‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

Doubting Love

I walked into mine and Brian’s house with my right hand cradled to my chest.

“Kitten?” Brian came out of the kitchen, took one look at me and came rushing over. His hands went right to my face pulling it up so he could look into my eyes. “What happened?”

“I punched his grave stone.” I mumbled to him. He cracks a smile but it quickly disappears when I settle my glare on him.

“Let’s get you checked out, ok Kitten?” I nod my head and he leads me to his car. He helps me into the front seat before getting into the car himself. He holds my left hand the whole ride to the hospital. But that’s not what got to me; it was the fact that he was rubbing my ring finger that really stood out.

Is he thinking what I think he is thinking? And what am I going to do if it is what I think he’s gonna do? Am I going to say yes or no? I know I love Brian with every fiber of my being but am I ready to be a wife?

I snap out of my thoughts when I felt Brian let go of my hand. He walks around the car and helps me out. His arm goes around my shoulders and we walk into the building. Brian checks me in and I get a hospital bracelet thingy. I sit down next to my boyfriend and lean into his side. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Image

I wake up to Brian picking me up. I looked up at him dazed and watch as he follows the nurse who I guess called me name. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes again. Brian places me down on the cot and sits in the chair next to the bed.

The nurse checks my vitals and asks what happened. Brian tells her that I got mad at my friend and punched a wall in our house. The nurse walks away but not before looking back to check out my boyfriend. I glare at her and she runs off.

“Do you have to be so mean to people?” I look up at Brian and glower at him.

“Only when they check out my boyfriend in front of me.”

“But they are nothing to me while you are my everything.”

I smile up at him and bring his face towards mine with my left hand.

We break apart when someone clears their throat. I look up at the male doctor and smile slightly.

He was really good looking but he has nothing on Brian. I look towards Brian, so he would understand that I only want him and not the doctor. Brian smiles at me and kisses my right hand lightly.

The doctor takes me to get an x-ray before telling that my hand is not broken but badly sprained. I nod my head and watch as he places my hand in that soft black cast thingy.

I thank the doctor and watch as Brian sign the papers for me to leave. We walk out hand in hand.

Image

“Brian, do you really love me?”

He looks towards me while he is driving before looking back at the road.

“Of course I do, why would you ever doubt that?”

“It’s just that when we were in the hospital you didn’t act like you usually do.”

Brian pulls the car over to the side of the road and makes me look at him.

“I love you Alexa Marie. You are my life and my everything. I don’t know what I would do without you by my side. I wanted to do this differently but since you doubt my love for you, now is the best time to do it.” Brian takes a deep breath before talking again. “Alexa, I met you at a cemetery after 2 days of knowing you I fell for you. You became all I could think about, all I could dream about and all I could speak about. You became my life before you became my girlfriend. When you said you would move in with me I was the happiest man on earth. I saw you at your worst, I saw you at your best. I know everything about you. You are the love of my life and I would be honor to call you my wife.”

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
AH!!!!!!!! BRIAN PROPOSED BUT WHAT IS ALEXA'S ANSWER :)

I ALREADY HAVE 10 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT BUT THEY ARE HOPEFULLY GONNA GET LONGER NOW....

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE