‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

My Kitten, My Love

“I promise I never told mom, Eric. I wasn’t the one who told on you.” I back away from my angry brother with my hands in front of my face.

“You’re lying to me and you know what I do to little liars like you?” I shake my head with tears flowing down my face.

“I be-“

“Eric Daniel, what the fuck do you think you’re doing to your sister?” I sobbed in relief when I heard my father’s booming voice. My 15 year old brother scurries away from me and daddy. Daddy bends down and holds my 9 year old body to him.


Image

“Come here you fucking bitch, im going to fucking kill you.” I scream running through my house while Jojo chases after me with a butcher knife in hand. I don’t even know what I did. I just walked downstairs into the kitchen and said hello to my brother. And now im being chased by my brother who is holding a knife.

I run into the bathroom and went to slam the door close. Jojo stuck his foot out just before the door shut. He walked into the small bathroom with a smirk on his face. I felt the first slash of the knife against my cheek. I went down sobbing as my brother slashed my body.


Image

“How the fuck are you my daughter. You are just a mistake. I never wanted your useless ass I was perfectly happy with just your brothers.” I cry out when I felt the book my mother thrown hit me on my broken ankle.

“Im sorry mom.”

“Don’t call me that, im not your mother.”

“Dad-.”

“He is not your father, god damn it don’t you see that you look nothing like us. We are not your real parents we never were.”


Image

*Brian’s pov*

I look down at my love’s body. I hold her hand tightly in both of mine. I kiss her knuckles and hold her cold hand to my face.

Alexa, my little kitten doesn’t look the way she always does. She doesn’t have her natural glow to her. There isn’t a heartwarming smile on my kitten’s face. I can’t see her beautiful brown eyes that when a light hits them they have blue flecks in them. Her soft lips aren’t there sweet red color but a pale pink color. Her skin is a ghostly pale even with her tan. She looks so small and helpless. I clutch her hand in mine and let my tears trail down our joint hands.

“Mr. Haner?” I looked up at my baby’s doctor. I nod my head to show the doctor that I heard her. “Mr. Haner did you know that your girlfriend is pregnant?”

I shake my head and let more tears fall onto our hands.

“Well I guess a congratulations is in order than. Your baby is safe and healthy. Both of them will make out perfectly fine.”

I nod my head again and look up when Leana walked into the room.

Leana walks over to her daughter and kisses her forehead.

We found out the day we brought her in that her and Leana’s blood match perfect almost like mother and daughter. The doctor did a DNA test and found out that Leana was a 65% match. I remembered when Jimmy was 13 years old he got mad drunk and thought he fucked Leana when he was really fucking her older sister. Her sister fell pregnant and left California. Leana had them test Jimmy’s DNA that was still in the system to Alexa’s and it was a 99% match. Leana cried when she found out Jimmy did cheat on her and got her sister pregnant. Leana looked down at her niece and told me that she didn’t care Alexa was her daughter.

I don’t know what im going to tell Alexa when she wakes up. Jimmy leaving was the reason why she was lying in the hospital bed fighting not only her life but out child’s life. Him leaving almost killed the woman I love and my baby.

My baby.

I look down at my Kitten’s stomach and rest a hand on it. I softly rub small circles on top of it. I don’t even know how far along she is. I don’t even know if Alexa knew. But if she did know, why would she try to kill herself?

I sigh when I felt Leana wrap an arm around my shoulders and place her head on top of mine.

I hold my Kitten’s hand whispering my love for her. Wishing she would open her beautiful brown/blue eyes once more.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
SO YOU FINALLY GOT TO SEE INTO BRIAN'S HEAD...

NOW IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER THE THREE OF THEM WERE FLASHBACKS THAT WAS GOING ON IN ALEXA'S HEAD AS SHE WAS SLEEPING.

ALEXA IS PREGNANT... LEANA'S NIECE..... AND JIMMY'S BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!

DAMN ALOT OF SHIT CAME OUT TO BE KNOWN IN THIS CHAPTER.....

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!