“Brian don’t tell me lies. Alexa isn’t pregnant and she isn’t hurt over me leaving.”

“Jimmy where the fuck have you been? Alexa is 7 months pregnant with our child. We found out when she almost killed herself over you leaving her. She was pushed down man and now she might have the baby but its 2 months early. Man she needs her father.”

“You’re lying Brian, stop lying to me about my daughter!”

“He’s not lying Jimmy. Alexa is pregnant, she did try to kill herself, she and Brian are engaged and she has been calling out for you since you left.”

I look back to see Leana walking towards us with a frown on her face. She stands right next to me and looks at the love of her life cry.

“Get your head out of your ass James, and man the fuck up. Our daughter wants her father to be there with her. Now are you going to be the father by her side or do I need to call the one in New York for her?”

Jimmy shakes his head and weep.

“Jimmy im not leaving here without you. Im not going to let you hurt Alexa even more. Im not losing the love of my life because your ass is stubborn.”

“I can’t, please she would only hate me more.”

“Jimmy I gave her the duck and I told her everything you did for her. She would not let go of that duck. When Matt’s girlfriend tried to touch it, Alexa screamed at her saying that it was a gift from her father and no one could touch it. Jimmy, that girl that is laying in a hospital bed crying her eyes out only wants you. She kicked Brian out for him to come here to get you. And you know that she wants Brian at her side always. James your daughter is scared and in pain and all she wants is her father. Now are you coming with us or am I have to see my daughter with another broken heart because of you?”

Me and Leana stood side by side looking at Jimmy waiting for an answer. I watch as Jimmy nodded with a soft but painful smile on his face.

“Let’s go see my daughter.”
♠ ♠ ♠
AHH!!!!!!!!!! JIMMY CAME BACK AND IS NOW GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE!!!